youtube.com/watch?v=fWdOUaQq_Y4
youtube.com/watch?v=4l-NJEknx6s&t=92s
youtube.com/watch?v=QCFTDmLKInY
youtu.be/fPGiGjjbPZ8?t=1m3s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ylx6ekvZVuU
youtube.com/watch?v=AsHaE6F-nr8
youtu.be/VTGYW8q4vhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey at least he's making a comeback with films like The Founder and Spider-Man Homecoming

Hardcore alcoholics and drug addicts who are charismatic and can manipulate people never die. They just leech off other people and get even more degenerate.

That's funny, I was just watching some of his videos. It's actually sad because he replies to all these old comments trying to stay relevant. Most of his new videos barely hit 20,000 views.

Who is he and why should I care?

Some guy who slammed a half gallon of Jack Daniels for a bet

Dat "I'm not a pedophile" face.

Final boss of al/ck/
youtube.com/watch?v=fWdOUaQq_Y4

I doubt that I an accurate explanation

He does it for money. Just search YouTube for "shoenice slams". His capacity for alcohol is superhuman.

But how do you know he didnt fill that with water?

his capacity for everything is superhuman. nigga ate a cactus.

youtube.com/watch?v=4l-NJEknx6s&t=92s

Compare to LA Beast's attempt, lel
youtube.com/watch?v=QCFTDmLKInY
He shows the bottles sealed and unopened, never letting them out of view of the cam. Watch a few of his vids.

>post like a retarded faggot
>view the vid linked directly above your retarded faggot post

Pick 1

Very easily could have been drained and sealed. Either way fuck this guy. He doesnt need to be out there making people think rubbing alcohol is ok to drink.
If you think its real just because you saw him take the seal off, you are a fucking moron.

Dude was wasted before even starting

Any with a glass bottle? Even then its fairly easy to fake but it is a bit harder.

youtu.be/fPGiGjjbPZ8?t=1m3s

Watch some of the videos before galloping into the thread and spewing ignorant shit.
I've slammed 70cl of Smirnoff in one chug.

They're almost all with glass bottles.

Thats still pretty fucking far from chugging rubbing alcohol.

Wouldn't chugging a 750 of vodka in 40 seconds kill someone?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ylx6ekvZVuU

Thats not the same as drinking rubbing alcohol you dumb bastard.

Vice documentary on him:

youtube.com/watch?v=AsHaE6F-nr8

I've done it myself. I drank another ~6hrs later.

I saw two videos. One where there is a glass bottle that very easilycould have been tampered with and one eith rubbing alcohol that very easily could have been tampered with. I askedif there were any with glass bottles but i realized it doesnt matter.
Nobody can drink a whole bottle of rubbing alcohol and be just fine. If he could he would be making a fuck load of money doing research in labs.
You are all a bunch of fucking tools.

I'm pretty sure he throws up right after he stops filming.

It's not that big of a deal. It took me 23 years to build sufficient tolerance, but I can put away 3 x 70cl in 24 hours quite easily. Downing 1 bottle is nothing.

>Hiding your shriveled prune face

Not really.

Doesn't shoenice actually come here? I thought we'd found some reason to believe that he is/was here...

Not if you vomited it back up before you ingested most of the alcohol.

Hes only 17 though

Or if like shoenice, you've been a chronic alchie for like 30 years.
38. Shoenice is like 45 iirc.

>AA chip

Farthest I ever got was the 1 year.

Best I managed was 1 day.
AA isn't for me, too much religious stuff.

Dude I loved Cruising!

youtu.be/VTGYW8q4vhY
This is a nice summing up of shoenice and what he's like.

I've pretty much been celibate too, since like 2012. I've had sex, but no matter how hot the gril, I just didn't give a shit. Haven't achieved orgasm once during sex in half a decade.
Oneitis can get fucked though. She can fuck off. Going to find someone new and never talk to her again.

Wrong thread. Nm

He's just an alchie, dude. Every alcoholic says and does stupid shit which ruins pretty much every aspect of their lives.

Last I heard about him he was homeless or something. Is he still homeless or did he finally move up in the world?

Last I'd heard he was evicted from his apartment and had been kicked out of most of the public libraries in his area after using the webcams there to film himself chugging booze.

Being an alchaholic doesn't make you make fake charities and eat dogshit off the street.

I was referring to how much of a dick he can be to people online. Why he's banned from so many places. Alcoholism will drive even the nicest person completely insane

he once made me a fansign

Yeah but sometimes he eats/drinks stuff that's straight up poisonous.

That doesn't make it fatal. Alcohol is poisonous.

I've seen a few interviews where he talks about his particularly bad ones. Apparently he has had his stomach pumped a bunch of times. He is also a gigantic alcoholic which probably helps. He is an incredible dickhead too apparently.. one of many examples: I remember seeing a video from some dude who made thumbnails and small stuff for shoenice for a short while and he refused to pay the guy for his work, and lied the entire time about how he had other people trying to do the work for free, the work is good exposure for the artist, threatened him constantly etc.

What's his boss theme music? How many healthbars?

Nobody has explained how he drinks paint, bleach and motor oil.

So basically...

that is fucking nuts. i was a bit drunk at a party once and got a hold of a bottle of ever clear. thought i was hardcore so i took a big pull off the bottle and instantly was black out drunk. he must induce vomiting as soon as the camera shuts off.

You look like a village person lol

Define this.

Funny thing is he is a pedo

I used to be a close online friend of his until bout 3-4 years ago, he was asking 12-13ho girls for nudes and a few actually sent them. He went to Jail for a few months but he lucked out and nothing came of it.

I dunno, his blackout videos are pretty convincing.

It's only like 2:1 vodka man

I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD

holy shit man this dude is HAMMERED

he does aftermath videos where he livestreams the whole thing from swallowing to blackout/rambling

he also gets somewhat drunk before his alcohol challenges because he says it helps with the stomach pain/issues

he also has crohns disease which he says means his body doesn't absorb so much of the alcohol, a not insignificant percentage just passes through him

he's also really pathetic and replies to every comment while living in hotel rooms

he also constantly says he's going to get sober then never does

he's also a massive pothead

he has crohns disease

he says it helps him becuase it means a lot ofthe stuff just passes throughhim

did he died?

Sources needed

Something about the guy is very off putting and creepy