have you tried not being american

count calories with your phone calculator or a specialized app
put off eating the first meal of the day as long as possible
don't eat after 9-10 in the evening

Myfitnesspal is what I use. Does everything for you

>delicious fatty food

>come to Veeky Forums to learn

I call bullshit.

This, we all know everyone's here to talk about fast food, pizza, "meme foods", and occasionally watch Dinotendies be the absolute madman he is.

You can do it user, I've been on a diet for the last couple of days now. I have already lost 8lbs (though I started off weighing almost 290lbs at 6'3'' so I have some ways to go still.

Do fucking paleo

No

This place always helps my cravings, just look at videos/pictures of food instead of eating.

potato, user, it's spelled potato

I keep running into skyline/Cincinnati food on Veeky Forums, mostly Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums.

Is this some meme? or am I surrounded by you chucklefucks?

just eat less and it doesn't matter what you eat. Why are fat people so fucking dumb lmao

It's kino.

>come to Veeky Forums to learn healthy new recipes
lol, your reddit buddies really trolled you

Explain

Sneed's feed and seed
Formerly chuck's

kay

Hey man, you're not powerless. I think the hardest thing is making the right decisions to get started. You gotta stop justifying your bad behavior, there is no start tomorrow.

>Americans
LMFAO

It is not a matter of eating healthy, you dumbass, but eating less.
If you eat 3000kcal of lettuce, you get as much energy as if you'd eat 3000kcal of lard. Simple.
You just need to cut out useless shit. Start with sugar, all obese fucks i have seen drink gallons of soda and eat sugary shit. Stop that.