>"we dont have any coffee brewed, you want a pourover??"
>"yeah sure"
>"you want some room for cream and sugar?"
>"no, all black please"
>"do you want any syrup shots?"
>"no"
>15 minutes later, they hand it to me
>"maaaan i don't know how you can drink it like that!"
literally every other drink they made in that 15 minute period was pastel colored iced tea or a white looking blended frappe thing with zero coffee in it

Why do people pretend to like coffee?

why did you go to starbucks when you just wanted regular coffee? there are tons of better coffee places

I dunno, probably for the same reason retards like you try to gatekeep food and drink. They feel like it...

What is the deal wiybfast food restaurants having better coffee than Starbucks?

OP just made this shit up for this thread. This didn't happen.

it's pasta

no, it's coffee

>ask for...
>ask
Fuck asking, tell those cunts what you want.

name one

McDonald's has better coffee, although the bar set by starbucks isn't very high.

Starbucks sells deserts. They don't sell coffee.

Remove those fucking stickers from your laptop man

EELS?

fucking $1 any size coffee from micky dees is so much better than the $3 burnt coffee from starbucks

This is like going to maccas and complaining the meat they served you is not filet mignon
The fuck's your problem, buddy?

are you from perth?

>neither brewed coffee nor espresso drinks are on the menu anymore

If you're going to troll at least TRY to make it sound realistic you fucking imbecile

level with me Veeky Forums when can I get my hands on that sweet pumpkin spice latte. The trees are already changing here and I'm jonesin.

I think some DD stores already have their pumpkin stuff available but DD's pumpkin flavoring is way too fucking sweet for me, and I have the biggest sweet tooth of anyone I know.

man i hate starbucks. I wish my family would stop buying coffee from there. they really are cucks for supporting that company

now that they sell shitty ass breakfast sandwiches, they're literally a fast food place now, coffee is just a side thing

i hate starbucks, all the local coffee places went out of business and they never came back

yep. another user mentioned that starbucks is directly competing with places like dunkin donuts now.

I only go to Starbucks when there aren’t better coffee shops nearby.

If I’m in the city? Of course I’ll opt for some indie espresso bars. But if there aren’t any decent cafes within a few minutes walking I can always settle for an okay latte

underrated

I actually like to go to Starbucks just to get a big glass of water with ice on hot days, because it's free, you get to sit in the restaurant which looks nice, is cooled and has wifi

gypsie

For me, its the big glass of water with ice. The best coffeehouse quencher

I thought the whole point was that it WASN'T coffee.

I dont like this post at all, can you delete it?