youtube.com/watch?v=DH9ouo8-Dww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>e-celeb shit
>/v/ filenames
Everytime.

RB OC coming through

fuck redditbrah

joey is /ourguy/

You're about three years too late, shitspark.

Quite true. Faggot boy is not only from Veeky Forums (which they feel the need to spam him here for some reason) but is a disgusting redditor.

i agree, reviewbrah made tim popular and people reported his fb because he was undiagnosed schizophrenia, its his fault for making tim's life mroe miserable than it already was

>/v/ filenames
what

What vid is this from

Listening to Radio Australia

So what's with the /pol/ crowd latching onto this guy? I'm seeing him paraded all over MDE turf as well.

i don't have the pic but there is a youtube comment pic where he talks about going on /pol/. plus /pol/ is the largest board on Veeky Forums and he gets a lot of traffic from people here

>filename

Tell me about reviewbrah, why does he drink starbucks water?

i laughed
he explained in one of his videos. he said he goes to starbucks to get something like a bagel and then their free water

Why is he so skinny? What real job does He have? Why can't i Stop watching?

he makes pretty decent money off of his patreon and i'm sure even more now he launched his own merch. he is skinny by eating one meal a day and taking long night walks

Windows phone image save auto naming. Nokia Lumia 1020. Still going wicked stronk after 6 years! Battery still lasts 2 days between charges. With the money I saved on iPhone upgrade models and in app purchases I bought a fucking car.

>had a Lumia 1020 for 6 years
>it came out 4 years ago
you realize you don't buy every single iteration of the iphone/whatever that's released right? did you buy a car for like $500?

Damn, son. I'm saving these.

fuck you ant person

>/r9k/
>foster the people
>tetris flash game
underage get the fuck off my board

first of all not my screencap nigger. second do you know about the screencap meme?

reminder that reviewbrah now has 375k subscribers and the comment section is now full of normies

yeah that's to be expected when you grow in popularity. there are more normies than us

PEKELNIK.EU youtube.com/channel/UCBZv_XgiKoUZeI3Zi2xB1Tw
No memes yet, but this Slovenian/Czech dude reviews hot sauces and peppers out indawoods. I have no fucking clue what he's saying since I'm not a slav, but I like the cut of his jib.

His job now is making content. I ran some numbers based on what my friend makes from Patreon and YT (they have a similar following), and he's probably pulling in around 30K per year before taxes. He lives with his parents, so that's pretty niggerrich.

As far as why he's skinny, he's said he has a naturally high metabolism, and you can tell his build is just wirey like that.

>The Godbrahther

>he dosent play tetris in his freetime to raise his IQ by at least 5 points a year

If you image he only eats fast food for his reviews, it's not hard to imagine.

he just has to keep moving. i would watch a horror movie about reviewbrah

>/v/ filenames
you can't possibly be this new holy shit

My god damn heart bled.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Kc3JqVIIJA&t=332s

shit this is rare

no

even doggos like reviewbrah

kek

Yep

Reviewbrah is a NAZI!!!

no

fuck off
youtube.com/watch?v=DH9ouo8-Dww

Yep

It's never been posted on Veeky Forums before

Nice!

why no milf mom posts?

I got a prerelease version because my wife works for microsoft. Its fantastic. And no, I bought a super nice car. You apple fuckwads spend way too much money on your phones. You could own a lot of much cooler shit if you'd just quit wasting your money on every version of the iPhone the day they came out.

That's a Hannibal PhotoShop.

dwarfy what the fuck you are supposed to be on a cruise

>you realize you don't buy every single iteration of the iphone/whatever that's released right
that might be true for some people, but believe me, others do buy ever iteration of the iphone. i don't mean the iphone 7 and the iphone 7s, but definitely the iphone 5, the iphone 6, the iphone 7, etc.

wow i have never see this one R A R E