Why do Americans do this?

Why do Americans do this?

To keep the tomatoes from escaping.

If I had to guess you can just turn over a jar onto a plate for convenience taken to an absurd end

Bcause plastic take away the flavour.

>flavour
You are not fit to answer this question.

OBSESSED

I've never seen this in my life as an Amerifat, but I do remember from being a sickly child who flipped through homemaker magazines in doctor's waiting rooms that sometimes rich ladies give away weird edible presents after their parties.
This looks like something made by someone with too much time who values cutesy aesthetics above all else- it's probably that.

O B E S E

Lack of taste. Total disregard for texture, to the point that Americans only reference it offhand as "mouthfeel."

It's called meal prep you rertard. You make a bunch of meals, place them in containers, and bring them to work with you for lunch.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

so you're supposed to sit at work eating a bunch of plain ass elbow pasta until finally reaching the bottom and eating pure tomato sauce, which for some reason has uncooked tomatoes in it? wow sounds like a great meal... NOT

That looks pretty legit. Flip it upside down into a bowl and nuke. I don't see the problem.

do americans really detonate nuclear weapons on their spaghetti?

We do?

Yeah this is news to me

I imagine there is need for shaking that, which for somone meal prepping might be a thrill. There is a chance of beaning a coworker with a glass container of acidic sauce. Blood, screaming, spagetti pockets meme reference.

Well yeah but that's clearly penne and elbow macaroni.

i think those are meant to go in the dishwasher, most americans where i work do that

Why are yurojellies so obsessed with America that they turn every single thread on this board into pungent dogshit you fucking semen sucking effeminate dickholes

This is bait

>when your country is so unimportant and uninteresting that you have to constantly bombard the greatest nation on earth with shitposts
Must feel terrible to be outside the US

We shit in jars instead of the street Raji

>tyrone is this mad that we burned down his white house

Because we work and it makes a quick lunch faggot. Why do all brits look inbred? Who do muslims all fuck goats? Why do niggers sniff cattle shit and blow into female cow cunts when they are on their period? Why do asians have little boys piss on eggs and call it a ''delicacy''?

>Why do all brits look inbred
I just watched that new documentary about alcohol on netflix which was filmed in england. British people look pretty fucked up. Its funny how you can yell someone is a brit by their odd crooked faces and unappealing smiles.

>B.. but muricans are fat

At least you can fix fat without plastic surgery. What the fuck are all those bongs gonna do about looking like a Picasso painting?

Like literally 30 people do this in America, they just post it to their instrgram/kikebook/whatever social media then millions of dumb chicks who will never cook a day in their life share it and mentally get the satisfaction that because they contemplated cooking it, they actually did cook it

White women are trash, MGTOW

>Why do all brits look inbred?
we don't
britain is actually very genetically diverse, which is why people look so odd

It's actually genius. That stuff will taste great, super convenient.

AKA getting cucked by refugees... Why dont you pussies stand up and get those fuckers out.

Because they aren't inbred, insecure hillbilly chucklefucks, like you

Thats not how genetic diversity works. Nice try though.

>live in the middle of nowhere
>little to no income
>no dentists

Are you gonna trash on ethiopians for being skinny you crooked faced brit?

Too intelligent and educated?

I don't like mixing my pasta and my sauce together before it goes on my plate. I can't tell you why. Maybe it's just because my dad never did it. I can tell you that I fucking hate leftover pasta and would rather cook it right before I eat it. As well I hate any TV dinners that include any form of pasta.

People do this with salads with the dressing at the bottom to keep it from making other ingredients soggy. Since I doubt there are many people who have the same aversion to premixed Italian-American dishes that I do I would have to guess this is more for presentation and getting social media brownie points. Or possibly just to do portion control as it's pretty easy to eat multiple peoples worth of pasta.

Like I said; insecure.

You know why normal people don't give a shit about other people's race? Because they don't feel threatened by every little thing.

The people white supremacists are always trying to convince that white people are superior are themselves. Pathetic.

1. Open Jar
2. Flip jar over on plate

Its not that hard user

Why do you do this?

who?