Why am I forced to pay for this shit?

Why am I forced to pay for this shit?

Explain please. I don't pay attention to labels on my food.

>forced
Uh

Reported. Enjoy israeli prison, op

>kikes need kosher symbols on food
>big companies hire rabbis to walk around for a bit and give them the symbol
>that cost is pushed onto you, stupid goy

You try finding anything that isn't meat with this shit on it.

dont buy kosher products

kill and butcher your own animals

>don't buy kosher products
Good fucking luck. That's like a whole new job, just looking around for products without any kosher shit on them.

Meat is one of the few foods without kosher symbols usually. More like, grow your own grain, potatoes, veggies, milk your own cows, et cetera.

The extra cost comes out to a fraction of a cent per item.

Aren't you familiar with /pol/s line of food products? Meat and dairy untouched by Jewish hands and prepared only by /pol/sters. When you eat a steak, or drink a glass of milk, and you see it was prepared by /pol/ user, you can practically taste their virginity - fresh and delicious. Highly recommended!

because companies know they'll make more money by having them than what they'll lose from you refusing to (not that you actually do, you don't have any convictions strong enough to make you *do* anything, waster).

Don't buy kosher products.

Boycott "israel".

Complaining about cost. How typical

>You try finding anything that isn't meat with this shit on it.
Go to halal butcher

It costs like $200 one time to get a product certified Kosher or Halal.

Companies do it because it opens their product up to the observant Jews and Muslim market.

The per unit cost comes out to something like a thousandth of a cent for popular products like Oreo.

But how much is it actually costing to the consumer in the end? Surely it can't be more than like a cent or two per item.

>not charging a fee for ongoing monitoring
>building subscription based revenue streams

Do you not like money?

That's the same problem except you pay a fine to the muslims instead of the jews.

"Jews being Jews" meme, I know, but the reason they're doing it is because people were leaving the faith because of the difficulty of following the dietary rules (not following one set of religious rules has a domino effect -- people stop following other ones because they're already sinners anyways).

The business model is to keep the Jews in synagogues and keep the donation flowing, not extract money from food companies.

>Implying the rules for halal and kosher butchery aren't literally exactly the same

you aren't. buying something dumb jews want to buy saves you money due to economies of scale

underrated

I know for a fact that those Rabbi's don't make a lot of money. Most of them are poor as heck.

Welcome to Veeky Forums Rabbi Mordecai Goldstein!

Please, no full names!

I forget the name of this phenomenon, but it works like this. If something is 1% of the population it is ignored. But once it becomes 5% to 10% it becomes a viable market. It is too expensive to cater individually to both markets and sell two products for most companies. Also, the majority will typically conform. I can poop in a handicap bathroom but a cripple can't use a regular one. I can eat kosher food but a jew won't eat non-kosher. I would eat halal but a muslim won't eat non-halal. Most companies will just make all their products conform to as many minority faggot groups as possible and the majority will happily go along without complain. The cost is spread between all buyers. Everyone else must compete so they do the same. The new price becomes normal and accepted.

One costs more.