Cicis buffet

$8.50 with drink. Would you?

Every thread deserves a reply.

>olives

No, I would not.

Looks like a school cafeteria meal

I've seen many commercials for Cici's but never actually seen a location. I'm pretty sure Cici's dosen't even exist.

>eating salad
>only three slices
>not piling seven slices at a time
>not not eating the crust
>not building a cabin with all the crusts
>not seeing who can build the biggest cabin with your bros

Also what the fuck did they do to their brownies? They used to be flaky and light on the outside and ooey gooey in the center. Now that are like shitty cake.

Not gonna lie, I eat at CiCi's about once a month. The one near me is impeccably clean and the salad is always fresh as can be. I go and eat a couple large salads then have some of that thin crust meat lovers dipped in alfredo sauce. Oh and some of that bbq pizza and some cinammon rolls because this guy is right, the brownies are shit.

>6'0"
>220 lbs
Only Godcan judge me now

8.50 wtf cicis used to be 5 bucks all you can stuff

Welcome to reality

The one near me is disgusting and usually is crowded with kids running around knocking things over. I prefer the stevie bs a few towns over if im out that way

fun fact about cici's, as I used to work there

they actually make all their dough fresh in store, which is amazing considering how fucking terrible the quality is

but that's what you get when you go to a buffet, I guess

I used to several times a month, until I learned the beetus runs in my family. Also, I only lived about half a mile away, and frequently would barely make it home, and once I sharted while trying to unlock my door.

>5 bucks all you can stuff

yes, the brownies are dried up and ruined now. like astronaut deserts from foil packets

every time i go there someone has to ask for the bbq pizza. its never just put out like peperoni or cheese. but everyone eats it.

Their cinnamon rolls are tasty as fuck

post-participation trophy ceremony soccer team tier food

Impressed and surprised.

Is that cum on the rightmost slice?

Nope, not after being dragged here all the time by the kids in my church. The youth group got rewarded pretty regularly by getting to eat out somewhere on the church's dime, and even though we got to vote on various places to go, Cici's won nearly every time because PIZZA!1!!.

You PAID money for that trash?

Cost/benefit analysis rates cicis a good value

Sure, if you live in a flyover state with no other options.

The lunch buffet at Pizza Hut is far superior and only $5.99 or some shit

$8.50 for all you can eat pizza? Maybe. Although I can't find any near where I live.

Every post deserves a (you).

the shitty calzones sticks (and dipping them in alfredo) and the white pizzas are the best parts.

$8.50? What? It used to be about $5.

That looks depressing.

It's 5.99 with no soft drink. You get salads, pastas, souos, deserts, pizza

Ahh ok. A drink costs almost half as much as all you can eat food? Clever bastards.

Generally it's pretty not good but the price is right for all you can eat.

These days, you have to buy a drink to get the 5 dollar price. Not sure what is without one, but even Pizza Hut pizza kicks the utter shit out of Cici's.

Yeah I agree. It's just good enough to pay money to eat there.

Pizza Hut's pretty damn good in the store. I love their piping hot breadsticks and sauce.

Especially (You).

no. i like paying 4.50 at my favorite chinese buffet then eating every piece of sushi they have, then follow it up with soup and pizza and a soft serve icecream. Shit is SO cash.

Sounds pretty good for 4 bucks