Im looking for more of these meal infographs :)

Im looking for more of these meal infographs :)
Also easy cheap uni meal thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9odzlxOpP0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>need an infograph to make a quesadilla
fucking neck urself

Pictures say a thousand words

I had no idea this food even existed before this board. I dont even think we have mexicans down where i live.

OM NOM NOM NOM

kys

whoever made these is a fucking faggot

I hope this guy has passed away

A fucking faggot with a NYT best selling cook book and a mountain of pussy at his command

looks like he might have a boipussy but i dunno about mountains of it

That was painful to read

Why can't you fucks just get a all in one pot cooker (basically a rice cooker, crock pot, slow cooker etc all in one tool) and just do that. Much easier and cleaner.

if you need a thousand words to put cheese on bread and heat it you're fucking retarded m8

>Chicfila clone
>doesn't fry chicken in peanut oil
Kek

>Ketchup on a chicken sandwich
Honestly the cringiest part of the whole thing

>raw egg
No thanks

Jesus christ that is way too much garlic.. This whole thing is an abortion

t. Dracula

and that's all i got

That cut is wrong, but quesadillas are easy.

The cut should look more like \ | / rather than \|/, so that the pieces hold together. Otherwise it looks delicious, would eat.

why does that doom room kitchen have a kitchenaid artisian mixer? Who's kneading bread and whipping whites to soft peaks for souffles inbetween beer bongs?

Anyway I don't have a cringy info but here's my tips.

>onions
>either canned beans/lentils/chickpeas
>either canned tuna/frozenshrimp/frozen chicken breast
>stock cubes
>some dried herb, thyme and oregano are most versatile

Sweat off onion in a pot, throw in the protien, and get some colour in that. then add the rest of the ingredients (herbs, stock, and carbs) and simmer for 15 mins, maybe add some water if your canned shit doesn't have enough and it starts to look dry. You can also add frozen veggies in, peas are good.

That's not a meal, it's a condiment.

If they were going to use images to present a recipe, they could have at least arranged the pictures in a more coherent way.

I have come to the conclusion that all recipe infographs have to be trailer park food

Most of them are garbage, yes.

Many are, some aren't. They are usually tasty however.

>carbonara
>cream

Looks like a young, lefty Steve Bannon.

First good one.

Cringey as shit.

I don't care what there stance on fags are, I eat there several times per week.

You need an infographic for a quesadilla? Have you even eaten food before? It's just putting things in a tortilla you retard. You need to learn to fucking lurk before posting dumb shit.

I'd rather eat boiled flour and sugar than anything in this thread if I was poor

I go out of my way to eat at Chick-fil-A as often as possible to piss off fags.

>Im looking for more of these meal infographs
Why?
Do you have learning difficulties or something?

>eat healthy
*healthily
Retards.

>ketchup
besides the cringey as fuck presentation, what sort of mongoloid puts ketchup on a chicken sandwich?

>cream
>guaranteed replies

reeeeeeeeeeeee

so a fucking faggot all the same?
Good? Good.

>too much garlic
not fucking possible

Op here. I used to cook bacon fried rice all in one rice cooker (all but the bacon). But when i moved into my new flat theu didnt have a ricecooker and im extremely careful not to purchase things i have to carry with me at the end of each year as life gets super vagrant depending on where my summer engineering internship is.

This is really good advice and has pretty much been my go to this past year.

Yes

>I dont even think we have mexicans down where i live.
Where is this lovely place located

youtube.com/watch?v=s9odzlxOpP0

>half cup mayonnaise
I'm out.

>please can you guys show me how to make a sammich? :^)

please god, let the reddit scum be washed from this shithole board

>needing a fucking graphic oto make a quesadilla

Holy shit, how incompetent do you have to be. This is like those people who post pictures of hot dogs and microwaved frozen vegetables with #wife material. Goddamn.

> (you)

>give yourself salmonella in 10 easy steps!

Do you get gov bux for your severe case of autism?

>such a slave to mindless consumerism that he displays the boxes of his apple products prominently in his room.

Goddamn, what a fag.

That picture always made me laugh.

I love all these pudgy little hands in these images
disgusting fat fucks

>"heaping tablespoons"

So not a tablespoon at all. God, what a useless measurement.

Hello tyler

Does anyone have the one where they make chili at like 6 in the morning? I think it's called 6 alarm chili.

You know what really flares my autism the most? the bottom "panel" where he's talking to the cow. He completely misunderstood the advertisement; the cows aren't protesting chik-fil-a, they are advertising it to get people to eat more chicken and less beef.

that adobo looks like shit what the hell

I hate myself for saving this utter faggotry just to get a recipe.

thats not odd at all

your'e just being obtuse

The irony of post-2013, McChicken-posting, memespouting, can't-cook newfags posting their worthless opinions on anything from the Veeky Forums booru is staggering

I'm certain fully 2/3 of the people in this thread don't even know a Veeky Forums booru existed even though it's dated evidence that nobody fucking cooks on this board anymore

Veeky Forums is no longer "how to make cool food when youre in college" it's just "my fast food is better than your fast food xdd meme food"

>try to put a quirky joke in between every single fucking word of your recipe
YAMATE!

>a slightly goofy looking dude trying to celebrate Christmas
It makes me a huge loser or whatever, but making fun of people who don't seem to be doing anything all that bad has always bothered me.

spotted the americans