Does Veeky Forums eat in thier car?

Does Veeky Forums eat in thier car?

Only fat people do that

I'm not fat at all

Absolutely not. That's pig disgusting.

I ate a cheesy beef potato burrito and mini shredded chicken quesadilla in a walmart parking lot yesterday. Not fat at all.

Then stop behaving like one

Of course it does Veeky Forums isn't civilised it's populated by ramen eating cheeto fingered 52% fatties.

that watch is oversized get a smaller dial.

I don't.
For lack of a car.

I eat big bowls of hearty soup in my car.

I'm an IT admin for about thirty companies, so every day I'm driving from place to place. Sometimes I do eat in my car. Sometimes while driving, so long as it's finger food. I usually pack my own lunch. Sandwich, maybe a bag of chips, a fruit, and a drink. On rare occasions, I'll grab fast food, but I usually take the time to go inside and relax for a moment before going back out into the fray.

Sounds miserable

does anyone have the gif/webm of the guy putting the sauce wrapper thing into the gear shifter fucky?

I don't like you.

>eating in car
>burrito
>white
>oversized watch
>dad jeans and an ugly top

just wow lol

straight men have no culture

Oh god are you guys like a 3rd party IT solution?

Straight men have embarrassing cultural aspects.

Why can't white people get into hand lotion.

White people traded culture for status

You could still be skinny-fat.

Yes

Only faggots and women call a shirt a "top"

Well im both so good for you for guessing. ^^

Do you shave your hand hair???

Third party? I don't know what you mean.
The companies we serve have no in-house IT.
We handle it all. It's really a pretty good job. I get to meet all kinds of people and I'm never stuck in the same office for very long.

Lol it gets burned off at work. Then starts growing back every time i get a couple days off.

I work at a precious metals refinery

Very observant lol

Not judging just wondering. That's actually a way cooler reason than I guessed it would be.

It's pretty embarrassing having hands that hairy to begin with lol, Especially at 28.

Definitely not a turn on for women lol

Luckily the hair almost never grows back unless i have 3+ days off in a row

NO.

NO eating
NO drinking
NO smoking
NO farting
NO lotion or perfume
Water is permitted at my discression, in a sealable container ONLY

Only homosexuals drive auto

It's only embarrassing if you're a woman. If you're a man it's alpha AF.

I don't understand people who eat in their car, I get it if there's other people in the car, but you can't eat while driving so why not just eat in the restaurant?

Only americans do this, so no.

A lot of reason...

1. It's pouring rain
2. The lobby isn't open 24/7
3. Too dangerous of a neighborhood to risk an altercation by someone who just hates white people and wants to start something
4. By the time I get back to work it will be cold, By the time I get home it will be very cold
5.I can listen to satellite radio and sit comfortably and quietly in the parking lot, Can't do that indoors even if the lobby was open. Especially in those plastic germ filled booths

>American problems

Yes. It's comfy. I vacuum and wipe everything down afterwards too.

Are you a nigger too?

When I worked construction it was usually like 5-5:30 am on the way to somewhere and work was so sporadic that although maybe I was making 3 grand in that week it may have been 0 for a month or so after. Not to mention diners, gas stations, starbucks, dunkin donuts and mcdonalds are the only places open. In certain situations you're just eating for fuel and a jar of almonds or a clif bar gets old so you eat hot garbage and it tastes amazing.

yes but only snacks, raisins and m&ms mostly

>hear del taco is good and cheap
>only one in town closed 6 months ago

ok

I wish there were more of them, The closest one is 32 miles from my house. But luckily within only 4 miles of my work

There is only 3 in the whole state, From my understanding they are more popular out west

Also yes, They are good....Cheap...An open 24hrs

Don't enjoy it, but sometimes

>giving a fuck about what other people think
gaAYYY

>he can't eat while driving
get gud pleb
I can drive, eat a burrito, drink a 'chata, program my gps, and text all at the same time

>The Reckoning of Truth
Eating in cars is for people who can into time management

>driving is gay and so am I
Got it.

there are some fastfoods that have drivethrus opened even when the restaurant closes

Of course. It is the pinnacle of efficiency. Why wast time when you can multi task? How long do you think you get to float around on this massive rock? Use your limited time efficiently.