Restaurants in OH, KY, and TN

I'm up Upstate NY and I'm taking a trip through Ohio, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Are there any good state/region specific restaurants down there?

I know there are a bunch of Chick-Fil-A's down there and I've never tried that before. Are they

I hear Tennessee has good bbq

I'll be in Nashville after the eclipse. I'll try to look for a good BBQ joint. Though I'm sure it's going to be busy as fuck

columbus ohio is a test market, I believe - so their fast food places usually have interesting items you wont find anywhere else. Ohio also has Mr. Hero which is one of my favorites, but ymmv.
Definitely get some chic fil a. Spicy chicken sandwich is GOAT.

Do they not have thoses where you live? I thought c.f. was everywhere

They do- but I'm not OP

They have yet to breach NYS other than the city.

I'm going straight through Columbus so I'll do some research and see what's available.

Are you going to see the eclipse with Zoe too?

Skyline chili.

Midway Oh Boy in Elyria is godly. Best burgers in the state.
fuck no, you eat that and you'll have diarrhea for fucking DAYS

Sorry I don't have a NEET stomach.

Moonlite Barbecue in Owensborough, KY. Get the mutton barbecue. Bad Wolf Burgers in Lexington, KY for good local burgers. Tortilleria Y Taqueria Ramirez and Maria's Kitchen in Lexington, KY for tacos. Tchoupitoula's in Lexington, KY for cajun-creole.

>Im up Upstate NY

Dude, stay out while you can, this place sucks

Take me with you

If you are headed through akron ohio check out swensons for the best fucking burgers

The town I live in is indistinguishable from 90% of Ohio/Indiana. Hell, it's just as flat too. Our biggest export is drunk drivers (my brother was hit by one last week)

Pal's.

>Ohio
If you go through Columbus, Dirty Frank's Hotdog Palace. Just don't get the Glenn Beck.

This. Their food is out-fucking-standing.

Burbon

Check out Melt, an awesome sandwich shop. If you like pizza, mellow mushroom is a craft beer pizza place that's pretty neat or masses for some mom and popsstyle pizza with old world pepperoni. There's the winking lizard tavern if you drink, huge beer selection and awesome food. And finally city barbecue. There are tons of restaurants worth checking out.

You traveling through Pennsylvania on this trip? For the local chains there's Quaker Steak (chicken wings) Eat 'n Park (regional Dennys pretty much) and Max and Ermas (Family dining). If you're driving near Pittsburgh there's a big food scene here, I can give you some suggestions based on your tastes

We could go through there but that would add a couple extra hours to an already 12 hour drive

Get TN BBQ, please do not fall for the "hot chicken" meme.

I'm a consultant in Nashville for past few years so literally have eaten at every single hot chicken place multiple times because that is what every company loves to get. It is all bland and dry chicken that is super fucking spicy to the point you can barely eat it....literally, that's fucking it

I can have spicy chicken up here all I want. I'm going for flavor. I may try Jack Crawthon's BBQ or Edley's BBQ

I eat at Jack's quite a bit and love it. Edley's his decent, but overpriced and is always packed annoying hipsters and yuppies who are loud and annoying as fuck

I don't know shit about eating in Tennessee other than Prince's but there's tons of good food in Louisville, KY if you're passing through there. Hit up Wild Eggs if you like a good breakfast.