Aldi general

about to go to aldi bros what should i get? what secret deals does aldi have?

my list so far is
cheez club mac n cheese (33 cent per box, super steal compared to kraft)
bunch of potatoes
aldi brand potato chips
aldi brand pancake mix
white bread
cheez singles
pickles

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/07/27/aldis-10-gin-declared-one-of-best-in-world-by-experts-6811653/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pancake mix
flour, baking soda, baking powder, eggs
cheaper and better

ive tried to make homemade pancake mix before, didnt turn out right. used flour, sugar, milk, eggs, baking soda, butter.

also my aldi doesnt even sell eggs

Buy anything you would buy at a regular grocery store. Soda is the only Aldi brand item I've bought that was worse than anywhere else. Aldi carries really good chocolate and my store had a deal on habenero mustard this week. Their gluten free line is good if that's something you're interested in.

A few other tips:

>Get a cart. You will get a quarter back when you return it
>Don't bother bringing/buying bags, just grab some produce boxes to carry your groceries
>Go in the morning, they do run out of things
>Do not shop there on the 1st of the month (that's when EBT cards refill)

I love going to aldi
Its not like white trash and ghetto central like walmart
Its also not with stuck up bitches like target
It just has some old whites and minorits that are nice :)

>general

Get beer. It's $6.50 for a 6 pack at my local Aldi.

My Aldis is fucking top tier. Their produce is both the cheapest and best around however their selection is sometimes lacking variety. Their spices are only a FUCKING DOLLAR BRO compared to 4 bucks at giant eagle. Their meat is cheap,as fuck. Their 80/20 is cheaper than Wal-Mart's 73%. I fucking loclve Aldis.

There tinned tomatoes are shit.little bit to watery me thinks other than that i Alyssa shop there

Oh and them frozen minted lamb shanks are nice and only like 3-4£ for two

>Do not shop there on the 1st of the month (that's when EBT cards refill)

My EBT card refills on the 7th.

I like their /sip/s. The green tea lime variant especially.

aldi has one of the best Gins ever.
The whiskey isn't that great.

>cheez club mac n cheese

Have fun with your neon yellow pisses a couple hours after eating.

The best thing from Aidi is their eggs. You should try it, OP.

That would be a huge bonus if it actually happened.

Luckily I have slow release B vitamin pills, whick make my piss nearly emit light. It's fun at parties.

metro.co.uk/2017/07/27/aldis-10-gin-declared-one-of-best-in-world-by-experts-6811653/

How do they do it?

The ones they sell in the USA are comparable to other brands, I can't really speak to the European Aldis though. I wish the ones over here sold lamb, it's so hard to find and so expensive when it is available.

This. Mine will sometimes have them as low as $0.45 a dozen. It fluctuates between about $0.45-0.65.

They got fucking great sushi grade tuna at mine. I just always keep in mind that it's something you do once every three months to not end up Mad Hatter Tier. That ain't ALDI's fault but keep that in mind.

Their jars of curry sauce are pretty good. Tbh

Mine is like a save a lot for people who are a literal hair wealthier than the save a lot crowd, which is the Wal-Mart crowd that only needs groceries.

Don't forget your quarter.

Fuck you, I'll just walk inside and go to the register for change- fuck nevermind there's an aisle in the way.

go on saturday evening and you can get lots of fruits/veggies for really cheap

Baking powder, not baking soda. Or both. But not just soda.

How are you going to get your cart without your quarter? You can get it back when your done shopping.

>Aldi
Since you don't say where the hell you are, I am just gonna assume you are German
Try:
Knödel
Kartoffelchips
Eisbraten
Sauerkraut
Pure Deutsches Bier.

>go to local Aldi
>fucked up, shopping mid-afternoon on a Saturday so they're out of a lot of stuff
>leave girlfriend with cart in line to search for salsa
>can't find it anywhere
>I need this for my burritos, damn it!
>someone taps my shoulder
>it's the Aldi store jester
>cold sweat, knees go weak, arms heavy as I await the inevitable trickery
>hands me a jar of salsa
>I'm confused but grateful, hurry back to the register so my girlfriend can gripe at me for leaving her alone to load up the cart
>get home later, start making burritos
>open up my jar of salsa
>it's ketchup

I shop Aldi in Texas. I love Wernesgruner beer, and the little salad bar salads and salad stuff. Low prices on cheese and eggs too.

Found the yinzer