Hip flask

What do you guys put in your hip flask?

I normally just put cheap whisky in mine but was thinking schnapps or something else might be a nice change.

Other urls found in this thread:

rethinkingdrinking.niaaa.nih.gov/How-much-is-too-much/What-counts-as-a-drink/Whats-A-Standard-Drink.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Loch Lomond Original

Vodka

beer, neat, with lemon

What kind of inefficient alcoholic are you?

vodka

this guy gets it

>hip flash
Sure is freshman year in here

I remember my freshman year, my hips were the flashiest. I attracted the most mates that year.

I don't really like drinking in bars and a hip flask allows me to take my alcoholism everywhere.
I'm mid 30s so hardly a freshman.

Beer, neat

Semen. Couple drops of water. Really unlocks the aroma and flavor.

In a flask like that, only bottom-shelf liquor that I don't mind ruining the taste of with that stainless steel flavor leeching in.

Don't flasks impart a weird metallic taste?

Yeah, but you don't carry a flask around to be a alcohol patrician. You carry around a flask to get drunk in public.

I know you're not supposed to keep the liquor in longer than a day or so, but why are there no flasks with some kind of lining that stops the metal from ruining the taste?

Lined flasks exist. So do ones made of other materials, like glass.

You can also get them made from a variety of different metals. Some are better than others regarding taste.

Some old-fashioned flasks are made of copper or glass with a leather exterior. More expensive, but they don't fuck with the taste as much. If you're skilled with leatherwork or just handy in general you could make one from one of those flask-shaped whiskey bottles.

Carrying a flask sounds like a terrible idea, but if I did, probably pic related.

>hip flask
more like hipster flask lmao

sure showed him

Semen.

Gatorade!

store bought shine. kys.

Water. And its not really a hip flask more of a refillable plastic bottle

How hard is it to buy illegal moonshine in USA?
Do you just go to some hillbillies and ask them?

Nah, they're pretty suspicious. Just build your own still if you're really interested in it. There are plans all over the internet.

Truer words were never spake

If youre drinking clear liquor just use a water bottle. Knew a girl in highschool who did that and got wasted at school.

She's a doctor now.

Do flasks even hold enough liquor to get buzzed?

I've always wanted one but they don't seem like they hold enough.

I would need a thigh flask, or a false leg flask entirely.

Hip flasks are for Hipsters.

No. The biggest ones are like 8oz. I found them worthless when I was drinking all the time. It's easier to get drunk before your deal and then load your pockets/jacket with 50ml shooters

½ vodka
¼ triple sec
¼ lime cordial

Now I need insulin. Thanks man, my pump doesn't come until wednesday.

I think a standard flask is 3oz, which is like the equivelent of 2 rum and cokes. unless youre a fat bitch thats enough to get a good buz going for a hour and a half ish.

I take mine when I go out fishing, normally take a heap of beer and just sip on the flask between beers.

Incorrect. One shot alone is about 1.5oz

are you retarded?

>Many people are surprised to learn what counts as a drink. In the United States, a "standard" drink is any drink that contains about 0.6 fluid ounces or 14 grams of "pure" alcohol.

.6 fl oz of 97.5% ~ .6/.4= ~1.5 fl oz. so yes 3 fl oz is about two drinks.

Source: rethinkingdrinking.niaaa.nih.gov/How-much-is-too-much/What-counts-as-a-drink/Whats-A-Standard-Drink.aspx

Christ, southern baptists and pentocostals are fucking insufferable. I can't wait until the right completely melts down.

3 fl. oz. is two SHOTS not two full drinks, ya dingus

He obviously meant two full drinks worth of booze.

Its less the right and more this dated attitude of indulging in substances recreationally as being evil.

this

When I was drinking heavily, I'd need at least double that just to physically get out of bed. It sure as shit wouldn't give me a buzz

Thats why he said unless youre a fat bitch. Alcohilics tend to handle their booze better more so because of the weight that they have to maintain to compensate for the increase in calories. Only a tiny part of it is the changes in organ flora.

When I was at peak weight two drinks wouldnt even put me over the legal limit.

For my morning and afternoon coffee.

That would make a mess of your hip flask, it'd stink if you didn't wash it out after every use.

It's the only thing I use it for. Wash it once a week.

Post tits

>search image
>best result is a pregnant women
I fucking knew it

I guess I need more baileys in the morning to not be pregnant anymore.

You're sucking it in there mate

I put moonshine in mine.

I wouldn't drink a single malt out of them; cheapish blended malts are fine though.

They're not to get drunk off of, just to have a little swig now and then to stop the shakes

Grandma(rip) brewed her own and had a plastic flask. I never knew she was OG till it was too late. Then again she also drank gasoline

Holy shit that pic was literally me last weekend without the cat. Even the sks. Scary coincidence. I need to start bringing my cat up to my farm this is a brilliant idea.

Did she start before or after they started taking the lead out of gasoline?

A shot of liquor 40% IS 1 standard drink

Cognac usually. I can get some good cheap cognac here in France so that's usually my go to. I find good alcohol is wasted in a flask, and I don't drink shit alcohol

This shit is tasty but no buzz, I'd rather buy a milkshake.

When she first came to this country someone told her it was healthy. She would pour a cup at the pumps and then fill up the car a second later. Not sure about the lead thing, this was 1990s.

What are you a legster?

Wtf that shit's real? Inexperienced drinker here, I thought that was just some brand Hergé made up

Yeah, it's real distillery.

But I just read that the comics used the name first.

Basically Loch Lomond is a real place, but the modern distillery has only existed since the 1960s.