Exactly what is wrong with frozen pizza?

Exactly what is wrong with frozen pizza?

It's cold.

Put it in the oven.

Then it's not frozen.

Absolutely nothing.

The real question is djfikdkr

too much sugar, not enough cheese

You could make 5 pizzas with the same money by buying the ingredients instead

the dough is made from disgusting wheat flour, not wholemeal flour

You never ate real pizza did you ?

Nothing, you just need to take it for what it is, a product that sacrifices quality for availability and convenience. Too many people use it as a crutch, though. Same with ramen.

Where do you live that the ingredients for 5 pizzas is $3?

>Exactly what is wrong with frozen pizza?

Inedible crap.

user... are you okay?

cheeky cunt

It's frozen retarded faggot

It's either rock solid done or soft soggy mess.

At least you posted the best frozen pizza.

>Exactly what is wrong with frozen pizza?
It's frozen. Freezing food damages the texture of certain toppings, especially vegetables.

Not to mention that most frozen pizza is made with absolutely shit-tier ingredients that don't taste very good and are loaded with unhealthy preservatives and other additives.

too cold it's better to just order one

Wagner is also good.

I like to bbq frozen pizza. The cheese and dough bubbles.

Warm bbq to 400, usually the lowest setting, then put it in a cold spot, off heat. Check on underside to make sure its not burning.

When I have bbqs, i usually have a bunch of pizzas to throw on for lunch, everyone is always amazed how good they are, a bunch of my friends cook them this way now.

It's funny, i leaned this years ago when my AC broke, and i did not want to cook in the house because we were having a heat wave.

Planet Earth

Try not eating it frozen

>pay money for thing
>now you have to do stuff to that thing to make it "good"

Nice try.

I can get a pizza for cheaper from these local placies thats not frozen

A bunch of pizzas from Dominos literally costs less than a frozen one here.

$4.95 for a large pepperoni.

Ristorante is the only acceptable frozen pizza.
It's amazing how nice they actually are.
Dr. Oetker knows his shit when it comes to frozen pizzas.
All the rest are just... meh.
Sometimes I'll have a Chicago Town microwave pizza if I'm drunk as fuck and lazy and there's a shop open within walking distance that sells them, but that's just drunk laziness.

There is no reason to get a frozen pizza unless you are a boonie who only comes to town 1 day a month

I like to make pizzas when I'm drinking at home, at all hours. So ya, there is a reason to get them. They cost like $4. And they taste great when cooked and doctored proper.

don't be stupid. there is nothing wrong with having some food around the house when you don't want to go anywhere.

This is the real answer. Frozen pizza prices have gotten outrageous. One a Monday Tuesday or Wednesday deals at local pizza places beat frozen prices and the quality is light years ahead

it's unhealthy as fuck but a pretty common thing for me when i'm lazy. i've been cooking more, though, so i've cut down on shit like this

This.

Frozen pizzas have gone the same way as ground beef.

Once a dirt cheap alternative, now popular and staple enough to be able to gouge higher prices.

Whenever the digiornos are 2/$10 at work all the local people on unemployment stock up on them with EBT cards

>someone using EBT
>paying attention to sales

that's how I know you're lying

i find that most frozen pizzas taste like shit unless they're overcooked

Best frozen pizza coming thru

If you don't like this shit you're a little tryhard faggot

What east coast state do you live in?

That's why you pimp your frozen pizza with extra toppings.

But if I had the choice, I would go to a restarurant and order it.

They're frozen and they're pizza.

Never tastes good. I have tried many many kinds and have literally never found a single brand that comes out well.

The cheese is always gross, and the crust never comes out like when its made fresh.

Nothing wrong with frozen pizza. It's always a good standby and lasts basically forever.
It is true it's not going to be as good as a freshly made one, but there are many frozen pizzas that are plenty tasty. You just have to find some you like.
There are several things that make fresh pizza impractical for many people though:
>not having convenient take aways nearby
>prices of separate ingredients being much higher than a frozen or fresh pizza
>medical bullshit that requires you to know the exact ingredients of things you eat, thus precluding take away food (unless you force the restaurant to go through some ridiculous kitchen inquisitor pantomime which makes the whole thing even less desirable an experience)
(You) are a sensible person.

>sticker on front says "grill me"
>other sticker on front says "put in oven"
heh

California, it's called Safeway Select here but same shit

You don't get to learn about your delivery drivers favourite music

A lot of Italians seem to be extremely opinionated about it since "It's not real pizza", "It's an insult", "Boohooo", but I think it's a good solution for dinner when you don't feel like cooking.
Like any frozen or premade food, you have to judge it inside of its own category. It can be decent, it can be spruced up to be better and palatable.

But autistically screeching "REEEEE IT'S NOT AS GOOD AS HOMEMADE/BRICK OVEN/AUTHENTIC PIZZA, HOW DARE YOU EAT ANYTHING BUT PERFECT FOOD REEEEEE" is fucktarded.

t.Italian

Flour costs almost nothing per KG
Mashed tomato or purè tomato doesn't really cost a lot either. And spices is cheap compared to how much can you get.

Cheese & topping is a bigger issue, since its the most expensive ingredients.

>favourite sports team
>cricket

The best thing are cheap frozen pizzas as a base with your own ingredients, better cheese and herbs on top

This.

he must've mixed up the terms "sports team" with "team sport"

One Ristorante pizza here costs £2 usually (though sometimes you can get it on offer for£1.50)
1kg of 00 flour costs £1.10
Two packs of mozzarella cost £1.20
Passata costs 50p
Yeast costs £1 for a 100g tin, that's for infinite pizzas
Total cost is £3.80 for four pizzas (that's not even with the cheapest ingredients, and not using up all ingredients either)
So one pizza costs 95p

Italian frozen pizza is still better than "american pizza"

You skipped the meat which is the most expensive part, you also skipped spices and the rest of the ingredients for the dough. And I'm amazed at what prize you can get mozzarella and tomato sauce. The cheapest mozzarella you can get here is about 1 pound each and you'd need 2 packages, the tomato sauce is gonna cost you a pound or more depending on brand.

I've never tried the pizza salame, is it any good?

We have Safeway and those pizzas all the way out in Hawaii

Nothing. They're great. FAR better than the big chains

Oh fuck off

Yeah, the salami's surprisingly well done.

Too expensive. Shit's like $6~8 a frozen pizza now unless you get it on sale.

hmm.... that's not food...

nothin' to see here peeps, it was just a shitty dickpic

you're such a retard. please post a picture of yourself so we can all point and laugh.

hahaha great fun comments so funny truly comedic gold

Nothing

zez

It's not fresh.

Frozen pizza is a proper hit and miss.

Pic related is a banging frozen pizza though

It tastes like frozen food. It's just don't taste like pizza for me. You can easily make pizza at home. If you don't have time you can prepare things at the weekend and you can eat pizza all week.

I'd try it but I dont want to be seen in ICeland

It's good as a nice cheap lazy meal, but all these expensive-ass brands that cost as much as a takeaway pizza are just ridiculous.

If you're dropping $7 on a frozen pizza you might as well hit up Papa Murphy's and get a fresh one.

I'm looking at you, Screamin' Sicilian.

This
Luckily the best frozen pizzas are ristorante and there is at least one store that sells them for like $1.50 each at any given time

sensible answer

Pic related is by far the best frozen pizza I've found in the UK

missing out lad. best frozen pizza for the price (£2.50). you have to spend 4 or 5 quid to get a similar quality frozen pizza in the bigger supermarkets.
and for £6 i can get a great fresh pizza from one of the local pizzeria, so, £2.50 iceland pizza wins the cheap contest

Literally the only good brand of frozen pizza on the market.

they're nice tbph, but as i said for a couple more pounds you can get a proper pizza, assuming your town has a proper pizzeria and not a rip-off pile of shit like dominos.

>Nothing wrong with frozen pizza.
>It is true it's not going to be as good as a freshly made one

Pick one, foolio.

Eh, I want to but Iceland is always in fucking town centre and I hate going there
Gotta find parking, and walk amongst foreigners

I've found it to be better than most takeaway places and at half the price at that

>tfw cant get a single good slice of new york style pizza in the entire UK

>implying that's not better than restaurants

This with a little hot sauce

It isn't

It's easily the best frozen

Best frozen, not best over all

What is best? I need dinner

Is this legit?

This was the tits until they stopped making it

all solid matter is frozen

Yeah but you can easily get 3 frozen pizzas for £1.89 if you get own brand stuff.

Looks gross