THE CHINESE FOOD START PACK

THE CHINESE FOOD START PACK

Other urls found in this thread:

kc.sysco.com/products/product_guides/food_bev.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where fortun cooki

why does full calorie soda go so well with mediocre Chinese food? i love this combo.

High fat, high carb, high protein... just gotta add the high sugar for all out chemical bliss

A lot of the food is already covered in sugary sauce, your point stands though.

I can't wait until the PRC invades the US and sees these abominations. They will literally genocide Amerifats because of what they've done to Chinese food.

>have ordered chinese like 12 times in the last month and a half
fucking kill me

what about the dry cleaners and donut shop that are mysteriously on either side of the restaurant in the strip mall?

>China invading the US when they lack a Navy and Air Force large enough to transport a large enough invasion force, let alone get past the strongest Navy and Air Force in the world
lmao

Seems like you're already doing a good job of that

*cease

them strawberry candies are god tier though

I'm not saying it's gonna happen in 10 years, probably more like 60 when the Eurasian Century begins and America devolves into a civil war between #BlackLivesMatter and #WhiteLivesMatterToo

>He thinks the Chinese can sustain their economy for another 60 years
lmao

>He thinks the world won't be a giant nuclear wasteland by then

lmao

at least there won't be any restaurants like "Chang's Golden Jade Lucky Pavilion" with sweet n sour pork drowned in sticky sauce because Billy from Missoura can't get enough of that exotic Oriental cuisine that surprisingly doesn't look like Asian food at all

i would nuke the US just because of American """Italian""" and ''""Chinese""" restaurants, no cuisine deserves what AmeriKKKunts have done

yeah but if the party says the stock market is doing good then it's doing good right? you can will it into succeeding. nobody will sell because they don't need to, the party says it's good!

Every country has bastardized versions of other cuisines. It's hardly unique to the US. See: international food in Japan.

except the Japanese are actually good at food unlike uncivilized and obese AmeriKKKrazies

uh huh, sure

Speaking of "PRC", you Amerilards notice that they have started putting "Made in PRC" on stuff now instead of "Made In China"? I'm Canadian so idk for sure if they do that to goods shipped to the US but up here in Canada I have seen it a couple times now. Sneaky bastards are trying to trick dummies into thinking PRC is some different country... and I bet it is working.

Italians and the Chinese are literally some of the dirtiest mongrels out there of all the nationalities. Their "cuisine" is nothing more than the slapping-together of subpar ingredients by "people" only slightly more advanced than monkeys.

>be chingchong
>make bad thing taste good
>"noooo thats not ocoking"
>sirry waito piggu always into stupid and troubre

do canadians not know what "PRC" stands for? seems to me it's more of a "CHINA STRONG" move, like how saying "USA" instead of "US" or "Russian Federation" instead of "Russia" sounds slightly more aggressive

If you are going to try and tell me that more Americans will know what the fuck "PRC" is than Canadians then you're absolutely bonkers.

A chick I know who lives in Texas told me she thought Canada was an island. You think these people can find China on a map, let alone know that "PRC" stands for People's Republic of Chingchonalong?

have you ever met a Chinese person? I don't mean a person of Chinese descent, but an actual Chinese person? their level of patriotism will rival your average retard from Texas.

I absolutely guarantee you they are not thinking "heh heh heh those silly lao wai will never know what PRC means". they think everyone, everywhere, thinks of China as the Great Power of the 21st century. the only reason they would print PRC and not "China" is that it sounds cool and powerful to them

Japanese people literally put ketchup on noodles and call it Italian food.

can confirm,
but china has always been a sort of divided country they're not all that patriotic but there's at least 2 hick Chinese for every 1 that's affluent.

Why does every Chinese restaurant ever have that exact same menu?
Is there like a central manufacturer who makes those menus and distributes them to every one?

Americans put cheese on macaroni and call it Italian food.

>It was created by Shigetada Irie (入江茂忠),[1] the general chef of the New Grand Hotel (Hotel New Grand) in Yokohama, when he was inspired by one of the military rations of GHQ, which was spaghetti mixed with tomato ketchup
(from wiki)
>GHQ was a chiefly staffed by US solider and civil servants.
so in a sense this is a second hand american abomination

Italians put cheese on macaroni and call it Italian food.

because you live in a corn field

because chinese food is optimized to use mostly overlapping ingredients. This is just the farthest they can stretch that. It's low cost and low waste which is what keeps them in business. They're not going to fuck with it unless they have to.

Yes, its called Sysco. I would say 90 percent of literally all asian restaurants in the US buy pretty much their whole menu in the form of pre made bagged food that they reheat in their kitchen. Thats why mongolian beef, kung pao, etc is pretty much the exact same no matter where you go.The only things that tend to be unique are things that almost have to be prepared fresh like spring rolls and sushi.

I like the classic Chinese restaurant decor. Makes me think of the beginning of Temple of Doom

Some of us know Thomas Jefferson brought Kraft dinner to the new world.

Just sitting in my car casually reading this and then look up to see this.
>the invasion has begun

I saw one of those pulling a local Indian/Greek Buffet too. I shouldn't be surprised considering we are flyover territory but it is a little disheartening.

I still predict one of these days that Sysco is going to cut out the middleman and just put their catalog online to ship directly to customers to reheat at home. Just look at this:
kc.sysco.com/products/product_guides/food_bev.pdf

they're a positively giant company and american based. Something like 6 billion in total equity. They're been everywhere you just didn't look for them before.

Sodexo, Aramark, Compass Group, Sysco.

I would wager probably 70 ish percent of ALL American adults and children interact indirectly with at least one of these companies on a daily basis whether they know it or not.

I work at one of these chinese places
ask me anything

>when your country gets to the point where mcdonald's sources more of their own ingredients and makes it's sources public than your average "mom and pop" restaurant.

How is the General Tso's Chicken, the Pork Fried rice, and the eggrolls. Oh and the crab rangoons?

You're aware that Sysco is basically just the Amazon of food service, right? Even high quality restaurants will get non-food items and basic staples like vinegar and sugar from Sysco. They don't make anything; they just connect buyers with sellers.

the general tsos is exactly what you, expect, pretty average. they make really good pork anything at the place I work at not sure why the pork is better than everything else. the eggrolls and crab rangoon are great, they roll them by hand and make the filling by hand they're not frozen premade. They use a lot of fresh vegetables here, I was pretty surprised to see that. they make great shrimp and tofu too. their shrimp eggrolls are delicious.

it's why their revenue is 50 billion but their profit is more like 1 billion

Am I seriously the only one on this planet that thinks rangoons and wontons are fucking disgusting.

Chinese people literally can't do anything besides slowly drive over their countrymen and walk under collapsing buildings.

I'm glad that SysCo & US Foods were blocked from merging together a few years ago.

yeah I saw that on reddit today too

almost all chinese people i know like amerian chinese food. i mean don't like it for daily thing. and don't think it representa ctual chinese food, but onc ein a while they like to have sesame chicken and crab langoon

i love people from china. They are so fervently patriotic. Tibet was always part of china. Taiwan is part of china. Bhutan is belong to China

at least 2.

my chink rest makes their food

That's racist af

So it's basically like delivery Wal-Mart?
I don't see a problem with this. They have to get their products from somewhere.

they are horrible

shuttup and get me some lemon chicken and a sprite, cho seung hui

There's actually a centralized network of recent immigrants who are shipped by bus around the country to work in these places. They're all trained to work the same way all over the place.

What does compass group have to do with chinese food?

>chinks
>doing anything of note

Chinese immigrants made the "American" Chinese food

I've read that before a lot of chinese restaurants have employed slaves/indentured servants

I actually have a pretty great chinese takeout in my city, they use fresh vegetables, and their sauces actually have some real heat and flavor to them, it's not just corn syrup and msg.