Which peppers can normies handle?

Jalapeno? Serrano? Habanero?

Gonna make a spicy salad for lunch tomorrow and my folks are visiting.

White bread.

Pablano.

Depends on where you live. The pepper baseline can change depending on region.

Jalapeno is the "normie" pepper but it's so tasty.
I personally love Scotch Bonnet and Naga, but it's still not hot enough for me if I'm looking to have my face melted.
Jalapeno is the safe bet if you're making something for others to enjoy.

Thanks user, I forgot about those

Thanks, I think I'll put a mixture of poblano and jalapeno in it. No sense causing an incident

You're getting poor quality Naga then.

It's better to be safe and have a mild chilli in there if you want others to enjoy it.
Jalapeno is so fucking tasty and it's the one thing that most people will appreciate if they're not accustomed to spice.
I'm the kinda guy who will put the hottest fucking shit ever in it just to be a dickhead that's trying to prove a point by how hot I can handle.

I live in England so we make do with what we get.
We have a poor climate for chilli growing.
I've had Naga that's been so fucking hot... but we definitely don't get the best here in my country and I know that for a fact!

Jalapeño are pretty common for normies but why are you choosing a pepper just bases on hotness? They have actual flavor you know

Bell, jalapeno, habenero.

Pimiento

banana pepper

Heat.

>severe gastric discomfort
It's an outstanding fatalii, red savina, and bhut jolokia puree. For normal consumption though, honestly cayenne, jalapeño, poblano, and serrano are as far as most can enjoy. If you wanna push envelope, find some habaneros and scrape out the seeds and placenta (white flesh) with a spoon before cooking with them. Also, roasting your chilis sweetens them a fair bit.

Bell.

Normies who think they're normies: bell, green only
Normies who don't think they're normies: jalapeno if they can find a source of like five ounces of cheese per to "nonchalantly" stuff into their mouth immediately after

Even. More. Heat.
Assert dominance, OP. Cook yourself a portion on the side that's an enjoyable heat level for you and offer a small dish to your guests. More often than not people can't resist trying a bite.

!

I wouldn't go higher than hungarian wax

Never heard of Lingham's in the US, but it sounds like good stuff. Thanks for leaving enough of the label visible for me to find it online. Assuming you're straya: Thanks for the delicious Bunsters sauce, cunt.

My family of midwestern white hicks thinks being able to eat hot cheetos makes you a badass. I grow jalapeños, Serranos, banana, and habanero peppers. Habaneros I use in sauces and chili etc. I think most people jalapeño or Serrano is plenty. Habaneros have an off putting taste to me, so I mostly give them away.

Normies: Tabasco, Frank's
WASP Normies: Sriracha, "OMG so hawt!"

Where da ghost pepper at

Also green bell peppers are nasty. Least favorite by far.

>normies

lol fuck off retard

>Which peppers can normies handle?
I'd rather not spend my day in the restroom because of a stomach ache and a heartburn. Thai peppers are all that I can handle.

raw jalapenos always taste bitter to me. the best combination of heat and flavor is the arbol.