Start eating avocado toast

Start eating avocado toast

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/2017/05/16/millionaire-tells-millennials-your-avocado-addiction-costing-you-house/101727712/
instagram.com/explore/tags/toastforall/
archive.is/h4foM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

avocados are fucking disgusting not to mention environmentally destructive and poorly managed by Mexican druglords

if you want bread, there are a million superior toppings (meat, tomato, peanut butter, fish, butter, a spread, etc.)

do NOT eat avocados, they are everything wrong with modern agriculture

usatoday.com/story/money/2017/05/16/millionaire-tells-millennials-your-avocado-addiction-costing-you-house/101727712/

*tips contrarianism*

>avocados, kale, and radish on a piece of toast.
Considered me triggered.

MMmmmmmm MMMM! It's like I'm eating a solid slice of the worst parts of California, all on a piece of FUCKNG TOAST

PUT THAT SHIT IN GUACAMOLE YOU FUCKBOYS

slice of toast, spread slab of goat cheese, layer of fresh spinach, layer of sliced avacado. tasty as fuck, feel good afterwards. y'all do you

Avocado toast is how I fuel my desire to kill Applebee's

>Whole grains over other grains does a bunch of good things for buzzword diseases that it doesn't actually do. Please buy expensive and overrated advocado too since you believe everything we say!

t. cuck

i perfet guacamole

>avocados = intergenerational warfare
What if I grew up in a non-flyover place? Do I have to stop eating avocados now, since I was born when Nixon was president?

Can North Korea nuke California already?

> North Korea
> Having nukes

Lmao

>Have a sub near their coast 'accidentally' launch a nuke, and it hits Cali.
>Blame the Norks.
>They actually think they did it.
Everyone wins.

jesus christ i hate get so pissed with these toasts you see on instagram that are inedible and have the most unappetizing toppings imaginable. fucking radishes?food that's 100% presentation and inedible upsets me so fucking much

look at this shit. look at it. the amount of garbage like this you can see under this hashtag makes me so angry. fucking pecans on toast. apples on toast. hard chocolate blocks on toast
instagram.com/explore/tags/toastforall/

fuck you fuck you fuck you hipster pieces of trash

Radishes are good though you tastelet

not on toast nigger, unless they're a very minor part of a sandwich

>healthy is the new black

*Some vaguely correlated yet excessively racially charged comment coupled with a statement distancing self from/pol/*

Lamo

Why do you have to put the salad on the toast just eat it on the side.

is that eggplant? looks weird

Why eat avocado toast when you could buy a house instead?

>all these fucking americans triggered by people enjoying fruit and vegetables

i don't have a remotely ascetic diet but if you can't enjoy a veg sandwich or fruit for pudding or whatever you need to go live on a farm or some shit for a while

Shit, why didn't I think of that? I just bought thousands of dollars in diamonds and golf clubs.

why not on toast?

i eat them on toast all the time. they're not presentational, they're peppery and crunchy. do you not eat tuna and cucumber sandwiches either?

i eat radishes on toast with mackerel pate, avocado, cream cheese, chicken salad, all kinds of shit

are you being intentionally obtuse because you love your amerilard meme so much? when was the last time you ate grapefruit slices on toast?

>being this full of shit

Give it up, Jethro.

>the glue on the border of those claw-like nails
>ashy knuckles

The dog doesn't judge.

actually... archive.is/h4foM

so i don't eat grapefruit slices on toast. what the fuck is wrong with someone doing it?

>been eating avocado toast for years
>hipsters catch on pretend they own it
>suddenly avocado price triples because hipsters will gladly pay extra for their hipster status
>no longer worth the price

Just have to wait one more year for them to start eating it ironically and then another year after that the prices will go back down.

>nasty looking plantains
>cheap dark chocolate
>poorly sliced avocados
>whole blueberries
>disgusting whole grain toast
>cup of soap
Do people actually think that they're eating healthy?

Is avocado the newest thing for old people to hate

avocados are too spicy for me

Almonds are worse desu