What can I do to improve this?

What can I do to improve this?

add in some rotisserie chicken

First of all, see that pack of spices? Throw that shit out. We're using these!
>picture of the same shitty McCormick spices

Marinade in soy sauce and throw it o a grill.

Go online and order a big jug of bullion cubes or powder. Make that broth extra flavory.

Second get a few cheap ass bags of frozen vegetables in your freezer. Every time you boil that shit throw in some corn, beans, carrots, etc at various points of boiling. Go easy on the carrots though the flavor can be overpowering.

Dont fall for the japan meme of adding an egg, it sucks. Maybe if you fried an egg over hard or something and threw it on top just before serving.

A jumbo bag of chicken breasts cost likes 8 bucks, just cook them all in a slow cooker and shred it up, ad a cup or so of real chicken to the pot a minute before serving.

SOURCE: I drive a 2017 BMW and have a white collar job that puts me in the top 20 % of income out of all Americans my age but I fucked up last fall and maxed out credit cards to fuel a 3 month long drug binge so I have to take a few months eating cheap fucking shit so I can pay my bills and get rid of this debt.

>First off, see that pre-woven noose? Throw that shit out
>We're using these
>picture of same shitty rope fibers

Yes to the bullion cubes.

As per the directions, one cube to one cup of water.

Instead of cooking the noodles in boiling water, add the cubes to the water and boil them in broth.

Basically turns the flavor from cardboard to cheap soup flavor.

Cool story bro. Kek'd slightly. Why you no like the poached egg though? I think it's pretty good in there. I don't usually add it though cause it's still pretty damn good without.

Maybe Im doing it wrong, I just through it in with the noodles and stirred occasionally, it always burns to the bottom or turns into this particulate mess.

Mirin/rice wine/acv
Garlic
Ginger
Soy sauce
Fish sauce
Lime juice
Sambal
Poached egg (about 4 mins on simmer)
Cayenne pepper/flake
Fresh ground black pepper
Crunchy peanut butter

Veg:
thin sliced carrots
Mushrooms
Onion
Green onion
Napa cabbage

Pic related

Cant improve on perfection

>Soy sauce
>In packaged ramen
Do you have zero taste buds?

Yea that's not quite what you should be shooting for lol

It's actually pretty simple really. Just start with your 2 cups of water and bring it to a boil in a small preferably teflon pot. Then reduce to simmer. crack the egg and slowly drop it into the water from as close to the waters surface as you can get. Let it cook about 4 mins and don't touch it. Pull it out with a slotted spoodle type thing and set aside. Make the Raman as usual with the same water and plop the egg back onto the finished product once its in your bowl. Then break the yolk and release that velvety goodness

I mean its a suggestion. It doesnt overpower anything if you just add a few splishy splashes.

>Soy sauce

>"DONT MIND ME IM JUST GOING TO HAVE THIS LITTLE 380 CALORIE PASTA SNACK THAT ALREADY HAS 1600mg OF SODIUM IN IS (66% YOUR DAILY RECOMMENDED INTAKE BY THE FUCKING WAY)"
>"OH WAIT LET ME ADD A TABLE SPOON OR TWO (LITERALLY 1250 MG OF SODIUM PER TABLE SPOON AKA 52% YOUR DAILY VALUE EACH) TO THIS!"

Are you a literal deer?

throw it out and buy something that doesn't use a petroleum byproduct as a preservative

Fuck all this noise, just add the goddamn peanut butter.

It's the secret

>Splishy Splasheys

I like you. Keep posting on this board.

A tablespoon is a shit ton of sowee sauce and no i sure the hell don't add that much. I also don't use the whole packet of base. Doesn't matter though really cause unlike most amerilards I can eat a big ass bowl like pictured above and virtually nothing else for a whole day. Cal in < cal out. I'm skinny and in good health. Keep yelling lardass

pretty sure the point of the calorie remark was to emphasize just how rediculous the salt portion was in proportion to the calories. 400 calories is nothing, less than 25% your daily caloric intake. To blow 100% your daily sodium intake on 25% of your daily intake is pretty off base.

Can you not be an asshole.

>calories/sodium ratio

I didn't say it was a healthy choice nor that I eat this all the time.. Just a somewhat tasty cheap meal every now and again

fuck you

source on pic?

Instant noodles tend to taste better by adding some sour component. Any vinegar outside of white can do this and lemon juice can work too.

Well it's hard to make it worse. When I've been drunk sometimes I throw peanut butter, red chili and a little soy sauce in it. Homeless mans pad thai

i use about half of the sodium packet
and then they only thing you can do to improve is just add things
chicken, some sesame oil, veggies
just a what ever you got

none, just some cool shit posted on /b/

just hit the gym and be under 34 and you can find that kind of tail literally everywhere though.

Always the right answer.

i use carrots/onions/peppers/celery/egg in nongshim black
high tier shit

>are you a literal deer?
geg

I did the soy sauce thing once or twice, couple of glugs of it without thinking. Felt like shit after eating. May have got mild chest pains.

The guy who said bags of frozen veg is spot on. Peas, green beans, sprouts, sliced mushrooms, veg or stir fry "medleys" that include carrot, corn, broccolli florets, beansprouts, sliced radish, water chestnut etc etc. Canned veg is okay too but more expensive and less convenient. You can also get bags of frozen cooked sliced/diced chicken from Tesco if you're a brit.

I fry diced chicken, cubes of spam or bacon bits (cut up rashers with kitchen scissors), with onion, mushroom, garlic, and rosemary, all in a saucepan. Add the boiling water to that and make the noodles as per. Frying all that lot together smells awesome and while it can make it a bit greasy, it adds a lot.

>spending 15+ minutes preparing instant food that's only good for the fact that it only takes 3 minutes to cook
I'll never understand this meme.