Vending Machines

Lol normies are so funny :^)

Nice.

Automats... the true democracy of food

typical chinese vending machines

One white milk supporting three brown milks
>typical

There used to be a chip (fry) vending machine at the local pool. Some of the best chips I've ever had.

Here's a pic of a similar machine.

does that actually work?

Casual racism for the win!

yes

those containers must smell badly

BOBBI BANNANA BOI

Are you from 2011?

Do you eat them after swimming? Because food for me always tastes better after a swim.

I did eat them after swimming. You can even eat them before swimming (i never had problems with cramp or anything like that).

2017, sadly. The most racist year in modern memory.

>You can even eat them before swimming (i never had problems with cramp or anything like that).
SPOILER: user got a cramp and drowned and now walks the earth as a ghost, unaware that he died.

I remember when this image made its rounds on Facebook. All of my "I have le crippling depression xD" acquaintances wouldn't stop circlejerking over it.

great story, mark

Please remember to share, like, subscribe, and also visit my Patreon.

Owen meats so good i love putting it inside me

Redbox used to do grocery vending machines before switching to video rentals.

For being a country that's all about convenience and commerce I hardly ever see any of these weird vending machines in America. They always seem to be in Japan or some shit. All of our vending machines I've seen here just have shit like with your basic chips and snack shit.

FDA regs?

hi i'm owen

>quarters only
these days it would take like forty fucking quarters a pack

Sour patch kids are always your best bet, but keep an eye out for the local flare.

>tfw there will never be a liquor vending macine in murrica because of muh drinking age

Is that pesto?

Get on that pesto kick Veeky Forums

Do people even drown in pools? I mean, even in deeper ones I've been to you can just jump from the bottom to air if you can't swim/float.

probably not to death, but yes
it's a panic thing so people in that state aren't thinking straight, they flail, take a mouthful of water, get themselves tired out and probably at worst pass out until someone nearby spots them and pulls them out

My neighbor drowned in her own pool but I think it was suicide.

There are cigarette vending machines that can scan IDs where I live so it can probably work. They also don't require ID if you're paying with a card for some reason but that's another matter.
Boy oh boy was it fun to get a stranger to lend us his ID for a second at ~3AM on literally the worst street in town because exchange students with foreign documents and a faggot that won't shut up if he hasn't had his smoke.

Also because it would be smashed open and stolen from in less than a day after being put up.

this is neat.

Oh no he didn't! s:-D