m.youtube.com/watch?v=QCFTDmLKInY
youtube.com/watch?v=euzA_scn3zA
homedistiller.org/distill/dilute/calc
youtube.com/watch?v=glQjCKAI4gA
youtube.com/watch?v=SaeLKhRnkhQ
plug.dj/alck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's better.

Drank 3 days in a row recently. Beer only but still got some withdrawal symptoms. Mostly sweat and no appetite, which is easy. But it still sucks. I didnt even really want to drink but its like i dont know how to do anything else.

Sage.

Thank you so much, dude. That other thread was pure fucking spergism.
Let's get down to it. 1.75l/day jr. smirnoffbro here. Currently eating hotdogs and watching KOTH. Anyone cooking anything other than pure misery?

What in the actual fuck is happening?

Fuck this thread.

This one is still live!

Still hoping for suggestions

>smirnoffbro here
To clarify: Not me. This is why I picked up a trip.
(SB jr you say...?)

Yes daddy please crown me

If it's not worth it to you, I understand.

How are you doing man? Tried any more New recipes?

You are me, without the sweating.

>cooking
Bacon and eggs, and a fruit smoothie. Too tired to put any effort into cooking today.
Gonna try my hand at this tomorrow though:
youtube.com/watch?v=Yaki4HUsiNM
Served with mashed butternut, thyme and goose fat, I think. Unless the imminent relapse happens beforehand.
It's coming. Who knows when, but its looming.
K
Not too shabby, user. Still sober, incredibly, and yup, just spent £167 on food, almost all of which is to be made into some of Ramsay's tastier-looking dishes. My appetite is rampant since I kicked the booze. Might post results

You drank non-stop for 3 days straight, or just drank 3 days in a row? I've drank every day forever but don't get withdrawal like that. I think it's because I'm only drunk for the last two hours of my day, the rest of the time I'm sober

you the dude with the gf nipping at your bedside vodka beaker? We had a nice little conversation the other thread.

Yeah, dude! Nice to see you again.

Glad to hear you are doing ok, you give the rest of us hope. Pork recipe looks really good, do post if it's a success.

Been trying to slow cook big pots of stuff recently, great when it works but not so good when I fall asleep drunk and burn it.

If I'm being honest I haven't really been trying, but the students are about to flood back into my town so places will be hiring. I'm pretty charismatic and have plenty of experience so I know I can find a job easily (even if it's shit tier/ slave wage), and hopefully I'll get that structure. She caught me photographing my recycling for the week and took another nip, but she didn't miss work today.

I don't know an answer, but are you sure you can stick to sipping and tasting rather than outright consuming?

Who /fruitflygang/ here?

I was drinking wine and one landed in it and swam around, I fished him out and he started cleaning his wings and took off.

I can relate to them. They go towards the nearest booze and drown themselves in it and survive because they have ridiculous tolerance. They even lay their eggs in boozy fruit so that wasps can't get to them because wasps are lightweights.. Fruit flies are the only true al/ck/ insect.

hehehehe DUDE IM AN ALCOHOLIC LMAO XD

Co/ck/tail maker. I'm stuck in work with a massive amount of booze behind me. What do I make to stop from being bored?

>those empties
That's dangerous territory, user. Not for a moment trying to appear condescending, I'd be a monumental hypocrite, just... Please be careful, bruh.

This is pure cringe. Never post in this general again.

what is it with you guys and Smirnoff? Seems a few of you have a taste for it, just tastes like paint stripper to me. Or is Gordon's gin much "worse" for me somehow?

Mean desu.

It's relatively cheap, not utterly revolting and it packs one hell of a punch. It's the true al/ck/'s drink of choice imo.

I rarely drink it but it's sort of a safe choice, mid-shelf and universally available so if you got the money you know you're not going to wreck yourself too much and you know what you get.

My own go-to mid-shelf is Russian Standard.

Do you guys drink it straight or mix? Gin and tonic is lovely but vodka tonic works too. Might mix it up a bit and grab a few bottles

Go for it, I should also look for a job, was thinking about going back to the hospital and being the bitch for everything again, but of course it's (literal) shit-tier and not well paid, but it's something I was actually pretty good at...

I typically down about 1/3 of a 70cl bottle, then quickly gulp water immediately thereafter. Repeat every few hours, with a shot or two here and there if I feel the hell of sobriety creeping up.

Straight, 100 gram shots like the Russians.

Christ you guys don't fuck about do you

Might give that part a miss, but I'll grab some out of curiosity

Always such a moral dilemma to go to the hospital. Back behind, so many depend on health while I drink up and up and up up up HUP and get deathening. The bladder green flask.

>don't fuck about
Not proud of it bruh, it's a fucking calamitous lifestyle.
I do drink a LOT, but the heaviest drinkers here don't have shit on shoenice:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fWdOUaQq_Y4

I meant working there, but I also didn't really understand your post

Truth. An old party trick of mine was to slam 70cl in one chug, even got a vid somewhere of myself doing so, might try to dig it out sometime, but shoenice would drink me under the table.

LA Beast on the other hand? I could take him I think, lol.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QCFTDmLKInY

When I drink vodka and coke to excess rapidly, or any bourbon and mixer rapidly I get a very sore abdomen. Its hard to describe, its a tight/cold burning sensation in my stomach. lasts for about 30 - 45 mins, but once its over I can drink again. Been having it for years, and I cant find anything about it. Also, before you lot start, I used to drink the shit straight but trying to pour lesser measures so i can get my self off the booze. someone here must know what im on about

getting my 60 day chip soon buds
>blah blah AA bad

>LA Beast
He's a bitch, motherfucker flakes on nigh every challenge he takes.

youtube.com/watch?v=euzA_scn3zA

>this thread= gimli
>me= legolas

thank you forefather for making me immune to alchohol

Ps what I've bought and drinking tonight

Non stop pretty much. Yeah if you go most of the 24 hour period sober thats a good thing..

You get any wds?

I drink straight and chase with water. I honestly prefer it to any soda.

kept my drinking down. The past several days a beer here and there np more than 3 drinks a night for the past idk5 or 6 days went to a AA meeting didn't find it terrible wasn't my first but it was my first I went to on my.own free will...maybe it'll help going again tomorrow...i figure it couldn't hurt....idk if I want to quitntotally I wish I could say I did but I'm I'll just keep going to see if I like.it
Also have cut out my morning drinks which is awesome....that shit just fucks my whole day up. Gave my wife my cards and money so she can regulate me. She's cool still let's me buy pot and I was allowd a beer last night for my buddies 30th. Which was cool...ive put her through hell so I'm fine with just a beer limit

If AA works for you, then good. Awesome. Whatever it takes, dude. 60 days is superb. Well done.

...But imo yeah fuck AA. :^)
(Did at least get to fuck one of the girls there, but the prayer at the end? The 'passing the cup'? The bibles everywhere? NEIN)

Smirnoff is $19.99/1.75l near me, and my local liquor store has had it on sale for $16.99 as of late. It's cheap, 80 proof, and doesn't taste like rubbing alcohol (ex. aristocrat, taaka, etc). Not top shelf, but definitely not bottom self.

Lol. Hang some flystrips.

>$19.99/1.75l
Damn, where's that? Thought I was lucky with this recent special offer price

Vodka and ice. But carve the cubes into replicas of dead presidents.

I'm never sure about anything ever.

I don't know about you, but user's observation just stuck me as mildly amusing. I wouldn't read too much into it.

A Rob Roy. Make it with single malt instead of blended, just to be naughty.

Have you considered purchasing Everclear and watering it down to the desired proof? homedistiller.org/distill/dilute/calc

Consider blood tests and a sonogram.

It ain't for me, but if it's working, it's working. Got a sponsor?

I'm not an alcoholic but I figure you guys would know better than anyone else: what's the cheapest liquor to get drunk on without wanting to shoot myself as I go?

Not too much. Stay at that level or less if you can.

Everclear is outlawed here (UK)
I'm building a copper still

Is there an ABC liquor near you? I'm in the southeast.

>The bibles everywhere?
You mean the big book written by Bill Wilson?

No, literally bibles. Notice how almost all AA meetings are held in churches, too.
Well, in the UK that's the case anyway.

Britbong, bruh

why would a sonogram help?

Also, I'm like 90% sure that both sam's club and Costco can't legally refuse to sell you liquor without a membership. Might be worth looking into if you're getting railroaded on Smirnoff, dude.

never seen a bible at a meeting yet, though most are in churches
its all what you make of it anyway lad

Smirnoff red label apparently

Not familiar with those places, dude.
I do have on order though, enough fermentation vessels to brew 350 litres of cider, and I'm in the process of building a (completely illegal) copper moonshine still. Inspired by the distilling user who sometimes posts pics of his kit in these threads, and by poor old popcorn:
youtube.com/watch?v=glQjCKAI4gA

Damn. You might just be shit out of luck. The only advice I have for you is to seek out your country's exports. My ex gf went to the Dominican Republic and brought me 2 750mls of some mid/high shelf rum for less than 7 USD a piece.
So... Maybe gin, homie?
I might just be dumb as fuck- and it's probably just liquor tax related, but it's worth a shot, right?

>tfw got up at 8am today and started drinking
>took xanax and been drinking vodka all day
>6pm boss calls
>slurring and talking like an idiot
>pretty sure she knows I'm fucked up
>accidentally hung up on her and she didn't call back immediately like she does when we usually get disconnected.

Welp. i'm fuckin fucked m8s

Fuck I'm such an embarrassment

A liver ultrasound can detect organ enlargement or fatty tissue.

Were you supposed to be at work?

RIP popcorn bro.

Ah, I posted that before you registered as a britbong. I do wish you luck with your brewing, though! I have a sweet shed, but am a little scared of trying it myself. Any recommendations of how to into brewing videos? Honestly more interested in cider than beer.

Other than that one, of course. Fuck I'm blind.

I work from my house (I'm an digital marketing strategist). But I'm not supposed to be drinking obviously.

I go to her office Tuesday....Fuck!

Sounds shitty, but if it was your day off, maybe she'll be understanding, since it's your freetime and you should be able to do what you want. But maybe that's just the situation my country, where it would be sorta illegal to harass employees after work

I work from home. Some I'm fuckin fucked now

see

>vids
There are loads on YouTube. All I did was to find a source of apple juice void of preservatives, then load 5 gallons of juice into it, added like a gram of cider yeast, 5 grams of yeast nutrient, then sealed the lid and filled the airlock. Within hours it started bubbling like crazy so I've ordered another 12.
60p/ litre for cider, then imma try to distill it using a copper still.
It's SO fucking easy.

Ferment something

Heat it to the temp at which ethanol evaporates

Condense

Collect

Be drunk.

That sucks....i mean are you allowed breaks like maybe you could say you took a nap...idk grasping at straws here brotha

In another post he said he works from home and shouldn't be drinking. Ol' boy might be fucked...

I just think with working from.home it would get fuzzy how can you PROVE he was drunk unless they show up and give him a breathalyzer or something

>vodka
>san pelligrino
>ice
>sliced strawberrys from a farmers market
this is heaven bros.

sorry, didn't see that post, I guess you might be sorta fucked, but at least it was 6pm?

>slept for 16 hours so no hangover

Nice.

who did that?

I've done it previously but I think he was talking about himself

grats

>when you've still got booze but the cigs have run out

>Run out of cigs
>"I can't drink booze like this!"
>"Better get more cigs."
>Run out of booze
>"I can't smoke cigs like this!"
>"Better get more booze."

kek, that's pretty much how it goes
I have no idea why drinking makes me want to smoke so much either

After work drinky

Got a half gallon of Johnny Walker at the house

youtube.com/watch?v=SaeLKhRnkhQ

So wait, did you work at the hospital? I've considered that myself, desu. There's a great nursing school as well as country renouned hospital near me, and I can pay for my education. I just don't actually care enough about anything to sink my well earned money into it. Pros/cons?
This is 1.75l emptyboi, too. Sorry it took me so long to reply.

that hits pretty close to home, but I roll so there are often some scraps of tobacco left to smoke.

Wait a second... Literal shit tier... Were you cleaning bedpans?

Literally me for so long until I just said fuck it and got a vape. I don't care who thinks it's gay, I don't have to make any trips for cigs anymore.

Hey guys, so I need to break my record and drink at least 16 shots. The problem is I haven't drunk like that in almost a year, haven't really drank a lot in months, and have to do this in 10 days. Last time it was a mix of tequila, wild turkey, and rum, this time it's going to be straight tequila.
Other than eating well, staying hydrated, and consuming yeast products, what can I do to increase my odds?

plug.dj/alck

come in boys.

come in for chill music boys.

This. Dude needs to deny everything hard and pretend like they had a completely normal conversation. Even if your boss knew you were fucked up she can't prove it. Also it being 6 p.m. may help him a little. But certainly straighten up quick, you are now a target.

Yeah I worked at a hospital. I worked at an internal medicine ward, which is pretty fucked up (like all public hospitals in my cunt we were understaffed, had to deal with a lot of dying patients, lots of demented and bed-ridden patients and we had the nickname "washing street" (means car-wash in German), since we spent most of the morning shifts just keeping our patients clean)
The work hours were bad (6-14, or 13-21, excluding nightshifts and rounded, not counting overtime) and back-to-back shifts make you question your sanity (I stole benzos, so I could even function at times)
You have to deal with a lot of really gross stuff on a daily basis (if you really want I could go into detail)
Doctors can be real fucking cunts, but relatives of patients are worse.
Since IM, we got a lot of alckies/junckies, it's not fun to see where you could end.
Those would be the cons. I might think of more, but I'm drunk, so bear with me.
Here are the pros:
In my experience, the staff (doctors not included) were some of the best people I met.
You get a certain, unique sense of satisfaction, after helping cure a patient.
You have easy access to drugs, and can get them easily legally or illegally

I don't if I'd recommend somebody to work in a hospital (I'm not a trained nurse I was just a darn good help) it comes down to how satisfying you find the act of helping someone else, how much you care for others and so on. If you can stomache the large amounts of (literal and figurative) shit thrown at you, it can be a great and fufilling job.

I'd advise you to try out as an intern for a couple of months, see if you can handle it, depending on country and ward it could be something for you.

Damn I miss the 90's.

I hate the current year

Hehehe me too man

Me exactly. Problem is, I turned 18 last week.