Living in America!

First week in San Diego studying on Indian government scholarship.
I got my food allowance from college and had jack in box burgers first.
I liked them apart from the cheese, not as good as cheese in India.

Have you learned not to shit on the streets yet

i order all of my burger without cheese unless it is actual cheese, never get the stuff with fake cheese on it

Go to Tijuana, it's like a 45 minute drive, just remember that water is not free in Mexico.

>not as good as cheese in India
while american cheese can be sub-par, Indian cheese is an absolute bag of wank

For me it's the big mac

Ha Ha! Not all of India does this!
There are lots of homeless in San Diego like India and fat people too!

>bag of wank
heh

Welcome to America! You can find amazing food in san diego, don't spend too much money on fast food!

Have you been to India?

I had tacos for first time!
They were pull pork, don't tell my parents! :)

Delicious! Hopefully some San Diego anons will have some recommendations for good restaurants, enjoy all Cali has to offer

Visit my restaurant if you're ever in North Park.

Check out La Fachada as well.

im from san diego. mostly cook at home though. The Fishery in pacific beach is an excellent restaurant. someone gave me a gift card and i took my wife there. it was really good. Ive also been to a place called crushed. look it up. its trendy now and will be hard to get a table, but it was excellent. Fillipis is always good. Pizza Nova is good. An user wasd on here the other day recommending Balboa Bar and Grill. I looked them up, and they have great reviews. supposedly the best burger in town. Dont waste your money on fast food. It is expensive, and you never know what Pedro did to it. You are better off going to trader joes and buying a wrap if you have to have something made for you

samefag, also if you go to sprouts, theres a deli in there and you can have a decent sandwich made for 4 bucks. dont fuck with fast food, that shit is disguisting

That user was me. I just went there again for the California Burgito. 10/10 burger.

>excited for Jack in the box in San Diego
go to Roberto's taco shop and get a burrito
or gordo's

>College kid with gov't money
>Suggest he go to all these local restaurants like it won't cost him his whole month's allowance.

Bro the difference in cost these days between fast food and casual dining is negligible, plus cali has a lot of delicious and cheap street food that puts fast food to shame

Paying $12 for every meal is NOT sustainable.

Of course not, no one's claiming it is, but when you're a foreign student in a food hub you should treat yourself to the local food every now and then and when you do you should pay $3-5 more to have really good local fare instead of McD's

Thank you for all the replies!
Watched a baseball match and had hotdogs too! Much better than kabaddi!

There's a taco shop in spring valley near the 94 called saritas try the carne asada burrito

OP should try that but it may be a pain in the ass getting back into the US since he's a brown skin on a visa. Some visas don't necessarily allow you to leave the country and come back, they are for 1 entry only

> had jack in box burgers first
it's all down hill from there OP

Post-war immigration has made my city in large parts indian so I've had a lot of authentic indian food over the years, not even a scratch on British cheese.

No one mentioned British cheese.
Why are you being so random?

This is a thread were you mentioned the quality of different nations cheese, how the fuck is that random?