Need some mexican dip ideas help me out

Dickhead boss ordered $3000 worth of tortillas and cheese that have been rocking up for the last 4 weeks, completely taking up all of my fridge space with no hope of using them before going bad.
Each week I've had to come up with a special dish in an attempt to use up all of them.
This week is a medley of dips with toasted tortillas.
Need ideas.

quesadillas, tortilla pizzas, tortilla samosas, buffalo wing burritos, etc.
make them appetizer specials or something

wraps nigga

Freeze em.

2 stand up freezers filled to the brim and a 800L chest freezer filled halfway with torts and other stock and more just sitting in fridge waiting to go bad.
Boss said he would buy another freezer 2 weeks ago...

Why are people that run restaurants universally mentally retarded?

Hummus, sounds like you are slow and I bet your customers are as well, no one will notice they aren't pita.

Peter Principle

Chilaquiles is pretty good.

Where abouts in Australia are you op?

My old boss used to do this exact same thing, we would have a pallet full of shit going out of date and a supplier would offer the boss another pallet of the same shit for a cheap price. All of it eventually goes in the trash.

make chilaquiles or migas

There are no sane, normal people in the gastronomy.

I can't tell...are they all flour tortillas? No corn in there?

fry the tortillas into chips
toss them with spices, chili powder and cumin, or whatever
make homemade doritos

Make nachos, dipshit.

Make some kind of tortilla baklava abomination

steal them, and sell them to someone else. like they did in Goodfellas. I like that movie so much. What is your favorite movie OP?

Also, nice title for pic. i keked

Taquitos

cut into triangles, deep fry
arrange in pleasant pattern, top with cinnamon sugar
scoop of vanilla ice cream on top
lightly sprinkle nutmeg/cinnamon on ice cream
wala

OP you filthy nigger.... Cheesy tortilla soup. Sell that shit to other niggers.

mexican fondue

Flour, corn, white corn, blue corn in 6inch, 8inch, 10inch and 12inch sizes

thanks m8, I have made calls to many other mexican restaurants in the area and haven't had any serious offers yet.
Favourite movie is Shaun of The Dead.

South Australia.

Seems to be a pretty common thing I've found, owners paying for ridiculous amounts of stock on the cheap side in an attempt to save money but without considering storage and use by dates.
I've just never had something of this magnitude though, in a 4 weeks period, 2 times a week receiving almost half a small truckload of boxes of tortillas and cheese.
Makes me wonder if I could possibly be this retarded when I open my own restaurant.

Mole, tomatillo salsa, some kind of bean dip, and maybe a pate involving lamb, garlic, and mint.

Yes they are, but what the fuck does that have to do with a refer full of flour tortillas? Chilaquiles are made with corn. Shut the fuck up Donnie, you're out of your league.

retards have to eat too Skippy

Almost everyone who opens a restaurant has absolutely no idea what they are doing. Can't you give some of this shit to a homeless shelter?

That would probably be my next move if no one wants to buy them off us before they go bad.

Your solution.
Granted, your shit restaurant cheese prolly does not have the right flavour, but I doubt you will have that many picky Swiss dropping in