What's your answer to this?

What's your answer to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/about-our-food/nutrition-calculator.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't order a salad at McDonald's? Or any fast food joint for that matter.

Don't eat fast food

Good thing I'm not a gay

ok

>mcdonalds food is unhealthy
obviously
>mcdonalds sells salads which people will convince themselves are healthy without reading nutrition info
this is kind of bad, but i don't know who actually would think mcdonalds anything is healthy in the Current Year

McDonald's isn't any worse than other fastfood.
Looking at those webms of mexican "food" take-away it is probably better than most other stuff.

That's bullshit but I believe it.

Don't eat salad. You'll get fat and die.

>What's your answer to this?

Is it supposed to be surprising? OFC that fatty dressing is going to be high in calories. What's the next news flash--water is wet?

it is healthier if you are on keto and remove the croutons.
Big macs have zero fibre or any other nutritional value

Okay? I don't eat at mcdonalds, I would rather eat pretty much anywhere else

fibre, by definition, has zero nutritional value. It's indigestible.

And while I certainly wouldn't label a big mac as "healthy", they do indeed have nutritional value. protein, fat, vitamins and minerals.

>Or any fast food joint for that matter.
Disagree. Wendy's salads are pretty great when I'm looking for something green to eat, ASAP. Last summer they had a berry/chicken salad that only had 390 calories. I lost a ton of weight because that was basically all I ate for 4 months.

you don't have to add the whole goddamn sauce packet
i ordered a salad once, the packet they give you is fucking enormous

Mexicans need those calories

that I should get a salad if I want more bang for my buck

not to mention that the chicken is slathered in a sweet dressing that you can mix into the rest of the salad. you dont even need the packet at all.

I just checked McDonald's website and its not even close to being true

What's a double Big Mac

you are fake news

mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/about-our-food/nutrition-calculator.html

The gray transparency with the text overlay makes this look like Facebook grade bullshit.

Stop drenching your salad in fucking 10 pounds of creams and it wont be even half as much as a big mac

Dont put so much dressing on it.

Probably keeps you full longer.

>look like
It is user. It is.

I'm loving it

That it's bullshit because I've made those salads. It's just fucking vegetables until you add the dressing and you do that at your own discretion.

>great when I'm looking for something green to eat, ASAP.

Or you could just buy lettuce and berries/garbage tier chicken at the grocery store and combine them yourself for 1/4 the cost and only 30 seconds more time.

? From what I'm seeing on your page, they don't even sell the Caesar Salad anymore.

Most salad dressing are calorie dense, it's not McDonalds fault that people want to drown their lettuce in glorified mayo.

I use salsa for salad dressing.
3g/kcal

que

que

>fibre, by definition, has zero nutritional value. It's indigestible.

you

are

dumb

>Canada

Americans need 4x as much dressing to be able to handle vegetables.