Tabasco,a true classic

Tabasco,a true classic.

Other urls found in this thread:

royalwarrant.org/company/mcilhenny-company
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thats not texas Pete. Or sarachi sauce

>sauce
When I want my food to be hot I put Bhut Jolokia flakes in it.

that is correct.
tabasco in THE sauce that puts people in the "oh wow vinegar is acually a wonderfull coocking/preservative thingey" state,instead of a "ehhw yucky chemicallzzz XD"

What? People rail against Tabasco all the time because of the vinegar. It actually tastes good if you're going to add vinegar to something or to balance out fatty food though, it just doesn't work on everything.

Tabasco is the only hot sauce that takes skill to use.

I add Tabasco to my gyros.

>sarachi sauce

I tried some Sarachi sauce just to see what the hype was all about. I still don't get it. I thought Tapatio sauce was MUCH better IMO

cholula has a less pronounced vinegar flavor. but still, tabascos sort of fun, even though it drowns out other flavors

I know what I am doing next time I have gyros.

I've really been liking Valentina

Agreed. I want to like it, but I find very few things to enhance with it. They won't go out of business though. Huy fong sambal is so damn good!

>I tried some Sriracha sauce just to see what the hype was all about. I still don't get it. I thought Tapatio sauce was MUCH better IMO

Sriracha has garlic in it. Bottled garlic, as most people with a palate know, tastes very awful when canned. It is foul. Of course Tapatio is better. The reason people like sriracha is that itt is not burn-your-mouth hot, and it isn't filled with vinegar, so there is a whole new class of people who can actually use hot sauce on more dishes than ever.

But, if you have ever bought chili paste and compared it to chili-garlic paste, you'd understand the garlic shouldn't be boiled and canned. It is bitter. It is like pasteurized lemon juice in a bottle. Awful and it taints whatever dish uses it.

I'm not even sure what to put Tabasco on besides pizza slices, the flavor is "unique"

So you have good taste.
Good for you

sriracha is fermented you dunce

Anyone else got the Tabasco scorpion sauce on pre-order?
Feeling dumb I missed the first batch.

When I first tried this I was disappointed. It's just spicy vinegar, why do americans like it so much?

>Tabasco is the only hot sauce that takes skill to use.

>. Of course Tapatio is better.

Comparing Tapatio and Siracha is like arguing over mayo vs. that salad dressing stuff that looks like mayo. THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS and cannot be compared, except to say that Siracha is awesome with some things and Tapatio is awesome with some other things, but neither one is awesome on everything BECAUSE THEY ARE TWO VERY DIFFERENT THINGS.

>Tabasco is only popular in the USA

Foolish dog

I don't get why people shit all over spicy vinegar. It's a good flavor, and it's not like slightly spicy garlic sauce, or sriracha, isn't just as pungent.

Try it on eggs, fries/potatoes, pasta dishes, soup.

Imo Valentine's go great with potatoes

Ìs Tobasco flammable?

The McIlhenny Company has a Royal Warrant from Queen Elizabeth II.

royalwarrant.org/company/mcilhenny-company

The best sauce

Indeed a delicious sauce to add to many different dishes to enhance the flavor.

A W E S O M E
S
S
H
O
L
E

Tobasco isn't even the best Louisiana hot sauce. Tobasco is the reddit of hot sauces.

>Tobasco
Is this a regional spelling?

>le reddit argument
kill yourself my man

Towelbacksweat is a terrible hot sauce. Louisiana Hot Sauce is kinda ass as well. Macarico piri piri isn't bad, Tapatio, Valentina.

> Tabasco is the only hot sauce that takes skill to use.
Not much. I slam that shit in cup noodles and its great.

smells like nail polish and tastes like chemistry at the cancer ward

a true fecolith

Mix em together.

Mix god tier sauce with a maymay xtreem hot sauce

As tasty and watery as my shit when consuming this halal certified bullshit.

>vinegar and peppers smell like acetone.
D00des I think I found the mcchicken poster,since abv your tastebads are broken af.

I like it becuse its pretty low sodium compared to any other hot sauce (the original one anyways)

your a tastebad

whay u calle so of birvcj nadrard?:?

Sriracha is a meme condiment.

Chicken.