Breakfast thread

Rate my breakfast Veeky Forums

Are threads like these supposed to be annoying or funny?

Looks simply decadent.

you fucked up by not just buying 10 hashbrowns

Finished!

this, mcdonald's hashbrowns are the bomb

I'm really regretting not getting more but I'm too embarrassed to go back to the counter for seconds :/

go to a different cashier and nobody will know

>breakfast at 9pm

They're all looking at me...

My spaghetti is spilling. Everyone stop talking about seconds! They're eyeing my neck hard. STOP! STOP! STOP!

youre a big guy

download the app and order online

Do what I do, go to a different McDonald's or just go through the drive thru with shades on. That way u can use another coupon no problem.

whenever I go to mcdonalds I always bring my groucho glasses for this very reason

kek

for (you)

Decadence is the spice of life!

Or just get delivery so you never have to leave your safe space

I just get sausage mcmuffins now. I like it with egg but for some reason if I eat the sausage and egg in the morning by midday I'm really lethargic and tired. Happens every time with the sausage and egg without fail

Bacon & Egg McMuffin > Sausage McMuffin tho

You probably just have a shit diet that makes you tired

bump

thanks

It's that grease man, it drags you down. I feel the exact same way after I eat McDonald's sausage. I won't lie though, it's pretty goddamned delicious.

I mean, it's no McChicken. But really, what is?

You probably have high cholesterol or just can't eat eggs because your body is shit

Eating more than my daily calories just for breakfast and you want even more. user...

I was thinking that too. That whole meal right there is at least 900 calories. OP better be doing some kind of manual labor afterwards or he's probably a fatass.

>not the mcgriddle

HASHBROWNS 30/10

those fuckers are the only reason i walk into a McD's