>A handful of spaghetti
>3/4 cup of Parmsean cheese
>Pancetta bacon
>1 whole egg and 1 egg yolk

uh, you have to cook it

>no black pepper

no cream?

1) Place the spaghetti into the heavily salted boiling water

2) Beat the whole egg,egg yolk and Parmsean into a small bowl. Add a pinch of black pepper to season.

3) add the sausage, peas, and mushroom

That's not Carbonara.

You are making backon in eggsauce with a hint of spaghetti.

3) Fry Pancetta on a medium-high heat in a pan with a liberal amount of olive oil.

This is what I suspect too. Let's see how this goes down. Carbonara debates are fun

4) Once the Pancetta has become golden brown and crispy,add your cooked pasta into the frying pan with 1 cup of the pasta water.

Looks like shit OP.

Here's a real 'nara.

Wala!

5) Remove pasta from the heat and once it has been fully coated,slowly add in the Carbonara sauce whilst simultaneously stirring.

Everytime there is a good thread in which the OP is actually cooking a lardass retard burger comes to ruin it. Keep up your efforts OP and honestly I love carbonara and your recipe seems good and authentic unlike most of the others who put cream and frying oil in it.

6) Once your pasta has been fully coated in your sauce,remove from pan. Sprinkle grated Parmsean cheese and Pepper ontop. Serve with a glass of white wine and enjoy!

NO FUCKING CREAM GET OUT

>fully coated

I usually put a splash of white wine in after the pancetta is golden. Is that wrong?

if you like some acidity in there, sure.

you're supposed to cream tho. the cream is a french thing not an american thing.

cream is for faggots

cream is best carbonara. also, peas

that looks like it has zero egg in it

>parmesan
neck yourself you uncultured swine

would try / 10

>no garlic

Parsley please.

How does this not become an omelette with pasta

I'm not even english, nor fat, you lardass americunt.

Make sure your Pasta is warm but not warm enough to scramble the eggs.

I'm not even American, or fat, you lardass Ameriboo.

That cheese doesn't look right. Also backon needs more fat

looks good, OP, thanks for the OC