White vs Black Pudding

Which one do you prefer ck? I think I prefer white pudding...haven't had it in years though

White pudding for me

I don't think I could bring myself to eat blood.

t. Non-celtic pussy

Exactly. It's not like it's just blood either, like the Spartans ate, it's a whole bunch of other delicious things

I love them both. But if we're talking Ireland and the UK MAYBE white edges black out. If you count shit like morcilla as black pud then black wins.

Guilty as charged!

Everything about a full English looks good to me.

I guess I'd try the black pudding but I probably wouldn't be able to get past my pre-conceived notions.

I have yet to try either, but I would definitely try it.

Wait, black pudding is blood? What the fuck? Is white pudding pus then? Do Americans really eat this?

Pus is just white blood cells, so black pudding would contain it.

>white pudding

It's pure fat and you can blame Bongistan for it

The black pudding is dark red and only contains red blood cells, retard.

More the Irish...

Must be an arduous process to filter out the white cells. I have a much greater appreciation of black pudding now.

It's blood, oats and spices. It's a less grisly product than fucking armour star canned meat. At least you can put a name to the part of the animal used in black pudding.

Prefer black surinamese blood sausage.

I'm a Celt descended from a long line of warriors and knights and I won't eat black pudding, whatcha gonna do about it fagit

your ancestors think you're a sheep-bothering poofter

Not even from sheepland, I'm a mainland Celt

Black pudding is way more delicious

>black pudding
How can white pudding even compete?

Why am I so shit at making threads.

British cuisine is a fucking insult

Never had either but there's an irish place near me where I've been meaning to try both.

What are they like? How do they taste different than, say, regular breakfast sausage?

It's almost as if /pol/ made this thread

black pudding.

White pudding is for Christmas and Sunday dinner. Black is for breakfast.

Both are equally delicious.

Black pudding is made from blood and oats and/or barley. It has a oaty sort of texture and a strong flavor that's a bit like liver...or...you know, blood. I think it's great with a sweet condiment.

White pudding is made with normal pork meat as well as the aforementioned grains. It's closer in flavor to normal pork breakfast sausage but less spicy/hot, and with a more robust texture from the grains.

They're both pretty awesome but I prefer black.

Isnt' white pudding just a banger basically?

They're kinda similar.

Bangers have a lot more liquid in them and little, if any, barley or oats.

White.