Real talk

The Quarter Pounder is underrated as fuck. Everyone always yaps on about the Big Mac but who the fuck doesn't enjoy a big slab on beef on your burger? It's just so much better I cannot stress this enough

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalfloss.com/article/76144/why-no-one-wanted-aws-third-pound-burger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd put that burger in my ass tbqh

double quarter pounder > quarter pounder

>double quarter
>not just "half"
do Americans really do this?

>enjoy a big slab on beef on your burger
Sounds great!
Too bad that concept is fucking ruined because it's overcooked, not cooked to order, and paired with shit-tier toppings. Get a real, freshly made burger, not McSlop.

Double quarter pounder means it contains two separate 1/4-pound patties as opposed to a single half-pound patty. Some burger places make large single patties but at fast food places they usually do multiple smaller burgers because it's faster to cook that way.

I love how it's wearing a gypsie bandana

Not all the time desu

Once, just once in my life, I would like to have a hamburger that actually looks like the hamburgers on display.

also
QP > McCh > BM

Explain pls.

no. the extra meat fucks up the meat-to-cheese-to-bread-to-sauce ratio, which is PERFECT in the regular QP

Whilst the Double Quarter is generally the superior burger occasionally it's simply too heavy a meal or snack.

For instance, if I'm craving a late night snack I might drive down and get a Quarter Pounder and a choc shake which is nicely satisfying. Double would be too much and considering the grease factor could irritate my stomach when sleeping.

This.
And it's so easy to tell if they fucked up the ratio.
Equals complain.
Equals free food.
Equals win.
>McDonald's. Leave satisfied or eat free.

I like you.
Valid points and well spoken.
Let's get dickered and spam rare Patti's.

But what about the Burger King Whopper? It too, is a quarter pound of beef (wider instead of thick) and features mayo, ketchup and salad with tomato

Gross, soggy bullshit

this

the only fast food that ever made me feel sick was a double quarter pounder. that's just way too much meat

>just way too much meat
She hasn't had the pleasure of being part of an 8v1 shemale gangbang.
Fucking ole.

double quarter pounder is the only item at McDonalds that makes any sense desu

Large double quarter pounder meal with a coke, double cheeseburger and ten piece mcnuggets on the side is the only sensible dinner from McDonalds.

>Blocking your arteries is the only sensible choice

>McGriddles still aren't available in Australia

They said they were going to launch them here like 7 years ago, what the fuck happened?

Only one thing to do, write a note to them

Get a petition signed

Triple quarter pounder > double quarter pounder > quarter pounder

Double quarter sounds less bad for you than half pound burger

Every burger should have pickles on it

Why

I'd imagine it's more to do with double sounding like you get twice as much and half being synonymous with getting half as much.

Americans are notoriously awful at fractions. Look into the story of A & W's 3rd pounder burger and why it failed.

Because they provide a nice fresh contrast to all the fat and mush going on inside it

agreed

Pickles, Onions and Mustard are the three condiments a burger needs to excel

what about the Quarter Pounder BLT? I feel that the addition of BLT to the Quarter Pounder makes it more or less the all-around ideal McDonalds burger.

But, if you just want cheap and godlike calorie to value exchange for your money, nothing beats two McDoubles.

When it comes to the McDoubles, I would rather eat the BK version

My local McDoubles are always more appetizing than that. Never so dry or skimping on ketchup and whatnot.

>that sad excuse for a patty

Quadruple quarter pounder > triple quarter pounder > double quarter pounder > quarter pounder

>Quadruple quarter pounder

This exists?

>do Americans really do this?

Read the tale of why the 1/3lb burger failed in America: mentalfloss.com/article/76144/why-no-one-wanted-aws-third-pound-burger

TL;DR: Americans literally thought 1/4lb burger was bigger than 1/3lb burger...because 4 is bigger than 3

We may not be the sharpest sticks in the bunch but we damn sure wield the sharpest stick.

>not getting 2 mcdoubles for half the price
i go to mcdonald's for maximum value, not for a quality meal. i'll buy whatever gives me the most food for my money

HIGH TIER OPINION

Why do you shit post in here about McDonald's? Fuck off.

i agree, its a great burger. not a real burger, but for what it is its great. seriously, and im a foodie. big mac is weird, i never really get used to special sauce on my burgers. onions, mustard, pickle, sometimes ketchup.

where can I eat the burgers they use for commercials

I had one and it was pretty dry and tastless. A double cheese burger with thick cut onions is better.

QP with mayo, lettuce, tomato and bacon is the best

Because it's two 1/4lb patties instead of one 1/2lb patty.

They used to sell double quarter pounders. Why did they stop.

For me it is the Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

You better start using ™ or you're going to get in trouble

You just live in a shit country, mate. Permanent item on most menus.

This thread really made me hungry for some royal with cheese. Especially since it's only 1,99€ here right now.

Why does it have so much sauce on that pic?
Do Europeans really eat this?

I wish it had that much sauce on it.

I do not eat beefburgers.

>paying more than 1€ for McD's

why the fuck do they always put way to much raw onion on them. Shits me off

England, it probably got banned for too many calories.

what's the difference between that and a mcdouble looks the same

and a mcdouble costs ~$1

and also what's a double cheeseburger?

mcdonalds needs to get their shit together why bother having these minor variations

we get brekkie rolls
anyway the mcdonalds here is much better

Probably offended a muslim.

It's the same as a mcdouble but the double cheeseburger has 2 slices of cheese instead of one.

>tfw I really want a double quarter pounder but I haven't been able to stop throwing up the past three days

Why not just wait until you're actually hungry you degenerate fat fuck