HOW DO I GET GARLIC SMELL OFF MY FINGERS?!?!?

HOW DO I GET GARLIC SMELL OFF MY FINGERS?!?!?

Thanks.

lemons

cut off fingers

Not OP, but with garlic and onion smell I tried "steel soap" (not sure if that's the correct name, ESL here) and lemon juice, neither of those did the trick.

I've tried everything over the years.
Nothing worked.

You will have to wait, OP.
It'll eventually go away.

You should ask people in the meantine to smell your fingers and watch their faces as they'll be pleasantly supprised when they smell garlic and not poo

More garlic

I know people aren't going to take this seriously, but I was cooking with my gf and she got turned on. Fingered her, and garlic stench went away.

I knew this wasn't going to turn out good.

If you have a cat, use the litter box.
Dredge your fingers into the litter and scrub with it. Kitty litter is absorbent and made to hold odors, much like activated charcoal. 60 seconds of running you fingers through the sand and you wont detect any garlic.

Touch stainless steel a bunch. Always works for me.

This. Rub your fingers along the sides of your kitchen sink, or on some flatware for a minute. If your mouth ever smells too much like garlic, suck on a spoon for a while

Suck on your fingers

They make steel bars of "soap"

I don't want to know how you found that out

if you figure it out pls tell me

Hydrogen peroxide and baking soda

I use salt and a little bit of water and make it into a paste that I rub on my fingertips for about a minute. It works pretty well.

Everyone here is thinking about how to remove instead of preventative measures. Use a garlic press next time.

stick your fingers in your ass
they'll smell like an indian person and not garlic

>garlic press

A whole garlic clove in the vagina will supposedly cure a yeast infection.

just run water through your fingers, dont scrub or nothing
if you scrub your fingers the smell stick to them

At least you're safe from vampires.

>A garlic press (also known as a garlic crusher in Australia and New Zealand)
Is that what you're upset about?

cold water, hot will make it stick

You don't belong here.

I don't get why smelling like garlic is a bad thing. I fucking love garlic and the smell of it.
this guy knows whats up

so you have to know the personal peeves of celebrity chefs to belong here? I wonder how he ever got past the secret club registration process

this is why i cook with disposable gloves

kek

dip your fingers in gasoline

Wash your damn hands

just use granulated garlic in your recipe next time

it literally tastes the same and you don't have to handle any stinky garlic cloves

This, for most shit garlic powder does just fine. It has the added bonus of being a great seasoning for burgers when you mix it with other shit.

t. vampire

There are some things that turn to literal garbage if you try to use sliced or diced garlic in them.

They actually sell cheap stainless steel lumps for just this purpose.

This but don't use litter already in the box that's how you get t. Gondii and go mad

This is correct.