What is the deal with hard shell tacos? You take one bite, everything flies all over the place...

What is the deal with hard shell tacos? You take one bite, everything flies all over the place. Your mouth is horizontal, but your food is vertical. You can't open your mouth, can't turn the food sideways or everything will fall out. Can't even squeeze it a bit harder or it will break at the bottom.

The hell.

That's what you get when you have some dumb wetback try to design something as simple as food

Go ask the guy who started taco bell

That's why you eat it at 45°

there are youtube vids that literally teach you how to eat those

You hold it up to your mouth and shove the contents into your mouth you dumb fuck

>hard shell
>Mexicans
Haha, retard detected.

Like all Mexican cuisine, it's just an excuse to eat enormous amounts of potato chips

Stale untoasted shell.
Try having one that is crispy, not crunchy and hard

its a shitty thing east coast people do

You are not supposed to eat them cleanly. Because Americans are filthy unsanitary people who enjoy getting their hands and laps dirty. Look at what they did to pizza, consider the hamburger, sloppy joe.

Can you explain to me in which way hard shell tacos and Mexican cuisine are at all related?
I mean, I really don't get how you could look at OP's pic and think about Mexican cuisine.

Listen, maybe if Americanized tacos are a bit too advanced for you, you may want stick to something simpler for awhile.

What the hell happened to these I remember this was the only way tacos were served in the 90s I have probably eaten 5000 tacos since than and have never seen these or been offered them. Was this a government doing of the sorts

>not putting the hard shell inside of a soft tortilla
its called a double decker for a reason user

taco bell invented them as an alternative to normal tortilla's because they are cheaper and didn't spoil nearly as fast as a traditional tortilla. that is the only reason they exist

This.

this post is like an onion

This post doesnt taste delicious. Posts dont have flavors. Stop being silly

>thats what you get when some dumb retard american tries to imitate the most simple and basic recipe of mexican food and fails horribly
ftfy cunt.

>taco of tostada
Just fucking stop dumb retards

A gringo (Glenn Bell) invented them. Authentic tacos, going back to the 18th century, are always in soft tortillas.