Poor at mcdonalds

This is trashy even by their standards. Hope nobody is watching.

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/grape-jam.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off fat fuck. I work there and whenever I see a neckbearded obese man in a car too small for him at the window I fucking laugh my ass of

Actually getting hungry

You know what. Thats actually pretty good. Maybe a poor mans chicken and waffles? Would do again.

>he serves obese guys in little cars for a living

$1.19 for a tasty 450 calories. Have a good morning ck.

Grape jelly on a sausage biscuit?

Nigga that's my shit right there

High fructose grape jelly? Fuck off

Dude. I fucking LOVE jelly on a sausage biscuit too.

Oh no gluten in bread

THIS

This isn't trashy OP this is the best

I don't care if it's gluten free or not

why is that your one problem with this meal

We don't know the consequences of high fructose corn syrup

Nope. Corn syrup and sugar.
mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/grape-jam.html

I stand corrected

I make 140k/yr and eat mostly at nice restaurants or cook nice meals for myself.....I still once a week or so have a sausage biscuit w/ jelly...how is it trashy?

Gluttonous, shameless, shows a disregard for all but the basest flavors and crams them all together in one pigfest.

>trying this hard

you can do better user

You disagree somehow?

sounds really good actually

I'm guessing you are a shitskin because you have something against sausage.

What is wrong with a small portion of sausage on bread with a little bit of preserves?

>I work there
>laughing at anyone else
hoooooo boy

>working at mcdonalds
>laughs at others

Well if it helps beat off the urge to kill yourself you must be feeling constantly, good for you.

muh dick

>grape jelly

Do Americans McDonalds really do this?

>not eating ketchup on napkins
you're miles from bottom lad

I do not eat beefburgers.

>Not just getting constant free water refills

Yet he still wins because you're a loser at McDonald's. You retail faggots are trash and I don't even understand how you think you're better than anyone.

>How dare people make money, everything should be free like they teach us in college.

I live in America and I must say that putting grape jam on that is fucking disgusting.
Surely that's not the actual condiment they put on it by default, but then again, I would rather burn in hell than taste half the things McDonald's serves.

>Poor
More like homeless.
Why the fuck would you even eat that absolute garbage? I would get heartburn instantly from that bullshit, but more than that, the whole thing from that sugary grape jam to that shitty bread they use to the McMuffin to the personal disdain I hold for the usual American breakfast link, patty or not, is just repulsive and unhealthy.

Its funny how McDonald's is the only fast food chain sleazy enough to use ugly yellow wrappers to min-max warm colors for psychological effect.

That looks great. I don't know what you are upset about.

What does being poor have to do with putting grape jelly in a burger? You look and sound stupid which is probably why you're poor

4/10

>works at mcdonalds
>thinks he's entitled to laugh at others

xDD

Hot sauce on sausage biscuits is elder god-tier. I used to keep a bottle of Tabasco in my car just for that.

I bet you work at burger king lmao

maybe, but sausage biscuit is about the hardest thing to fuck up, so it's probably not that bad.

>t. avocado toast

no better feeling than two mcmuffins and a coffee then taking a giant shit