About to demolish this KFC

About to demolish this KFC

What does Veeky Forums usually order at KFC?

>a burger at kfc
not sure about this...

Non-Americans use chicken burger to describe what we call a chicken sandwich.

I have never purchased anything from KFC in my life. Pretty confident I'm not missing out on anything

why get a sandwich? Thats like going to BK and getting tacos

Ah, then all is right with the universe my friend.

wypipo can't handle chicken with bones in it, so they get sandwiches

KFC Georgia gold chicken tenders are so amazing. Love that sauce.

>tfw no KFC in my town and the closest one is an hour away

A taxi to a restaurant.

3pcs chicken set, and its always an impulse buy. I'll be coming home from uni, take a left instead of right and oops I'm eating KFC suddenly.

A KFC restaurant?

>KFC
>restaurant

Choose one.

Explain to me how KFC is not a restaurant?

You never know unless you try ;)

Two or three piece chicken meal.

for me, it's the double down

>Americans unironically eat fast food

I regularly eat KFC, it kind of sucks that they don't have a 'soothing' drink to go with your chicken combo, there's only pepsi/max which burns going down like coke, mountain dew solo and fanta which all suck.

go to meal

What is the Mozzarella burger like? Haven't been to KFC since they launched it but keen to try.

Just bought it the other day. It's shit. Don't bother.

i get my fried chicken from an off the grid private supplier. you wouldn't know it it's a selective club.

Boneless banquet with beans
It's good shit

When did bk have tacos

The Big Crunch is the only thing good at KFC anymore.

I never go to KFC. Just like all fast food, its a ripoff. Plus i dont trust pedro not washing his hands after he takes a shit

Go to Bojangles instead

You high nigga? Sodas bhrn going down? Why dony you have mommy pack you a chocolate milk next time you go out?

Directions to the nearest Popeyes. For reals though, if you're not ordering your fried chicken from behind bulletproof glass, you're ordering shitty fried chicken.

i remember when zingers first came out god they were good are they still good? and are the mashed potatoes still godlike haven't been to kfc in years

thumbnail looked like a fat beaner with stomach tattoos and sagging jeans revealing his tighty whities .

1. There are fast food establishments all over the world

2. How do you ironically eat something?

Too funny.

You can eat a turd

Oh Damn what city is this?

Not user
At kfc you have to get up and get your food at a restaurant they bring it to you

i stopped going to kfc when they discontinued the double down. god i loved that thing.

Can't you still order it? Pretty sure it's like the Boneless fillets box. You can still order it, it's just not on the menu.

i dont know, they told me they discontinued it and i havent been back to kfc in several years.

So what would you call KFC, other than disgusting?

They've had them for years. They're on par with Jack in the Box tacos in terms of quality and price.
A guilty pleasure as they are delicious and cheap however dont look inside them because they look like shit

They're fucking horrible but really cheap. I recommend you try them, it's something unique.