Please make a conscious effort to stop eating beef

Once again, American and its families have come to a crossroads. We must make a significant effort to stop eating beef and beef products by 2019 or face our extinction.

>Cows produce more emissions which damage the Ozone
>Red meat causes heart attacks and sterility.
>too much meat and alcohol leads to incontinence issues
>beef often is low quality and used as trade bait with other nations.

Please forgo your burgers, steaks, tripe sandwiches, stews and chili for the next 10-24 months. If you mustn't eat a burger, make it a chicken burger or lean black bean burger. Help give the planet a chance. Post all questions you might have here to start a mindful discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BB0aFPXr4n4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

Global warming is a hoax.

Hillary for prison 2017.

How about fuck your face you vegan beansucker

>we must make an effort to cut down
Okay that seems-
>OR THE WORLD WILL END BY NEXT YEAR
People are realizing that the left has been crying doomsday for decades and it never happens. Nothing has happened.

>and alcohol

This has nothing to do with your premise.

Thanks op, you've made me really feel like having a burger

Can this be moved to /trash/?

Dude Y2K is real. The computers will break and will be back in the stone age.

Can we popularize horse?

shut up you actual retard

>hey, can i have a bite?
>no, that's MY little pony

>We must make a significant effort to stop eating beef and beef products by 2019 or face our extinction.
Welp...

>science proves theres only two genders!

>global warming is fake, the science is fraudulent!

Which one is it?

no, stop letting brown people have families with 7+ kids.

I recycle, ride my bike, turn off the lights when I leave the room and only plan on having 1-2 kids with my girl, and you still want me to give up more? Then complain our demographics are shrinking and the economy will suffer because of declining birthrates so we have to bring in hordes of somalians who are clearly doctors and engineers?

>clearly defined sexual dichotomy
>vs vague climate models that have a terrible track record of accuracy

Fuck off fat tits. I won't apologize for trying to save the planet and help you lose 30 lbs

Your not captain plant.

>this ones clear but this one isnt!!!

Outstanding flawless argument

The man has a very good point. You're okay, whitey.

There's only 2 genders and global warming is a hoax.

(((Scientists))) are lying to people as part of a political agenda.

The Earth is heptagonal too. Used to be octagonal when Mu existed

Black bean burger sounds disgusting. I'm not going to stop eating food I like, that humans are meant to eat as omnivores, just because some people don't like that people eat it. Why don't you try telling wild omnivores to only eat plants while you're at it.

>Black bean burger sounds disgusting
I've just been browsing pinterest and there's some awesome looking food on there for vegetarians/vegans.

I've had similar burgers to this from Tesco, just called spicy bean burgers, but this made me want to make my own. Throwing some on buns with delicious ketchup, can't wait.

>face our extinction

Good, it's about time our species dies off anyway.

Global warming is real. It's just not that big a deal. Keep eating meat. If deforestation and other irreversible loss of fragile, beautiful ecosystems disturbs you, eat less and try to be aware of where it comes from. Enough with this ridiculous "global warming is the literal apocalypse" liberal memery.

hmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
no

you dont need science to prove there are only two genders, you only need semantics
wathever the hell you are calling genders arent genders wich is not o mean that you cant be bisexual or like dresing as a girl

No.

i like the fact that you dont use the word delicious as in you dont even attempt to pretend that yellow paste looks tasty or edible but awesome looking wich is a lot more arbitrary
still there is nothing awesome about that thing

>i like the fact that you dont use the word delicious as in you dont even attempt to pretend that yellow paste looks tasty or edible
But it does look delicious. Curry flavored dense patty of healthy ingredients, I'm going to make a batch and I'm not even vegan.

I don't think I've ever tried sweet potato but I think it's probably worth trying once.

Also Tuscan bean soup.

I want Veeky Forums to stop being /pol/

Just eat grass fed beef

Climate change is a hoax so that white people don't have kids, because that's the only way to save our countries.
High IQ poster

Also vegans aren't human.

Aww shucks Cletus I'm sorry the Daily Stormer got shut down, I guess you literally have nothing else going on in your life than to shitpost online, too scared to go to neo-nazi rallies or are you trying to work up the courage?

You own a klan hood made of tinfoil, don't you

Go fuck yourself with a cactus.

>I'm trying to save the planet
This is the real reason, isn't it? It's not about saving the planet, it's about YOU doing something that's considered good and you want recognition and good brownie points for it.

I have been trying to reduce my meat consumption, but the primary reason isn't the environment. I've been eaten meat with pretty much every meal my entire life. If I'm going to learn the skills of a great chef, I need to branch out my skills and recipes.
Currently working through mastering cold soups and vinaigrettes

is this you?

No. Go fuck yourself.

Underrated.

Your vegan brain is failing on you.

>But it does look delicious
it doesnt look like curry and it doesnt look dense
itlooks like play-doh

"no"

>having a pleb palette and no imagination
Do Americans really do this?

inb4 barneyfag flips out here.