Now that these are poping up like weeds what does Veeky Forums think?

Now that these are poping up like weeds what does Veeky Forums think?

Better than KFC, worse than Popeye's.

I think Bojangles has better fries and other sides plus the biscuit sandwich

I think they're about even re:sides but Popeye's chicken is much better.

Maybe because our Bojangles is newer than our popeyes but I think Bojangles is the tits

Just now tasting those frys. Shits way better than popeyes and kfc .

their thanksgiving turkey is phenomenal

They've been in my area since I was a kid. Their cajun chicken filet biscuits and fries are both great.

Other stuff is fine when it's on special.

Chicken is subpar but the sides are good, the biscuits are fucking phenomenal. The hot glazed blueberry ones are better than doughnuts.

Is it bow jangles, bow jangles, or boj angles? Maybe bawj angles?

Bo jangles

No chicken places will ever overthrow Chick-Fil-A and Zaxby's for me.

I've only had the anti gay of the two, how is Saxby?

Superior sauces and salads, bland as fuck chicken

popeyes gravy blows bojangles out of the water

The tendies aren't quite as juicy or flavorful as Chick-Fil-A, but they have excellent sides and sauces.

They have shit like fried cheese curds, fried pickles, fried mushrooms, and potato chips whereas I don't really care for CFA's waffle fries (someone will want to fight me for saying that, but it is what it is).

CFA's fries are kind of like McDonald's fries for me. When they're freshly made and properly salted they're fucking amazing, but 9 times out of 10 you get the ones that have been sitting under the heat lamp all day.

This so much, actually this applies to most fast food places other than 5 guys

5 guys fries taste awful to me for some reason (not just the peanut oil)

You crazy they are always board walk fresh

My problem with CFA's fries is that they're grossly uneven in size.

Sometimes you get a box that's full of thick-ass potato butt pieces that are barely cooked.

I don't know what it is, user. It's very confusing because I love fries in peanut oil from this local sandwich shop. They are similarly cut and everything.

The waffle fries never did it for me either user. They do have chicken soup though, and I'm a fiend for soups.

I think that I'll boycott that place my entire life, for mainly personal reasons (aka family owned bullshit). I hope that chain goes up in proverbial flames.