Would you eat off the table?

would you eat off the table?

No I would not...nor would I ever wear those rediculous paper bibs as I'm not a child...

Maybe I'm on the spectrum but has nobody ever noticed all the dust, hair, and other particles flying airborne in a restaurant?
I just don't see why people would want to subject their food to such unhygienic factors.

Like if someone sneezes at the table, is dinner ruined?

that shit is good for your immune system
compulsively washing your hands and using disinfectant all the time only leads to you being sick ALL THE TIME, especially if you do it as a child

That's why I eat my own boogers. It builds up my immune system, it's sweet, and it has a nice chewy texture.

At a seafood boil, sure, because it's traditional. Otherwise no.

>Like if someone sneezes at the table, is dinner ruined?
Yes.

Human hair, clothing fibers, and skin particles don't do much for your immunity when you ingest them, senpai. It's just rude shit people are flinging into your food for no real purpose/

that face

oh boy I sure do love plain spaghetti with a tiny bit of sauce on top

Where is this?

i would yell at the waiter loudly enough for the whole restaurant to hear and if they did not bring me a fucking plate i would leave

Nevermind I searched it, some place called Bunkey's in Wisconsin. 15 bucks a person gets you served spaghetti on the table with 2 meatballs and a glass of house wine, and then everyone just attacks the shit. I'm ok with family style dining but this is ridiculous

Nevermind again, the place only caters now

Take it farther and eat the hard pieces of gum you can find under desks and under the seats of public transits.

why would you repost this every day?

some places its fine.
on vacation one time with my family we went to this seafood restaurant that would just dump a bucket of crabs and potatoes and other shit onto the table and you just eat like that, it worked and was somewhat of a novelty
this just seems fucking stupid and messy

I just don't know how you'd divvy up the spaghetti

I'd only eat that if I was being (socially) forced to come to this gimmicky restaurant and I didn't want to dampen the light mood of the rest of my party. I would never come here of my own volition though.

I already ate off a whore so why not

>dust, hair, and other particles flying airborne in a restaurant
real quick explain to me how a plate protects against this any more than a plastic sheet they lay down to serve shit on

Huh, yeah, why not?

>all the dust, hair, and other particles flying airborne in a restaurant?
also present in your kitchen and dining room

And this is relevant to the plate vs table discussion?

You can tell she's embarrassed that she has to serve it like that. She can tell she looks dumb and the whole gimmick is retarded

Once they finished serving the food I would laugh, shake my head without saying a word, get up and walk straight out without paying the bill, and no tip.

>no tip

absolute madman

The Amish have virtually no allergies...

No. It's a stupid fucking gimmick only retards would spend money on. It's hilarious that every party they cater is an embarrassment to the guests though. I bet some dipshit thought that would be fun for their 6 year-old's birthday and had to mop all that shit off their floor. Bonus points if they have carpet in the dining room.

are you one of those people who doesn't know how to sneeze in public so you just blast it in their face, fuck go back to 1st grade you inconsiderate prick.

Do Americans really do this?

Parrots do, along with shitting their own beds.