Suachan sauce

Is anyone here old enough to remember this? Did it live up to the hype?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7eErrKWhNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It wasn't that good, and the Mulan Happy Meal toys are pretty weak compared to the rest of 98.

Still better than the 101 Dalmations set though.

I am, it was alright, didn't get why people liked it so much.

>I NEED THAT *urp* I NEED THAT SAUCE MORTY. SZECHUAN SAUCE, M-MORTY!
>Aww jeez, Rick...
>GOD'S NOT REAL MORTY! NOTHING MATTERS BUT SZECHUAN SAUCE! WUBALUBADUBDUB! I'M PICKLE RICK!

I'm ashamed I was able to read that in his voice

People find this funny.

Me too

youtube.com/watch?v=V7eErrKWhNw

>Rick and Morty crew finally taste the sauce with the mcnuggets as intended
>The only people who like the sauce really are Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland, the people who made the gag in the first place
>Save for one or two people, no one else liked it
>Dan and Justin have made a terrible mistake...

I'm not having the highest of hopes, but I still WANT it to be good.

>*BUURRRRP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor begins to chuckle
>L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
>W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
>WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies

You try to hard

>Millennials aren't patronizing McDonalds
>every news outlet reports on that
>then this shit

I love coincidences.

You've got your self-worth wrapped up in what Veeky Forums tells you to like.

just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.
I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.
Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Holy wall of text I'm not reading all of that

season 1 very good start
season 2 good follow up
season 3 sjw """drama""" with no comedy

also fuck off reddi/tv/

>szechuan
>teriyaki
what the fuck

>Reddit and Memey on Veeky Forums
Fuck Dan Harmon

GOD'S NOT REAL
*BURRRRRRP*
WUBALUBADUBDUB

(You)

You're missing out on some tasty pasta

And retarded normies that can't fathom a second of thought beyond their own needs can't.

Look up absurdism- you may already be adept at it.

A generation of cowards and illiterate idiots that think a paragraph is "soo much to read"

>$1,000 for 4 oz.
>nobody liked it

Bitch I remember the Shanghai McNuggets and Wendy's hilariously racist rebuttal.

it's pasta, don't read into it

Tastes almost identical to the Polynesian sauce from Chick-fil-A if it had a touch more soy.

Im old enough to remember Mulan being a thing. My parents didnt take us to mcdonalds because they weren't shit parents

Come on McDonalds make this a thing

lol, what was the deleted post?

Also fuck reddit sauce and that stupid ass teleflick also. I haven't even bothered watching it because the only people who recommend it are dumb normalfags. Anything that popular can't possibly be good. I am literally to intelligent to find such pleb garbage appealing, whether it comes in sauce or video form.

>retarded
>normies

This is like a meta reddit post

le god doesn't *burp* exists morty!

never had it but nothing beats the sweet and sour sauce we have here in aus

I'm a pickle

>some shitty sauce no one cared about even when it was available is rightfully forgotten about almost immediately
>cartoon writer finds out about it when looking for the most obscure reference imaginable
>kids too young to remember it believe it must be some incredible shit
>mcdonald's brings it back in "limited" quantities to capitalize on naive children
>it's fucking sugar syrup
I'm so fucking tired of hearing about this stupid sauce. Unironically go back to your shitty cartoon subreddit