Thoughts on the state of the board?

Thoughts on the state of the board?

Other urls found in this thread:

ck.booru.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's already a meta thread, fuckwit.

Too many idiots making pointless threads.
>"rate my fast food"
>"which is your favourite fast food"
>"how do i order fast food"
>"i like fast food"
>"for me it's the mc chicken the best fast food"

Yeah I get it you're a fat Amerilard and like fast food.

Thanks for the bump, dumbass. Here's a (You) in return. Trade it for some brain cells.

Who cares, it's one of the slowest board on Veeky Forums. Nothing that happens here is worth any urgency

Hate fast food threads? Make more OC, it will not effect anything, the board is slow, you can discuss what you want and ignore the threads you don't like, it makes no difference because NO threads are being bumped off the board at a fast pace

I say we stop shit posting and start
>assssssssss posting
We need more assssssssssss in our possssssssssssts.

Why start a meta thread if you yourself have nothing to introduce?

If you're so new you don't even know what sage is, you have nothing to contribute to these threads.

too much fast food

I think the threads in general are fine because a lot of people here can really only contribute to them

But I'd rather see more cooking or different food threads. Anytime you try to talk about any food above $20 a plate it's called a waste of money and pretentious without discussion.

Honestly I don't even care if you're making a sandwich. A thread showing that is probably better than 60% of the stuff on here.

Veeky Forums is not nearly as slow as it used to be. Threads used to be up for weeks and months only 2-3 years ago. Now the entire board is new every day or two.

He didn't sage you blithering mongoloid. The thread was bumped. You can go get some brain cells as well.

I think you bothhhhhhhh neeed some
>asssssssssssss cells

Stupid shit threads need to be prune. Mutliple sip threads, multiple alcoholic threads, "how do I boil water" type threads, "for me its the mcchicken" (and other bullshit fastfood threads), webm threads (love cooking webms, but its all the same shit all the time. Jack posting and the same recycled 20 webms of other shit), the list goes on.

Just have a mod delete those or just keep it to one thread and itll be fine.

It still doesn't matter, fast food threads do nothing to prevent other threads

Most people who complain about them probably never even post OC, so stop bitching, this thread is testament to that, you made this thread to hate on people rather than make a thread you consider to be superior, thus this is a shitposting thread and should be reported by other anons

Good: Not one long list of "x General"
Bad: Too much fast food shit, more about food and less about cooking

Why reply if you have nothing to contribute? Lead by example instead of being a hypocrite.

>too much food
>more about food, less about cooking
I'm missing something. :(

the board is food AND cooking

yet most threads here are about food and eating food, who here actually cooks?

how to improve any board
>filter out shit you don't like
>post in threads you do like
>get a job so you aren't refreshing 30x a minute and making assmad threads because you don't like XYZ content

it's that simple.

I understand now. I'm sorry for being stupid. :(

Ban shitposters.

That's literally what sage is for, to prevent your post from bumping the thread when you deem your post to not be worth a bump. I saged, so fuck off.

And I
>assssssssssssssss
>mfw I'm going to start including pictures of my asssssssss in my posssssssttttttssssss

You're being really mad and aggressive for no reason at all. Calm down and hide the thread if it's that aggravating for you. Also bump.

Influx of reddit is ruining every board.

Also hiroshimoot is a fucking chinese nigger

Best psot iTT

O am a /sp/ transplant waiting for Brady time.

yeah, getting a job helps lots of internet-related ailments

I really fucking sticky filled with Veeky Forums recipes and beginner shit, ala Veeky Forums which I think will prevent the daily 'I want to get into cooking how do I hurr durr'
I would fucking love it if I could just click on the sticky and just have a ton of recipes already tried out by or even created by posters available

complaining about reddit is ruining every board.

This, though I have to agree with . I've frequently seen people complaining about garbage threads, but it's really easy to make a good one. It's been a few months since I've seen a recipe thread, but they're positively received when created, same with cooking threads. The /sip/ shilling is a little obnoxious, but they're only occupying 2 threads max, so it's okay. A sticky in the style of Veeky Forums would be very nice.

This is a blue board retard.

nothing wrong with appreciating the virtues of male anatomy
plus, they look warm, juic, welcoming and delicious, wouldn't you be willing to have a taste?

The board is fine, it's generally self policing due to how slow it is. There was, for a few weeks, a flood of go'za' meme threads but that died down. You still see "for me" threads of course but not too many. Vegans and sipboys stay in their containment.

All the board needs is more quality content, and you can't enforce that into existence.

This. Its mostly newfaggots from /tv/ that try to dictate "board culture" and whine about this place every thread

A stick with a link to Veeky Forums booru and other helpful starter stuff would be nice

ck.booru.org/

too many memes
also board is over populated with young men who don't have any real appreciation for cooking techniques, only good posters are industry professionals

That's every board

Why is there a faggot posting dick pics in every thread?

/x/is bretty good.

common, pal
gotta worship gods gift to us

He's mad because of the meta thread
/x/ has been dead for years, it's a corpse animated by other boards now.

I was really hoping pickle rick would gain more traction

that's a /co/ or /tv/ thing. It's only very tangentially Veeky Forums because pickles are food.

Pickles are barely food. They suck.

>everyone complains about no cooking threads
>they aren't posting cooking threads themselves
you are cancerous redditors. this is the a reddit board, but most redditors come here to get away from shitty "LOOK AT MY POORLY PLATED DINNER"

you aren't posting cooking threads because you just want to look at a bunch of other people's food. go to reddit or instagram for that instead of whining about image board culture

Veeky Forums would be perfect if it just a fucking sticky like Veeky Forumss

Meatloaf: Yes carrots?

I don't post cooking threads because I don't know how to cook and when I ask Veeky Forums to teach me they just say fuck off, google it, youtube it etc.

because thats how normal people learn? are you that lonely you want to spend 2 hours having a conversation via (you)s instead of googling how to cook chicken? people post recipes all the time, but how much of a loser can you be to expect a human being to sit there and explain cooking basics to you?

>how much of a loser can you be to expect a human being to sit there and explain cooking basics to you?
I thought that parents usually did that

If you look at Veeky Forums a a whole Veeky Forums is easily one of the best boards. I mean Veeky Forums also has the utter depths of fermented goat shit like /tv/ and /pol/ I'll take a few obvious shilling and trolling fast food threads if that's the trade off for a relatively good posting experience.

There isn't any actual shilling on this board. It's all shitposting.

You don't actually know what that word means.
Idiot.

Too many crying yuropeons.

Okay, buddy. :^)

No one is advertising, ergo it isn't shilling. It's harmless fun. You happen to be the idiot here.

>Thoughts on the state of the board?
we need flags

You propose to ban everyone from Australia?

Veeky Forums oldfags should bring back old memes and stuff to amuse the new fags

Its going "full english"

I enjoy Veeky Forums

the occasional meme comes and goes but nothing ever truly sticks with this board. Please don't ruin it...

Too much take out and fast food threads on a board that should be about cooking.