I'm visiting china and I just had dog for the first time, golden retriever specifically and it was DELICIOUS...

I'm visiting china and I just had dog for the first time, golden retriever specifically and it was DELICIOUS. I don't understand why people say dog tastes gritty/gamey. Maybe it's just the quality of the establishment I visited but I was incredibly surprised by how good dog was. I think it's something everybody should try at least once in their life for the experience

HE'LL SHOOT
HE'LL SCORE
HE'LL EAT YOUR LABRADOR

> golden retriever specifically

I'm laughing at the idea of an ignorant American actually thinking you go there to a restaurant, they have some elaborate dog menu, and you can choose breeds, and for some reason a hunting breed and common pet is on the menu because that's just what the Chinese do

Did they have roasted whole little dogs you could take home in those rotisserie containers?

You're lying, and you're retarded.

>different cultures have different food selections
wow so unbelievable. Also, obsessed
I'm not lying

troll post, pls don't respond

Fuck you I can if I want to

Agreed, OP. It was great here in Taiwan up until about five years ago, the island was officially rabies-free so you could just grab a stray dog off the street and take it for a wok.

They passed a law against killing feral dogs a couple of years ago, so now I have to be discreet about doing that.

What if I don't wanna eat dogs? I'd eat a poodle maybe because thems sonsa bitches

>reeeeeeee

If you didn't get it prepared tableside, you can't be sure the puppy you picked out is the same one you were served.

I had monkey brain in India, it was exactly like the movie with the handsome Star Trek actor

Get on my level contiki baby I bet you haven't even made friends with any locals

>take it for a wok

a vendor at the night market in beijing's wangfujian district tried to sell me chicken as dog.

i called him out on his bullshit, said i wanted to try real dog.

>t. Creutzfeldt–Jakob

>666

how fitting lol

I'd try dog out of curiosity even though I love dogs, hell I'd try human if I had the chance

If you actually went you would've known that we prefer black dogs because they taste the best.

>golden retriever specifically
Bad troll is bad
If you would have said cocker spaniel, I would have had the cyber-police back-trace you, and the consequences would never be the same!

If this board had flags, I'd bet my nuts being ripped off by a chihuahua that your post would have a Canadian flag

i will try human when someone clones their own muscle tissue and offers it for sale. "wendy meat" in a sci fi novel. how can it be unethical if its offered freely by the person it came from?

Oh Oh , I want the golden retriever, grab that one for me.

>golden retriever specifically
Ha

Sopa de chihuahua- uma delicia

For me it's the mcgolden, the best Chinese sandwich.