Fellow Vegans - Need your Help!

Hi Fellow Vegans!

I'm a mixed race vegan and have been on a mission to convert the uneducated, African American side of the family to go vegan.

The problem is, every time I tell them how bad their ghetto food is bad for them, they just laugh at me for, like, 5 straight minutes.

How to I get through to these unhealthy, animal murdering savages and help them see the light and become better people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uIFP3z7f8mc
veggiesoulfood.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't.
Let them be, or make them good vegan meals maybe. Exemple should always ne the best argument..
Just be vegan like me. Not a vegan..ist

Wow... what happened to all my dedicated vegan friends? No help at all?

>Deep fried okra is healthy
>It's a vegetable so it has negative calories
>You can eat as much as you want

I knew a fat vegan. She at fried tofu like it was her job and waddled about proclaiming her superiority.

FUCK OFF VEGAN!!!

>Let them be, or make them good vegan meals maybe. Exemple should always ne the best argument..

No fucking shit... I've tried cooking them vegan dishes using soy gluten as a protein substitute but they just tell me it tastes like nasty mushy glue.

And good luck trying to drag my black grandma into a hippie vegan cafe...

Maybe I can trick them into eating less meat somehow?

>convert
If ya want help, try stop trying to convert others to your religion.

>>Deep fried okra is healthy

Oooohhh, I need to try this. Blacks love okra.

lol you fucking post on Veeky Forums and waddle about proclaiming your superiority

>If ya want help, try stop trying to convert others to your religion.

It's not a religion. I'm just trying to save the shameful souls of these ignorant, cow murdering Niggers... literally the dark side of my family.

>taking that personally
>it's current year

>they just tell me it tastes like nasty mushy glue.
Because it taste like ass.

Listen, don't try making meaty recipes without meat. It's technically possible, but requires alchemy skills.
Go for a recipe that's originally vegetarian. Look, meat is more expensive than vegetables everywhere in the world but the US. It means most recipe from poor country, like the whole continent you and your family comes from, are vegetarian.
Make some god damn African cuisine, and stay the fuck away from "soul food". Maybe you can save them.

Pursue your efforts
I still have to try that seemingly stunning vegan pulled pork youtu.be/uIFP3z7f8mc

Tell them pizza is a vegetable

Your African grandma probably built her culture and habits through decades & decades of living the African life and eating shit she's used to.
You need to tell her that Niggers are too dumb to understand what's good for them and whip her every time she eats a murdered chicken or cow.

Niggers don't belong in the vegan society and will never join the vegan society... that's half the reason vegan clubs even fucking exist, fucking retards trying to ruin one of our last great bastions.

You make a strong argument but there are better ways to discriminate against them.

Yams, red beans, black eyed peas, cornbread, and if you're willing to compromise your values a little bit, collards can be prepared with butter instead of ham hocks or bacon. In the great big black cook book of traditional negro victuals, you mean to tell me you cannot make one vegetarian meal they'll accept? Ain't buying it, OP.
veggiesoulfood.com/

soul food is incredible and anything in moderation wont kill you
just stop being a giant fucking faggot
if anything teach them how to exercise or add vegetables to their diet
but stop trying to spread you gay faggotry, your lucky enough to have people who actually know how to cook and use spices in your family and you pull this cuck shit??? c'mon N you're better then that

they're all too busy sucking dick on this dreary friday night

But it's Saturday morning user
I'm at the local shopping mall

stop trying to change people you fucking pest

vegans are fags and don't belong on Veeky Forums
saged