What do you think of people who do this?

What do you think of people who do this?

I thankfully don't know anyone that does this. Though if they bought the whole thing for themselves they can do what they want with it

They are just testing it for poison

That's rude but this is just funny.

Does what, stacks doughnuts on top of one another so that ones that have frosting on top smear all over the bottoms of other doughnuts that don't have the same frosting?

I think they're fucking Hitler.

What's so great about stacking donuts?

>not eating it from the center towards the crusts
Look, pumpkin pie is seasonal so I just eat the fuck out of it when I can. Fuck turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy stuffing - I can get all that shit any time of the year. The holidays are pie time.

I can't stand more than one piece of pumpkin pie
If I eat any more I feel like throwing up

They should be forced at gunpoint to eat all the doughnuts, then punched in the stomach a few times.

who even does that?
who stops eating a donut after one bite? they're so addictive

i sorta do that
i will get a few bites in and then want a different donut, then keep doing that and only finish a couple of them
the ones i didn't finish sit until later or another person eats

Nobody does that.

I don't get doughnuts, it's just dry bread with some lame ass too sweet frosting.

I'd much rather just eat something decent Instead of this Sahara ring.

just how fat are you?

Animes aren't real life, John.

Maybe have a fresh one some time

It should be perfectly legal to execute them.

Posting anime food that looks so good is a crime.

Jun was incredibly rude, especially considering it was her gift to Ui and the other girls may have wanted a particular doughnut for themselves.

But the fact she wanted to try a bite of all the different varieties on offer seems common considering the amount of sampler/variety products on sale. More than a few high-class restaurants I've been to also sell these platters with a selection of their famous or signature dishes so people can say they tried it even if they never ate the full meal, especially if it things like fish which could easily have several varieties of bite-size portions on one plate.

Give me a list of good food related anime. The only one I know is Shokugeki no soma

K-On. Don't be fooled by the title, it's not about music. Bartender if you are into alcohol and feels.

Unlikable cunts that aren't worth my time or friendship.

If you're gonna cut a donut in half or something, that's fine; but taking a bite and putting it back is unacceptable.

I like them.

Why do you want to know?

I disagree. If everyone did it this way, then we could all have a taste of everything instead of being stuck with just one. That's no way to live.

i read this in tommy wiseaus voice for some reason

ACCA.
Don't watch it hungry.