Just looking at my KFC

KFC Original Recipe, coleslaw, chips and potato and gravy

Don't like slaw, like mac

Looks Australian.

>Not having the balls to eat it at the restaurant.

Faggot, also...

>Not Georgia Gold.

What the fuck are you doing?

Can't blame him if it's Australia.

I like Coleslaw but KFC's is detestable. It's fucking disgusting.

Fair point, Australian KFCs have a distinct lack of vegemite that makes them popular Drop Bear hangouts.

>Can't blame him if it's Australia.

Yes you can

>coleslaw

Ew, why? Should have got another slab of chicken

I love coleslaw

I love their coleslaw..

>Fries and Mashed Potatoes

too bad coleslaw comes in a thimble

kfc coleslaw is literally my favourite food in the entire world... i trade the chicken for coleslaw...

If you're not doing this, you're incorrect

Their sides are the best things they offer

Literally looks like turd and chips.

finger licking good'

If your turd is white/golden brown I'd be hitting up the nearest hospital/KFC.

This desu, I'm not a great cook but I'm sure I could cook fried chicken, fries, slaw and gravy that would be better

I love their coleslaw...

Is Canada the only country to be inflicted with this toxic abomination (apparently vinegar coleslaw) instead of the traditional creamy coleslaw? It tastes absolutely wretched.

KFC is currently being BTFO'd by Popeyes across my province and for good reason.

There's no way that is coleslaw from KFC. I love KFC coleslaw, and know 'slaw shouldn't look like guac

>the mashed neon green slaw
It's always left untouched. Not sure why people even bother with the salads anyways; shit is more expensive than the local store bought variety, and you get more selection (slaw, mac, potato, egg/potato, pasta). But if you have to, go with the mac salad.

What the fuck is that? It's green like Benedictine, but the texture is all wrong, and Benedictine is a Kentucky thing.

No joke. It's sour and soggy, utterly foul. We also don't get biscuits here because, inexplicably, biscuits are not a thing in Canada.

Even the mac salad is rancid. Disgustingly creamy and sour.

>Is Canada the only country...
Sweden has a "pizza-salad" that you get every time you buy pizza. Finely sliced cabbage with vinegar and salt and pepper. Gently worked over with a pestle. Top tier food, and insanely healthy

Cabbage does not go in the food processor!

Is there any KFCs in the US that use regular fries and not those disgusting, soggy potato wedge things?

Coleslaw is great what do you mean? Also that dish would also be great with some homemade potato salad

does american kfc have wicked wings

UK KFC has them, they're called "hot wings" and come in portions of 2 for £0.99.

I like them.

do you dip them in potato and gravy? also the uk chips look weird

KFC in canada changed to more normal coleslaw this summer. I wouldn't say it's a change for the better though. I will miss the green stuff.

I took that screenshot today though. Or have they just not updated their site?

We don't get mashed potato here, so no. I've never tried them with gravy. I actually prefer the chips now: they used to be chunkier, but now they're thinner and crispier - much better for gravy dunking!

Do you guys get the occasional promo Hot Rods? It's like Zinger chicken / large popcorn chicken on a skewer. We've not had them here for a while, sadly.

Am I the only one who thinks the original recipe from KFC is absolutely disgusting?
How does a place that specializes in fried chicken fuck it up that badly?
I tried the nashville hot stuff recently and it was actually pretty decent but the original recipe is greasy trash.

Georgia Gold < Nashville Hot < Both mixed together

Just because you call it coleslaw, doesn't mean it is. I don't know where they were going with that preparation, but that ain't coleslaw.

Yes we do, but they taste like shit. We had them only a couple of months back, and a year or two prior to that.

>Coleslaw (also known as cole slaw or simply slaw) is a salad consisting primarily of finely-shredded raw cabbage

Sorry buddy it was slaw.

both good

Some south east asian countries let you get the normal chicken pieces covered in that as standard.

>feelsgoodman.png