How do you eat pizza?

how do you eat pizza?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o66JhNsFxdw
youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

with my hands unless it's too heavy or cumbersome to do so, then I use a knife and fork

>too heavy
are you a 6yo?

deep dish pizza that's so laden with cheese and toppings to the point that it bends back in on itself unless you cradle it like a baby with 2 hands

go eat some fucking bees my man

>deep dish pizza that's so laden with cheese
I almost puked in my mouth. that is not pizza.

that webm is the faggiest goddamn thing I've ever seen

>put entire uncut pizza on plate or other flat surface if plate is not large enough (just use the box if I had it delivered)
>slide towards myself
>eat the bit hanging off the edge
>slide towards myself more
>continue until entire pizza is eaten

this is why people don't like gays

where did it all go so wrong

>A deep dish pizza

you mean a disgusting cheese fat and tomato puke casserole in a soggy yeast bowl

>taking advise on anything from a homosexual

Why do this?

With my face.

youtube.com/watch?v=o66JhNsFxdw

Really? I thought it was the sodomy

that skeletor pats his pizza and doesn't eat the crust so he can reduce his calories

>that knife finger point
>his head bobble
>limp wrist
>fork+knife double effort to fit it into his massive cock-gobbling mouth

REEEE. you're a man. don't waste it.

With my mouth, fool.

cuz they possess self awareness and a sense of humour?

The glove didn't tip you off that it's satire?

fuck off. fagget

implying that poof can act manly even if he tried

This, what the fuck is wrong with people.

Visiting Milan atm. They would get a stroke if you would eat without knife & fork. Also, 8/10 pizza at random dine out is an amazing score i would give.

>people who think that the webm is serious

Go be underage/retarded somewhere else

1. go eat a dick
2. even if it's satire, it's still cancer
3. go eat another dick
4. ?????
5. fucking an hero.

>roleplaying this hard
save it for the bedroom

>They would get a stroke if you would eat without knife & fork.
fags

fuck off shit stain.
that guy is gay as fuck

this guy knows

raw

Depends on the pizza. Growing up with homemade regular crust pizza, I'd always grab it in the middle of the crust and eat the crust until I had only a little handle of crust remaining, then eat the rest of the pizza. With thin crust I'd just eat it normally but I prefer square cut when it's thin crust. Deep dish just use a fork I guess.

i think that man is one of those homosexuals, he will burn in hell

Lay it on my face and slowly munch it through the center, like a Buffalo Bill mask. Hot hurts.

it's not...

With a ladle.

watch and learn

if they possessed self awareness they wouldn't act like this

the exact opposite of what you just typed is the case

I butt chuge it

I fold it over and eat it like a taco.

I might be gay but this guy is a faggot

>flyover pie

Nah

>Chicago
>flyover
I wish.
O'Hare is fucking awful

Fine if you're gay, just don't be a fag about it.

yeah I've been to new york before too

The master

crust first, ripping it with a fork and no knife.

No, just not white trash. Italians sometimes eat it with their hands, but more often with a knife and fork like civilized people.

Backwards, like Daddy Trump of course!

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA

This is just a joke right
I'm literally waiting on my next paycheck dying to get some pizza because I'm addicted to it, literally not eating for 4 days because I'm sick of rice and then people go and do shit like this.

Explain it to me please I'm too ass blasted to understand.

I don't know why I've seen this so many times in its completion

He's not all there.

man..fuck that guy

Oh hohoho no no no! It's real.
Ulillillia. Great cake baker and Hamburger Helper connoisseur. Worth a watch.

Stage 2 at 15:50.

>how to degrease pizza
>23:20
I can retrieve my pistol and blow my brains out in less than 10 seconds.

No thank you.

>I can retrieve my pistol
What do you own?

This. I'm Italian in Italy and we dip our bread into olive oil using a fork, move it to our small plate, and cut it into tiny sized pieces before sipping it up through a straw. Never do we eat food using hands. So uncivilized.

Carefully.

I just can't get through this video. I cringe out in the first 30 seconds.

Sig P229 in .40S&W desu

>stick it in my mouth
>bite off a piece
>chew it a little bit
>swallow
>repeat

>.40S&W

>not owning P320 and practicing tactical drops

Not like that faggot.

>that video where he orders an XXXL pizza
>has to put it in his trunk because it's so big
>takes four days to eat it

Skip to for a bit. He pushes the sauce out of a slice and swipes it up with his finger and eats it.
I have a Makarov. It says 9mm but I thought it was a 380. I'm not very /k/. I thought it would be a good pistol to have for home protection with shared walls (neighbors on the other side of the sheetrock). I wouldn't want to miss and have the bullet go through the wall and hurt an innocent.

Good grease is essential for good pizza

You should get some of those plastic slugs filled with super tiny shot. It basically acts as a slug until it hits something, then it breaks open and the tiny shot inside can't really penetrate anything else.

NOPE I clicked out of that video so hard

Hmmm. I'll look into that. I have a clip of nice guy rounds and a clip of hollow points currently.

And I've only had to brandish it twice in 6 years!

Those are called flangible bullets. It's what Air Marshalls carry on aircraft.

>clip

>a dollar tostinos pizza and 2 corn dogs

How did you get a pic of my saturday night? did you see 32oz crusher I had too?

>clip
>clip
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol, sorry.
MAGAZINE.

Goddamn what a fag
On top of it even autistic because of not knowing how to use a fork

>deep dish
fuck off

>being this triggered on a cambodian shepherding consortium.

Nigga your makarov shoots 9mm makarov which is a 9×18 cartridge. Normal 9mm is 9x19. When you buy ammo you need to look specifically for 9mm that says makarov. Please dont kill yourself shooting the wrong cartridge.

Thanks for the concern. Really.
I'm using what my father gave me for ammo.
He's a re-loader type. I'm "using" the ammo he gave me to go with the gun(s) he gave me.
Aside from that, can you really load the wrong ammo into a gun? I know that my father uses different amounts of powder when re-loading casings, but ... I'm stupid and don't know shit I guess.

Not him but no, not really.
The 9x19 probably wouldn't fit in your magazine, and even if it did somehow chamber you wouldn't die from the ignition lol

A gun is not a toy.
I can't imagine firing one without educating myself first. I just hope you don't injure anyone else.

I'm not completely retarded. I shot sillouette as a youth, and hunters safety course at 15.
I know, I KNOW that a gun is a tool and not a toy. I don't want you to get the wrong impression. I have left gun ranges because the ppl to the left of me were drinking beers.
I hold the highest respect for the tool, the gun, and I get seriously weirded out when people point their "empty" guns and dry click them. I have respect for the tool.
I don't know why I felt like I needed to purge and explain that to user, but it felt kind of good.

But I'm afraid you are right insomuch as that I'm relying on someone to feed me ammo for a firearm without question. A firearm that I didn't even know the caliber for.
Mea culpa.

>It's got none of the pesky firepower the .45 acp has, and none of the annoying high capacity that 9mm luger has!

Ian would be dissappointed

if anything, im more triggered at the fact that he cant even use a fucking fork because of that limp wrist of his.

i cant fucking stand watching these food related youtube videos with gays in them.
a friend showed me these "americans eat (foreign cuisine) for the first time" kinda videos once and everytime theres a gay in it, they always fucking react in the stupidest way.

pretty sure they were buzzfeed videos too which makes it even more terrible.

This is how you eat pussy

Eventually we will evolve to only be Ja/ck/, eating Ja/ck/

For all eternity.

If this is the final evolution for humanity just bring on the nukes

In China KFC gives you plastic gloves with your chicken.

Gaze upon my juicy big boy bites child, and witness all that will be.

>platform masters hasn't had an update in 2 years

Well, you should have expected that. They're geared towards people who are easily triggered. You are the target audience. Eat it up. Devour it. Glut your soul on insipid videos on youtube. Believe everything you see, it's what you want to believe. Consume, consumer!

>you will never eat degreased pizza and play bubsy 3D with ulillillia

what is he trying to do here and how is he failing at it this bad?

Goddamnit i hate faggots