Ate too much

>Ate too much

Is there a worse discomfort?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Bs1ZZ-7b8
youtube.com/watch?v=CJgumT70FSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Being hungry

For me, it depends on what I ate too much of. Eating too much meat never bugs me much, but getting stuffed on candy can destroy me.

>Is there a worse discomfort?
Being shot in the hip and having the bullet pass through most of the organs in your lower abdomen.

I'd imagine testicular rupture to be a worse discomfort

Ow the edge

Someone taking a shit in your mouth, forcing you to gulp it down while he's holding a knife on your throat. Seems worse desu

Hangover when you need to do something, like work for next 8-12h

getting anally raped by an elephant

I know that feel. I dated two Italian girls and they both ate a metric shit-ton while somehow remaining slim. I, on the other hand, was a former ham planet, no stranger to eating.

>first time meeting the parents of my last gf
>father unit has PhD in Engineering
>tfw token art bf (MA in music)
>pull out all the stops; bring $60 bottle of Amarone
>turns out mama bear has a music degree
>absolute relief, but this is far from over
>sit down at table
>course 1: antipasti; cured meats, cheeses, pickled eggplant and lupini, and bread as far as the eye can see
>course 2: gf brings a HUGE bowl of gnocchi. Feeling full.
>course 3: eggplant parmesan. I am a bloated corpse by this point.
>course 4: salads. I have transcended mortality. I am become food
>course 5: tiramisù. Have my own orbiting satellites.
>course 6: fruit, espresso, and sambuca

I haven't ever been so damn full in my life. Worst part is that gf wanted some romance afterward. The entire evening was a fucking gauntlet

i used to really love that feeling when i was depressed. i would force feed 10 meals a day and gained 60lbs in 2-3 months

I don't like fucking when overly full, those nights I like to get a lighter meal and then have a snack later/after. My gf is the same way. I can always tell when I'm getting laid because she eats less.

>I don't like fucking when overly full, those nights I like to get a lighter meal and then have a snack later/after. My gf is the same way. I can always tell when I'm getting laid because she eats less.

holy shit... lol

white people problems x 1000

black people just fuck. full of food, liquor, drugs, or shit... don't matter.

fucking done right should be filthy dirty and disgusting with liquids & stains on errything.

Chill out there, Erron.

That's niggers for you right there.

reminds me of a scene from "Do the Right Thing"

>"It ain't never too cold, or never too hot, for fuckin'" - The ever so wise Sweet Dick Willy

or something like that

Tenesmus.

>black people just fuck. full of food, liquor, drugs, or shit... spread AIDS, get pregnant, pop out a few welfare niggers for the government to take care of... don't matter

FYP

I never understand when guys like this use terms like "getting laid" in regards to their own girlfriend and talk about fucking her like it's some sort of treat. Sex should be a regular part of a normal, healthy relationship, and shouldn't feel like an accomplishment.

Pretty sure they are fat, and can't exhaust themselves too much.

>Sex should be a regular part of a normal, healthy relationship, and shouldn't feel like an accomplishment.

You've never been with a white girl, have you?

White girls are selfish little cunts and will eventually use sex against you.

Having to fear for your life walking the street because of cultural enrichment kind of sucks.

>I never understand when guys like this use terms like "getting laid" in regards to their own girlfriend and talk about fucking her like it's some sort of treat.

Would you rather we treat women like Niggers do?

I got home drunk at 4:30 last night an that bitch didn't wanna fuck but I wasn't hearin any of that bullshit so I slapped her around a bit till she sucked me off and let me fuck that azz. That bitch's crying only made it hotter.

>t. nigger

>I got home drunk at 4:30 last night an that bitch didn't wanna fuck but I wasn't hearin any of that bullshit so I slapped her around a bit till she sucked me off and let me fuck that azz. That bitch's crying only made it hotter.

Deep down, this is what white women really want... but you have to be a darkie to be a part of this fantasy.

>not having to use PUA with your gif
>not negging your gf and analyzing her indicators of interest before demonstrating higher value

faggot

I'm bulimic so nah its not really uncomfortable as I'm used to it
All I have to do is bend forward and my problem is solved.
Wa la.......On this topic though a worse discomfort could be being trapped inside inside a suitcase

that sounds terrible and embarrassing

There definitely is not.

aw widdle baby is scawed to walk awound?

When you're suckig a dick and a pube hair goes into yoir eye.

The social justice extremists kept wrongly calling him a racist just because he peed his pants and started crying every time he saw someone with skin slightly darker than eggshell. The word doesn't even mean anything anymore!

>Eat too much
>Feel bad
>Eat too little
>Feel worse
>Eat just enough
>Feel hungry
Just kill me already

kkkek

My gf and I live on opposite sides of town and both have busy schedules. We don't even get to see each other every day so when we can make time for sex it's a treat.

I forget, what movie/sketch is this from?

Being flayed.

If you still feel hungry then you clearly didn't eat just enough.

Or you should finish your meal with tea. Aids digestion and it takes around 20 minutes for the brain to register that the stomach is full which is why sometimes you pig out and feel fine but then suddenly half an hour later you feel like shit and wonder why you had to have one more slice.

Monty Python's Meaning of Life

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Bs1ZZ-7b8

yes
>being sober

I don't think I ever eat pasta until I'm full. It's the only food I decide to shovel into my greasy piehole so much that I spend the rest of the day doubled over and constantly ripping the greasiest smelling farts conceived by man.

discomfort? I love eating way more than I should. love the feeling.

There are a few favorite foods where my sense of fullness just goes away and I keep eating way more than I should without realizing until much later that it was a bad idea. Did this with tres leches cake on my birthday, came really close to throwing up.

>mfw steve scalise lurks Veeky Forums

Eating way more than you should is different to eating way too much.

Christmas day and pigging out and lying on the couch is a nice feeling.

Eating too much pizza to the point where you need to curl up in the foetal position to avoid pain is not.

>tfw havent eaten in 24 hours as of right now
feels good actually. when I make it to 32 im goin to waffle house and pig out :^)

nice film
youtube.com/watch?v=CJgumT70FSY

inb4 u die of syrup overdose

i dont eat waffles or syurp there. I always get hashbrowns with all the fixins and some grits. Maybe even a cheeseburger and probably 8 cups of coffee.

>tfw i lose control and start drinking syurp

Stop replying to yourself, faggot fascist.

I literally just smoke 4 cigs and i can eat again. idk.

>getting stuffed on candy can destroy me.
This. I don't remember what age it began, but putting too much sugar in my system is like having a hangover without the fun of being drunk.

Kek

Having a stomach ache.

Aww soon you'll be 16 champ, then maybe you can borrow mommy's car and go see her more often :)