What's your go-to beer?

For me, it's yuengling

Pbr pint can served by a metrosexual postpunk 40 year old bartender getting his PhD in pop music ethics

This one or PBR when I'm broke.

Wish I could get some Yuenging here

This or Karlovačko

The pbr tall boys have my friends photos all over them right now. Friend is a loose term, I went to the punk shows he used to book and talked to him sometimes. Good dude. Glad he found some success. He also had a hand in the movie Green Room I guess.
Anyway, I'll always happily drink one or four of these

this or any german weizen

That post gave me cancer

good flavor, not overpowering, but great body.

for non-craft beer, yuengling is my favorite.

Every supermarket usually has plenty, so it's easy to find.
Since moving to the south, I find all sorts of specialty seasonal stuff at Publix, all sorts of blueberry and cranberry lagers, cool stuff to try out, but Bass is always an easy go-to.
That and Smithwick's if it's carried.

>drinking bread-piss

Why do you hate your tastebuds?

>t. never had a good beer in his life

Did he play one of the Nazi punks?

Reasonably cheap enough to keep several in my fridge and has that dry, crisp taste that I crave after a long day at work.

Do you live in Japan? The only Japanese beers I ever see living in America are Sapporo and Kirin, and occasionally Asahi.

im hipster garbage!

I bought a case of Leffe last week.
That's some good shit.

Faggot

I lived in Okinawa ten years ago which is how I discovered it. I'm back in the states and I've been able to find it at Asian markets. Oddly enough the Chinese market near me has the best prices on it.

Well thats an unusual tale.

Another vote in for PBR or if I'm feeling fancy I'll pick up some two hearted.

Guinness is the only beer I've been able to tolerate the taste of.

Explains a lot

Guinness draught cans or Sweetwater DUDE WEED LMAO

I've been drinking a lot of Budweiser tomato clamato beers. They say clans are good for the liver. I could use the help.

Miller High Life, the best budget beer.

A dab will do ya

so you've really never had a good beer
fyi
90% macro brewery beer is garbage, and guinness is indeed the least shit massively popular beer out there (though it's still mediocre and watery as fuck)

try a nice german / belgian import or some highly rated craft beer. not all beer is budweiser-tier pisswater

Why does this never get posted? I feel like this is probably one of the best widely available craft beers out there.

If you call 4% alcohol a good buy

Some boy!

Torpedos are my go to, and Molson when I'm feeling cheapo. I'll grab a better IPA if there's a deal.

t. dieter

Naa I think he was director of photography? I don't remember

$14 for 12 pints
That and a bottle or two of some good beer and I'm set for the weekend

pic related, Sam Adams and Tyskie

Nothing beats cracking open an ice cold refreshing Hamms after busting your ass all day at work in the hot summer sun. Prove me wrong.

Mien negger!

Shit beer. Even for a domestic. Shit.

False. Hamms is the best bang for your buck. Cheapest beer you can buy that still tastes alright.

Usually this. Not saying it's the greatest beer, just the one I tend to by the most.

But that's just not true. It's brewed in the land of sky blue waters my man. It's America's finest brew.

Not only is this post correct, it's sanctioned my repeating digits

I bring a 6 pack of this stuff back with me every time I take a trip home.

Forgot pic

>poorfags in the process of poorfagging
It's shit.

Fuck I love the label on Orion

Name one for the same price that tastes better

Cheap easy drinker. Great for fishing.

This is my go to when Im craving beer.
Other wise it's screwdrivers with 100 proof vodka

11% Belgian Trippel
It's a tad over carbed though.
Open it over the sink if you have it at room temp like I do.

I thought Kirin was Chinese

Paulaner Salvator if you must have a lager

I remember the tv commercials from when I was lad

Why are you opening it at room temp?

Tfw only drinking domestic craft because imports cost 3 times as much in some cases

you never notice there's a bar on every corner downtown and there's alcohol everywhere until you quit drinking

Fuck I miss living in Okinawa. Always had Orion and pic related ready to go after getting off the flightline.

It has full flavor

When you spent 20 years blacked out and finally decided enough is enough.

beer and cider are great but this is truly a patrish alternative. good job not being degenerate anymore.

Been drinking Two Hearted and Old Dirty Bastard a lot lately.

What's your favorite beers for a beer batter, Veeky Forums?

20 years is a long time to get your ass kicked. bet you feel relief finally.

It's been almost 2 years and I really do. The fun part is that I do not avoid being around alcohol at all. I was definitely a stay at home drunk. I've been out to far more bars, parties, and events in that 2 years than I would have if I was still drinking. The fear and dread of one more hangover is really that strong.

Sapporo

Usually Yuengling or Yards.

God bless PA

nah

Two Hearted is fucking god tier... Everyone in Michigan has a hard in for Oberon but Two Hearted is Bell's best brew.

Hmm. Probably Blue Owl Spirit Animal or Live Oak Hef.

ITS THE BEST BEER

orion is around the usa in small doses. its common in nyc at least.

leffe is overpriced shit

Brewing my own beers now. Nothing beats absolute fresh beer.

Leffe is great, I loved Karlovacko when i was in Croatia as well

sue me

When I was in Maryland, it was Yuengling Black & Tan from a can. $10/12pk iirc. Now I'm in Texas the home pour is a 6pk of Miller High Life, usually chasing cheap whisky. When I'm at the airport or a proper bar, it'll be pints of Guinness or Fuller's.

Oldfag here. When I started drinking, this was considered micro/craft brew. I'm a man of steady habits. When it is in season, Octoberfest is the go to

leffe brun is better

This or Paulaner Weißbier, both really good. Also, Köstritzer, Seeradler and Donauradler.

köstritzer is shit

Rolling Rock, master beer race

redpill me on this user...
They say it's IMPOSSIBLE for me not to LIKE BEER. You just haven't found your type/brand/color whatever.
Is this bullshit?
Did Anyone in this thread HATED this piss-colored stinky foamy bitter-ass guzzling watery beverage and SUDDENLY found HIS TYPE OF BEER and started liking it and drinking it all day/every day?

I didnt like beer when i was 16 but when i became legal drinking age the more beer i drank the more i loved it.

trumer pils

Legality makes it not stink? :D

Kind of. Everyone I knew got ipa or piss beer. Never liked it. Then I tried some pumpkin pie seasonal craft beer and it changed my world. Now I just drink to get drunk so I don't really care about taste. I get tall boy Milwauke best 7% or whiskey.

Is this a plot to hook me on craft beer fad meme? I might even fall for it.

Nothing really to lose by trying one. Pick one with a flavor you like and go from there. I highly recommend any of the dessert ones

"IT'S AUSTRALIAN FOR BEER tm"

Guinness!

Be careful dude, it's okay if you find something you like, but going from "I drink x because I like the taste" to "Don't really give a shit, whatever gets me drunk" doesn't take that long. Don't be too concerned with it if you feel like none of it's working for you. Don't force it. But yes, it's mainly because you haven't found your entry level drink yet.

Haters gonna hate

I've been living in Barcelona for some years and pic related is the best cheap beer around.

>. But yes, it's mainly because you haven't found your entry level drink yet.
What's the point in BEER then? Might as well drink soda. (After a shot, I guess. But I am not a drinker, actually I just get sleepy..) Guess it's just a meme that REAL MEN drink BEER or something.

Only baby boomers think men should only drink certain things. It's 2017. I see surly men order fruity drinks and I see women ordering bourbon. It's alcohol. Nobody gives a fuck. The reason so many people like beer is that it's almost impossible to get hungover from just beer. It also is really easy to drink unlike a strong cocktail that you have to slowly sip on. I will say this however. Shots are for college kids. If your goal is to get fucked up as quickly as possible then pound shots. Just know you will be puking and blacked out and will want to kill yourself the next morning.
t. an alcoholic since age 17

I love this beer.