Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aSQzDC8RSeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

see his dick without a mirror the fat fuck

>cook top quality slab of meat
>use hundreds of dollars condiments
>put it on crap american bread

Action Bronson.

That's the most reddit poster I have ever seen.

He clearly enjoys food rich in fat and flavour

make good music

Baby Blue is summer jam of 2015

Live in a basement shitposting. Never heard any of his tracks but you're all still faggots.

Who is this? A rapper google says?

not be overrated

a rapper with a food show on vice

eat pork

Shave, apparently.

is he fucking muslim?

Jewish Albanian Muslim.

fuck me

Lose weight

Rapper who used to be a chef.

Live past his fifties

Solve the Riemann hypothesis

Action Bronson

Live a meaningful life.

he actually gets mad his friends dont eat pork on camera. its said in one ep

his vice show is great. clearly likes and appreciates food alot. his "music" is gfk copy

run up a flight of stairs, fuck without getting winded, and so on and so on

This. I saw him live and it was miserable

>beard AND fat
yeah he has never seen his own penis ever.

Make good music

Walk up a flight of stairs without pausing to catch his breath.

Dude's going to end up like Big Pun, dead of a heart attack before 40.

>Look up Big Pun on wiki
>Dead of a massive heart attack at 28
>weighed 698 pounds at death
>Somehow had a wife and children

Jesus.

Oh boy, here's some 90's

not a fan of his music but he seems like a genuinely good guy and I like his show
no frilly bullshit trying to be healthy just lets make something terrible and delicious type stuff

I don't generally mind slobs, but people who can't even bother to police their beard.

They need to be raped in an Appalachian wilderness by family members.

Okay, I'm gonna try and do the same thing I did the last time I saw an unironic thread praising this guy. I will caveat what I am saying by assuming there are people who legitimately praise him and view as a force of nature in the internet cooking world, including OP. I could be totally wrong in even assuming this.

WHAT A HACK. Seriously. Lets put his music aside for a second, as I know nothing about it and therefore can't talk about it. This guy and his gang are so full of utter shit.

I watch them. I watch everything Munchies puts out on Action and Mayhem because it's funny to see the cringe. He might be different now because he has been absolutely silent on munchies for like a year and a half, but he was the absolute DEFINITION of pretentious philistine. He and his crew knew, and probably still know, absolutely nothing about food or wine. The monkeying, hyperbolic, "WE ONLY BOUT THAT FINEST DUCK LIFE" "I ONLY EAT THE MOST PACIFICS OF OCEANIC SHRIMPS" "AHHH THE BECON AH JUIX, THE MOST FINEST OF MEZANINE BEFOIRS". How this is actually received as anything other than comedy is mind-boggling. The first season of F*ck that's Delicious was fine, he mostly stuck to neighborhood things he actually knew and basic take out and hijinks. The pathetic affectation of some fine-dining rapper -come- sommelier is so cringy. He picks up the only bottle of wine he has ever tasted, fed to him by some brown noser who jumped on his tailcoat at a gig and pretends he has some insider knowledge at the cutting edge of gastronomy. The group dynamic between him, mayhem and the DJ and Body is the most strained, fraught, passive aggressive nightmare of a friendship group. Watching Mayhem desperately try and copy his already faked knowledge of food is the funniest thing on the channel. It was so satisfying watching that episode in season two where that sommelier piles Action's asshole in over chatting absolute shit about the wine.

rap

The only people who legitimately watch them and think that Action is a really cool guy, and DOESN'T laugh at what they're doing and how they are carrying themselves must, by my stunted reckoning, be stunted, go-nowhere stoners, living day in, day out, with absolute minimal life sustaining behaviors surrounding their cannabis habit, who pile their desperate wishes to be something unique and interesting onto Action. They enjoy him because it is someone who makes a virtue out of smoking weed, and, unlike themselves, are able to look interesting and charismatic while doing it. But, as explained, the charisma is a sham.

jesus, I have never heard of this guy outside of Veeky Forums but if he triggers Veeky Forums this hard I kind of want to watch him and like him, and I don't like marijuana very much

is this on netflix?

Literally YouTube. Look up "Fuck that's delicious"

Nah it's on Munchies, but half the episodes are behind a paywall. They're not hard to find with some googlefu.

I'm not representative of Veeky Forums I'm sure, but it's worth a watch just to laugh at how transparent and cringy they all are and how desperately they try and appeal for his attention as their leader but resent his pretension utterly. The food they eat looks good, but the terrible company is what makes the show.

It's like watching the Kardashians do an antiques show when all they know is that Kim likes ming dynasty pottery, so they all adore it.

Chef?

He was a fucking line cook in the back of a greasy bodega kitchen when he was 15 for 4 months. He was a cook, at best.

>Chef and cook are different things

fpbp

Yeah, well their paychecks would suggest they are vastly different jobs

Absolutely

>Someone who has spend 12 years in an industry, formulated their own menu, moved through various suppliers until they found arrangements they are happy with in terms of price and produce, taught and tutored up to a dozen individuals in the same industry and are seriously considering taking loans in order to move towards opening their own restaurant or finding partners to lease a floor and front to do the same thing is exactly the same as someone who flips burgers, dunks fryer baskets and boils spaghetti 4 nights a week for a few months out of highschool. Doesn't matter one works 24 hours a week and the other works 70 hours a week and make a difference of about 40k a year.

Hey, I picked up a mic, and said "IMAHEROINMYHOWMTOWNBAYBE", I'm a rapper.

Yes they are

Present the the meal without the pointless bullshit

Instead of:

"Add a cup of good quality tomato sauce, you want to know the brand you favour, not some experimental 'yey or ney' stuff"

He is like:

"ya wanna do cover that fucker witha a goood sauce, no hipster bull shit, non of that mothafucking italian tomeytoes wannabees, this shit i crappa del anusos - this shit is like gold for me - and you motherfuckas gonna do it - cause is in my book, otherwise - the shit aint happenin"

youtube.com/watch?v=aSQzDC8RSeE

I love it, he is so full of himself, but also down to earth in some fucked up way.

far more entertaining that your autism version.

Any physical activity that is more strenuous than breathing or walking.

Rap.
Cook good food.
Not be an obnoxious prick.

Lose weight.

Absolutely are.
Cook can cook food. a chef organises a whole kitchen and his station, prepps, makes the budget etc pp.

Its easy to be a good home cook its hard to be an actual good chef.
He worked in the kitchen for much longer and he went to culinary school ( which i still find stupid, we dont have that a lot in euroland, we work for 3 years as apprentice in an actual running restaurant or hotel and then do an exam)

yeah he said culinary school is bs. real pros learn under great chefs

Paul zego?

sounds like you're talking about pic related

Bronson is a genuine bro

No he's not.

yeah big body bes. cocky arrogant asshole whilst being fucking nothign. one ep there in a restaraunt and the chef comes after and this retard starts dissing him with his shitty jokes. zero sense. alchemist is also pretty horrible. he literally doesnt like anything and then he tags along in a cooking show. jesus. meyhem is ok. he is dumb and loves seafood. he is the least shit of bronsons friends.

bronson is very humble and respectful to all the chefs and enjoys food alot which you can tell by his constant orgasm moans