Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

OP for being a fag

UHHHH UHHHH UHHH

BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS I HAVE ALWAYS WONDERED THE SAME THING

Media executives for marketing human conflict as entertainment.

The guy was being honest with Ramsay, telling him he didn't know how to cook a mussel, and Ramsay gave him shit for it.

I AIN'T NO BITCH CHEF

I dunno, am I expected to recognize every episode from kitchen Nightmares 13 seasons (not counting the Brit version) on fucking sight from a small blurry picture?

Yes, it is the law of the land.

He was head chef at a seafood restaurant

This

As both an entertainer and a gay man, I find myself constantly falling victim to unfair criticism like this. I do what I do because I am passionate about it, the money is just a fortunate side effect. I'm sure Chef Ramsay feels the same way about his body of work. I just wish some of you guys could me more tolerant and open minded, and less cynical.

>plonker

thats a interesting word

>it's ramsay's job to make this place better
>if teach guy to cook mussels, then place is better
What does ramsay do? He ridicules the man for being ignorant.
This is the problem with kitchens in my experience. Chefs don't know how to talk to people. Most of them could benefit from reading a book like "how to win friends and influence people".

>entertainer
>gay man
>on Veeky Forums
yeah that seems about right

Im 26 and havent had a job in five years and can cook a raw mussel

As ramsay? This is a fucking gold mine, he didnt hit him hard enough.

there are only 9 cakes on the top

I really want to know what was going through that retard's mind when he challenged Gordon to a fight.

Most cooks got into the business because they didn't want to talk to customers. If they wanted to do that, they'd be servers and make ten times more money for one-tenth the work. You are right though, people skills aren't that hard to learn. Most chantards are really insecure about that though and have to call you a cuck if you know how to behave in social situations.

The last one is flying of the cart. It's mostly cut off but you can see a little at the top

YOU'RE PULLING MY PLONKER

Ramsey started as a waiter apparently. I think it's more about a lack of empathy in the industry. Everyone's out to get everyone, for some reason.

You are very brave to post this.

Thank you, love!!!!

As long as it doesn't come out that I post on Veeky Forums all will be well. My manager, agent and publicist would probably quit

Actually Ramsays job is to make sure people watch the show. Shitting on some dumbass chef is a good way to do that.

This making entertainment out of human conflict is bad, we should start burning shit like Beowulf and Ivanhoe and the Epic of Gilgamesh and shit I mean COME ON IT'S 1570 ;_; *cries*

And you need a book "how real world works - go fuck yourself edition"

You would if you weren't a cancerous newfag

>fag telling people to be more tolerant for reasons completely incomprehensible
Colour me surprised

Gordon makes $225,000 per episode and has a net worth of $160,000,000. I think he knows what he's doing on the show.