Any body watch this?

Made me want to eat McDonalds after not eating it in 2 years, also ray kroc as an also hole

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=af9N7UhTMA8
youtube.com/watch?v=WkIJoGFTLvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love macdonalds!

MCDONALDS MCDONALDS MCDONALDS

OLD MCDONALD HAS A FARM

I've never wanted that swill less than today. Thanks for saturating Veeky Forums with spam. You've made me make a giant tray of smashburgers and mac sauce replicant.

Hey a /tv/ thread on Veeky Forums. Lets see how long that lasts.

But its about food so lets see

I was really interested in it for a lot of reasons, mainly that the original McDonalds was like an In ans Out AND how the milkshakes came about

The original McDonalds lasted a while after the brothers got screw, but they Kroc told them they could no longer use their name and built a new Mcdonals across the street from them

I was amazed that a pure advertising shill piece is now regarded as a real movie. Wonder how much Michael Keaton got for selling his soul.

Too bad that the original brothers got screwed out of hundred of millions of dollars

You really shouldnt be able to use some else's name like that

All you need to know is purchase good ground chuck from Costco, make Smashburgers and never go to McDonalds again because you make better food on a day to day basis, as fast as they do.

Makes me want to taste an old school McDonalds

Fry a thin burger on a skillet, add onion, pickle, mustard, ketchup on a boring potato bun, with a slice of cheese. It's simple food to recreate.

Party pooper, I just want to ride up to the old school McDonalds in my hotrod whereing my leather jacket

youtube.com/watch?v=af9N7UhTMA8

Mate, Supersize Me made me crave McDonalds. It doesn't matter if it's good coverage or bad coverage, any coverage of McDonalds will make you crave it.

How do they shoot with wet rifles

Maybe that's the only reason I want the szechuan sauce back, Damn Rick and Morty

I was completely hammered by the end of the movie. Can someone explain how he screwed the brothers and took over the franchise?

The brothers didnt want to franchise while Kroc was builing up restaurants around the country, but the time they realized what he was doing it was too late and he owned the McDonalds name, he offered to buy them out or their companies for an amouted that would be in the 100s of millions today but they declined

>whereing
Holy fuck

>Party pooper, I just want to ride up to the old school McDonalds in my hotrod, where-in my leather jacket will amaze and astound

I still have one of those in my town. Updated now to have a dining room

Auto correct is a bitch

Kroc used his connections to convince his friends to open McDonalds franchises. As franchise manager, he was in charge of quality control and construction. By chance, he meets a lawyer who tells him that he should be buying the land and renting it to new franchise owners. Kroc does this, building Mcdonalds in many states over 5 years. He then buys the land of rhe original McDonalds. The McDonald brothers retire, giving their restaurant to their employees, and Ray opens a restaurant across the street from the original.

McDonalds corp. allowed their image to be used on the condition that the movie be as historically accurate as possible

>also ray kroc as an also hole
Wanna try that one again?

made me hate ray kroc desu

That film gave me temporary depression.
Corporate raiders truly are the worst humans.
>tfw you will live long enough to see Carl Icahn die.

Probly not as much as Ray Kroc and the Kroc family

Movie was okay 5/10 barely worth watching when a 3 minute Wikipedia read is available

seriously though, why did they agree to a handshake agreement?

the brothers would have been millionaires if they hadnt been so stubborn

Yeah....we know

That's it. No more. I'm never eating fast food again. The stupid ironic shilling has finally broke me. I'm done. I will never spend another dime at a fast food chain. I'm taking my friends with me as well. I'll tell them some bullshit to convince them to stop.

Fuck you, Veeky Forums, and fuck fast food. I'm too good for both of you.

>Hey we want you to help us make our tiny restaurant into a successful franchise
>WAAAA why did you turn our tiny burger stand into a huge successful franchise! You meanie!

Fuck those fat autists.

No YOUR an also hole!

Yeah, but you have to have the meat already thawed. And if you are away from home...

I thought it was great and it also caused me to go pick up a quarter pounder after having not eaten there in a long time.

I really enjoyed the stuff with the assembly line process for putting the meals together. The inner workings of companies like this fascinate me so this movie was right up my alley.

K. See you tomorrow.

>also ray kroc as an also hole

I've never set foot in a McDos nor KFC or any of those shit imitation food in a bleached bread roll shops. Never will either.

whoa you are very cool

I know and I eat proper food too!

Bump

No, fuck them. The hundreds of millions were from franchising which they refused to do.

Kroc sent the McDonalds a final fuck you by building a McDonalds across the street from their final restaurant, now that is fucking savage

Kroc said "If my competitor was drowning I would put a water hose down his throat" (sic). That's what it takes to make a billion dollars I guess.

It wouldn't auto correct to a word that doesn't exist. Just admit you fucked up.

Mine would, cunt

When do we get out suachan sauce?

Don't talk about what your autocorrect does on here, you're aiding this site in its datamining bullshit when you do that.

Only one of thoses was me faggot

Meanwhile inside the frap/smoothie/ice maker

Uh, excuse you? I don't know you, and I don't know what you're talking about, sweatie. Maybe next time be more careful not to look like an idiot.

Front of protein fryer just before midnight

>>Sweetie

You are a colossal faggot

Clamshell
>verify temp of various patties
>be me cook 18 quarter poundera

Wew, somebody seems upset!
>Sweatie...
>You wouldn't be...
>Getting...
>MAD...
>On an anonymous image board.
Would you? That surely wouldn't be a thing a smart person would do.

What is that white shit on the floor?

And no I'm white&am not employed by mcdees. Despite all I've seen sometimes I got to a clean store order a mcdouble&hot spicy mchicken. Or if in the middle of BFE in the am with no other option will long day ahead& have gotten a breakfast burrito. But it's pretty hard for them f up these items.
Amigo getting it lit

What's the problem? That looks surprisingly clean for a busy kit-HOLY SHIT THE FLOOR IS CUM

Unheated cooking oil from the restaurant storage over filled fryer unit. Which they are supposed to regularly test McDonald's corporate has a great system that we'll thought out to encourage food safety. However it seems above the understanding of the usually urban youths locally.

Kek

>You can no longer use your own fucking family name as the title of your restaurant

JUST

Lulz

Guess a pizza party is enough to motivate em. Which is surprising considering how much weed most smoke

That is literally an impossible goal. Just by laws of averages you're going to get some wack job or crazy soccer mom.

Yr right If was my store I'd give them all a fifty dollar visa card.

Some do try to make it right but mostly they just stare blankly.

Anybody making something special?

Forgot pic

Ray Kroc hated chicken

Is you name worth hundreds of millions to you?

That's it I'm watching that movie it's on netflix&I'm drunk enough

Does your name mean no one can push you around?
Yeah I watched it ray was an drunk ass hole. NPR salvation army what a waste

I heard that McDonalds didn't approve the movie. At least that is what cynical historian said. The movie really portrayed Ray Kroc in a really negative light. On an unrelated note people say that the McDonalds brothers were holding back Ray Kroc are full of shit. They are the owners of the business and should have been fully in charge of their brand. Kroc was just an antsy megalomaniac. The only mistake I'll say the McDonald brothers did make was not fighting Kroc in a legal battle. They had a decent case and I am sure some of the best lawyers in the country would be happy to represent them.

>entrpenuer sees an amazing opportunity
>tries his best to get the owners to push through the challenges of their creation and bring it to the world
>fatass brothers are unmotivated, lazy, and unwilling to grow their business
>eventually Ray gets sick of them standing in the way of bringing mcdonalds to the world and just steamrolls them
>he pays each of them out
>I'm supposed to feel bad for them

Fuck that, the way the movie portrayed it Ray gave them every opportunity to work with him, I have no doubt that if they'd have just listened to half the shit he proposed then they'd be the heroes. If the movie is an accurate representation of what happened then the brothers deserved everything they got; nothing.

I fingered my sister earlier while reading this post out loud. I wanted to eat her out and hum it into her pussy but she won't let me.

I'm really trying to get her to let me hum that post up in her but she ain't having me go down on her. I think she's self conscious

OH MY GOD DUDES SHE LET ME DO IT!!!! She tastes so good

Wat?

No deal was going to be good for them

Not everyone wants to franchise, some just like to keep things simple

The first old macdonalds franchise ever (in fresno, muh hometown) is such a high class place

Then they should've told him to fuck off completely from the start. Also they did want to franchise, if you actually watched the movie instead of just reading people talk about it on leddit they said they had tried franchising but couldn't make it work because quality control was an issue. Ray made it work and they still bitched and moaned.

It's also important to remember that the McDonald's Ray eventually franchised out was different in some significant ways to the original store, specifically the design and the powdered milkshakes

What a complete load of shit.

I'm not sure what actually happened but from the events of the movie the brothers did nothing but hold him back, they wouldn't listen to any of his ideas and did everything they could to stop him from growing the business. Who gives a shit if it's "their brand", the final product wasn't really their brand at all and they put no work into it whatsoever. They sat back on their fat lazy asses, bitched and moaned the entire way while Ray made their business a success, and then got buttflustered when Ray wanted what he deserved for the work he put in. Then at the end of it, he paid them out a significant sum of money, what a great deal for the brothers, they started this rinky dink little burger shack in some shithole little state, put no work into it at all and just left it be and enjoyed the free burgers, and then a few years later got paid out a ridiculous amount of money once somebody else did all the work making it a success for them

Pics?

You didnt think he was for real did you?

Its funny how its Krocs plaque in every mc donalds but not the Mcdonals

I am for real. I have a fetish for both my sibling and reading Veeky Forums posts with a certain cadance during sexual acts. No pics though.

Get help

i just read the summary of this very sad what happened what an asshole he is a mean conman

Post more burgerkino.

youtube.com/watch?v=WkIJoGFTLvs

I mean he did invent McDonalds as we know it.

>actively looks for Jews
Kek

I'm not sure if this movie makes me want to eat or boycott McDonalds

My pop lives by the first franchised mc dicks
It's nice to visit him and see the old timey store.

For the former, it's incredibly easy to form burgers ahead of time and throw them in the freezer. No need to thaw, just throw 'em straight on the grill.

i felt the same after wolf of wall street. fun movie, but still. i aint ever gonna live that way.

God I fucking hate R*ddit. They all need to die the most cruel death imaginable.

Edgelord

Is the movie good?