Rate my lasgna

Rate my lasgna

how did it get up there?

Flip off with your gaywashing. Your "pride" is for sticking your dick in the shit-filled ass of another man, that's what you're proud about.

FACKIN BONZA MATE! WOULD YUM THAT OFF WITH A BOX OF GOON, SQUARER MEAL THAN A WOMBAT SHIT BRUCE

Is that from Fazolis? WA LA!

gayest lasagna I've ever met

triggered

>i hate all colors but WHITE
Let me guess, Charlottesville?

STREUTH! I'D SINK A PINT OF PISS AND GET THAT IN MY GOB NO WORRIES!

Looks like someone passed out a tapeworm of sorts

I can't take your lasagna seriously when its plated on literally the ugliest dinnerware I've seen in my life.

0/10 and wish I could somehow rate lower.

One thing I've learned after making decades of Lasagna is that deconstructing it is so much better. Treat it like a baked pasta dish and ditch the bloody flat pasta. Make your dish as normal in whatever ceramic dish you choose, but making those carby nightmare square cut lasagnas is dated. Use a rotini or whatever pasta you want really.

Looks like it could use a nice layer or ricotta.

>dated
>carby

kill yourself

keep on, keeping, youngin'. You boring slaves to convention always feel the need to prove yourselves by following doctrine.

underrated post

That plate should only be used for your non- existent daughter's birthday/10

>faire non botche
thats not how you spell cookies faggot

Unless you're feeding 6 people, a dish like this is more convenient and ends up blending the sauce better with generic pasta. Same shit, better dish for 4 or less. If you roll your own pasta you don't have to use a 6 setting to make it less wet starch.

We certainly don't want to botch it.

thats called hamburger helper nigger

hahaha, indeed. Keep making your jar lasagna while I make my 'hamburger helper' from scratch.

wtf is a jar lasagna, I just heat one up in the microwave like normal people

there's you,
there's jar lasagna,
then there's homemade food.

whatever you can cram in your maw is fine, however.

thats a pan

That's a ceramic coated iron pot. Are you special needs? I can help you.

What if you layered the lasagna in mason jars and cooked them in a stock pot of boiling water?

I would quietly masturbate in private and eat it in silence.

You lose some dry browning, but hey I'm in for poached lasagna.

That's like stromboli or panzerotti of.. lasagna. But I love new shit.

what does that have to do with lasagna nigger

I don't know, Al Jolson, what does it have to do with a sauce used for lasagna? Honestly, what is happening in your life right now? Are you being kicked out of somewhere? Because you're distracted and boringly hostile. Can I fucking help? Do you need a place?

Maybe stop being so wild niggerish and look at my sweet and sour sauce in the 'tendies' thread. More suited to your caliber of person.

I'm currently next to your mom you can help by moving out

Go to bed, honey. I'm honestly wanting you in bed now. You're so childish I want to hug you and keep you from dribbling at this point. Don't you seem like a kid, to yourself?

your sentence structure shows that you're a faggot.

You have nothing tonight. just your life in front of you. You have to live your life that's in front of you, god. I'm so glad I'm not you. Stop forcing yourself to be so unhappy. Talk about things you like, and you understand, stop suffering in your life of misery trying to tear others down.

kek /thread

You're a nigger and I'm not

You kinda sound like the human nigger you're trying to impress on others. Do you feel like a nigger? Like a submissive piece of shit, unlike a nigger, you have a choice.You just sound so young and dumb. Like someone I could lure into a fuck tent and put it in your asshole. Human trafficking happens all the time, we're all good with it. Your rectum is fair game. Ready for bumsports?

I probably shouldn't be rubbing it to your pink white asshole, should I?

Where'd you go, human cripple?

I can't stop thinking about your pink.