Cheat day,what should i eat on this binge?

cheat day,what should i eat on this binge?

Ten pounds of butter and wash it down with some diet coke

Your favorite foods, spend a little extra and go out to a nice restaurant for one of them. Just because you're cheating doesn't mean you need to bang all the 2s and 3s you see

your waifus mare juice

Calzones.

Kale

A bag of for mes.

>That calzone looks weir-
>I-is this in a hospital???

Oh God

A nice Strawberry Shake to go with that.

That picture of cherries is a tattoo

Get one of these and go to town. That's what I did for my last cheat meal and it was glorious

Or try one of these bad boys. Found it at Walmart. Fucking slammin

I'm now fully erect

It is delicious. Cream cheesey good with that delicate sugary crust.

#justlowerclassthings

It's a cheat meal, pal. Get over yourself

I didn't have a cheat day until I gotten well into the "healthy weight" zone, and I only did it very reluctantly because I had hit a wall and read that it could help boost metabolism, and I only "cheated" by eating about 200 more calories, and they were good healthy calories not garbage crap.

You should eat a handful of nuts and maybe a banana.

If you're going to cheat, then you should make it worth it by eating good quality food. I'm not going to go gain a bunch of weight just so I can gorge on fucking Walmart baked goods.

That doesn't qualify as a cheat. Come back when you grow a pair and take down half a sheet cake with a quart of egg nog

What would be your cheat then?

>200 calories constitutes a "cheat day"

Are you teenage girl

Going to a good restaurant and getting a nice meal with dessert and a drink, cooking some good shit on the grill or slow roasting a bunch of meat, or baking a nice pie or cake or something along those lines.

What should I get for my cheat decade, ck?

don't cheat if there isn't anything you desperately wanna eat like large pizzas, burritos, mashed potatoes, a full leg of lamb, sushi, carbonara, cheesy fries and a big mac

this is why you stupid fat fucks never lose a pound ever
and this is why the fitness racket is a $25 billion dollar industry, because they profit off lazy fuckers who get their gym membership jan 1st and never show up again after the first week

My mom makes these the best

9 times out of 10 my cheat meal is pizza. Usually I get a NYC style 18" pepperoni from a local shop. About once a month I break down and get an 8 Corner from Jet's with steak and onions.

I've lost 2 pants sizes eating healthy 19 meals a week + walking 3x a week. More importantly my cholesterol and blood pressure are down significantly as well. Cheat meals don't prevent a more healthy lifestyle.

Oh. All of that is within my diet, so for me cheating is eating the junk food that's not within the diet, like fast food or store bought sweets

It's Saturday and that means the farmers market is on. I get up early just so I can be the first to buy one of those heavenly graced Victoria Sponge cakes from the Belgian girl. Then I eat half the cake for desert with a big mug of black tea.