That's it...I'm done with food

That's it...I'm done with food

i.imgur.com/frze6nP.gifv

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/frze6nP.gifv
reddit.com/search?q=fried egg on top
baka.com.au/lifestyle/men-who-eat-mangoes-avocados-have-stronger-sperm-study-20110718-1hlk5.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is that what people on keto eat?

Ok. Have fun starving to death.

Needs sriracha

>try to lift "burger" up to your mouth
>odd shape and slipperiness of avocado cause you to drop it on your shirt
>$40 worth of hipster meme food wasted

>sell t-shirt for 5000 dollar as art

Who would ever think this was a good idea? I mean it would probably taste good if the whole avacado doesn't overpower everything but just the mechanics of eating this thing are a nightmare

Why, was this your culinary peak?

How do you even bite into that?

Is this Keto?

Do americans really eat this?

do americans really eat this?

OBSESSED MUCH?

avocado bacon cheeseburger with a fried egg

it's literally layers of meme foods, they were just missing sriracha aioli

fried egg isnt a meme food

the rest of that is though

>fried egg isnt a meme food
yes it is. fried egg on top of X is a shitty meme

Fried eggs are good on burgers.

Why the fuck didn't he just cut it horizontally?

>memes are good
>memes are bad
I've never really noticed the moment the world made this switch.

OCD about it being proportional I guess.

I can't help but imagine that would be very hard to eat

>i.imgur.com/frze6nP.gifv
>breaking the yolk
fucking kill yourself whoever made this.

If you watch it he's clearly pushing down with the intention of breaking it for the camera for that money shot. As soon as it pops he lets go.

Fuck yolks, they're a meme.

How the fuck are you supposed to eat it?

Unlike a bun, there is no hope of smashing it down into a burger that might fit in your mouth.

The only thing that's gonna happen is that it has to be taken apart and eaten piece by piece, because nobody's mouth can eat it as a burger. So why make it look kind of like a burger?

You may as well put an avocado next to a beef patty and egg.

>reddit can't make webms
I share a board with these subhumans.

>hurr eggs are a meme now
Your desire to be contrarian is out of control.

No one said eggs are a meme you dumb shit.
What makes a food meme? Hipsters appropriating it and obsessing over it, basically. And what have they done this with? With putting a fried egg with a runny yolk on top of every other meal as a topping. The egg on top of a meal that doesn't need it is a meme.

All in one gulp, obviously.

Like this basically

Hipsters aren't real. You sound completely delusional. Appropriating fried eggs?

It's probably the same flyover who said Game of Thrones invented cheese boards and thinks Blue Apron is for "learning how to cook". His name is "cleetus"

I've only ever seen people put fried eggs on toast and burgers and those seem relatively normal.
What are these meals that don't need eggs are you speaking of?

>The egg on top of a meal that doesn't need it is a meme
I'm sorry, is there ever a meal that does need a fried egg on top of it?
I mean, historically one that you cannot order without the fried egg?
Like all I can think of is croque madam, but that's basically just a croque monsieur
There's literally nothing wrong with adding a fried egg to anything

reddit.com/search?q=fried egg on top

Veeky Forums hates memes when other people do them because we just do
memes are good, but we hate other people so we hate their memes too

Redditors are eating eggs? Oh no! I'd better go throw all mine away.

>ask for proof
>get proof
>try to disregard it by ignoring the initial point
kill yourself retard

untoasted sesame fucking tiptop kek. even as satire this shows a blatant neglect of technique

>being a redditfag

That explains why you cant seem to handle the concept of putting a fried egg on a burger when in reality people have already been doing it for decades.

>knowing that reddit exists and doing a search there means you're a redditor
ok retard
> been doing it for decades
prove it

What even is your point? I'm sure some retard out in the world is putting a fried egg on his Cheerios every morning. It doesn't mean anything.

>sourcing reddit
>basing your opinions around those of reddit
>not being a reddit fag

Ask any Australian about fried eggs on burgers. Or look up the origins of the hamburger. One of the claims is a German named Otto Kuasw who cooked a beef patty in butter and topped it with a fried egg in 1891. That's right motherfucker the ORIGINAL hamburger came with a fried egg.

>putting down reddit
>but sourcing Australians
LMAO

>thinly sliced pork belly
>egg on burger
>sesame seeds

They might as well have put sriracha on it and called it a meme burger. Fuck

In the UK they would call this a california burger.

Avocado is so slippery when it's raw and uncooked, how would you hold that

Kek

Revolting, how are you suposed to eat that shit anyway, I mean wouldn't be more practical to cut it lenghtwise?

and a sprinkling of chia seeds

That wouldn't taste very good (significant lack of balance of flavors) and it looks impractical to eat and probably has uncomfortable textures.

wankery/10

>looking at all the replies
I'm so glad you guys are reasonable.

I thought it was a sausage patty.

Why are hipsters so obsessed with avocado? Why this particular fruit? Why the avocado?

So do they or don't they?

>how would you eat that
>too slippery
>you cant pick that up

havent you guys ever heard of a fucking fork

i mean cmon

Veeky Forums is the only place that processes memes correctly. anonymous temporary imageboard format. This denies the user any method that rewards himself. On reddit you get upvotes. On youtube you have the opportunity to literally monetize your work. On any non-anonymous format you have the ability to push a patreon or whatever.

In addition, all posts are inherently temporary. Every post is churned over into the void. So why does Veeky Forums have life? Because the only thing left to survive the imageboard is a successful IDEA, aka a meme. Veeky Forums abandons ego and works as a collective id.

Veeky Forums will assimilate foreign memes if they're good, and reject foreign memes if they're bad. It's that simple, Veeky Forums is pure.

because they associate it with Mexicans and think they're getting sjw points for buying and using it

They just like saying "avocado"

>buy this at restaurant
>take picture
>put picture on instagram
>have one bite
>throw it away

this
every scoop of guac is literally white genocide

because they want to be high test, well hung alpha males

>Men who eat apricots and mangoes have more luck making babies than those who don't, according to new research that shows certain antioxidants help boost male fertility.

>Male sperm loaded with antioxidants was more likely to survive the battle to reach a woman's ovary and successfully fertilise her eggs, the University of Western Australia and Monash University study found.

baka.com.au/lifestyle/men-who-eat-mangoes-avocados-have-stronger-sperm-study-20110718-1hlk5.html

you guys are fucking embarrassments.

>every scoop of guac is literally white genocide
Gonna print this quote out and hang it in my kitchen.

Egg on a burger is though.

all me

It's a previously underutilized fruit that has some very interesting culinary properties. Of course people are going to jam it into everything because that's what humans do.

We'll look back on this the same way we do at the 50's with its dreams of jello aspics and nuclear cars.

>This denies the user any method that rewards himself
good job man
it's not like you could possibly save or archive this post and it's responses in any way outside of Veeky Forums
and it's not like people have been doing that since the inception of Veeky Forums
and it's not like there are various websites and subforums dedicated to sharing posts on Veeky Forums

oh wait

just useless pathetic attempts of the ego to survive

no

This would have been accurate ten to fifteen years ago. Maybe even five or six years ago. But definitely not now.

Ah yes of course Veeky Forums was only pure back in 2002

Go to r/Veeky Forums right now and tell me that there aren't people lurking this very thread for material, or screencapping their own shit to post there.

I'm not saying I mind the cultural shift or anything but you're delusional if you think that Veeky Forums is still strictly 'for the lulz' and creating content for the sole sake of laughing at it.

>reddit

That's my point you dense shit, Veeky Forums isn't segregated anymore. It's been melded into the popular culture of the Internet. Content for content's sake isn't true here anymore because the instant it's made it's plucked with a screen grab and reposted all over Reddit and Funnyjunk and wherever the Hell else wants to reward people for posting content.

it was never segregated. ever. Veeky Forums had little in the way of OC even in 2004, and the "OC" was almost entirely GET attempts and simplistic spamming. Back then it simply reposted memes off of other foreign image boards and SA forums. The good memes would spread like a virus, the bad ones died.

2002. 15 years ago, btw, Veeky Forums didn't exist. Which is what I was making fun of you for. You're too dense to understand that it's about meme processing, not some secret club idiocy because there is no "club" you can be a part of here, or any of that other shit.

To explain why Veeky Forums rejects some memes and adopts others- in this tagboard arena, only the strongest memes survive. The nature of Veeky Forums never changed.

>his whole argument is invalid because his quick math was a number off
Solid debate skills, you got me. Guess I'm wrong forever.

As for the rest of it, you sincerely think nothing original ever came out of Veeky Forums? Even ignoring the sub-board memes like "FOR ME" here or "Elf slave wat do" on Veeky Forums or whatever else you want to point out, /b/ exploded with wider internet influence around '07. Not everything was original, granted; Advice Dog which more or less invented the cancerous shit that most people call memes now was big on YTMND first before exploding on /b/ for example, but Epic Fail Guy popularizing the Guy Fawkes mask for Anonymous and rage comics in general are both examples of original Veeky Forums content.

And who the Hell is arguing about secret clubs? My whole point is that there is no secret club; you say that Veeky Forums processes memes correctly by not rewarding original content and presumably just letting people create content for content's sake, but what I'm saying is that there are people here right now who are serving as curators and either lifting or creating content here with the sole motivation of posting it somewhere else where they WILL be rewarded for their efforts. Veeky Forums is just as much a platform for karma (or (You)s, which, by the way, congratulations on getting mine) as anything else on the Internet at this point. That's what I'm saying.

As far as the strongest memes, what in the fuck are you talking about? What am I talking about, even? Why am I arguing about this stupid shit on Veeky Forums of all places?

>typing all that shit
Pls go suck-start a penis you homo

i like my burgers with the following ingredients, rate me:

>100% black angus grass-fed beef
>fresh cracked white pepper
>carolina reaper sauce + mayo
>romaine lettuce
>fried egg over easy
>burger is soaked in bourbon
>shaved black truffles
>heirloom tomato slices, quarter inch thick
>homemade dill pickles
>sauteed portabella mushrooms cooked in a merlot sauce
>bleu cheese
>havarti cheese
>thin slice of swiss cheese
>another patty
>almond butter
>butter
>fat strips of bacon
>another egg
>grilled white onions
>two thin slices of smoked nova salmon
>white & black sesame seed bun with dried onions baked in

Costs about $25 at my local burger joint, they even named the burger after me and put it as a secret item on their menu (local only of course)

3 out of 5 people trying this chocke to death

They literally just switched the bun with an avocado.

You could do the same with a hotdog or any kind of sandwich

Dude avocado and bacon lmaooo xd

the worst thing about it is it should have been turned the other way for easier eating and you'd have a pocket for filling

Reported for spamming

>announcing reports

How do you know all this user-senpai? Do you happen to know some culinary history books?

>apricots
you meant avocado?

I guess the part that pisses me off the most after frequenting "trendy/hip" restaurants all over the U.S. the past few years is that I have no idea whether or not this is a trolling joke, or something completely serious that sales for $75/plate...

>artery status: clogged

The ones who lost the election do.

nice catch. they really did do it the stupidest way possible.
your idea even has better presentation

>.gifv
what the fuck is this? Why don't they use webm?

>Why are hipsters so obsessed with avocado?

What is this, 2010? Jesus, flyover.

Yes

Do Europeans really eat this?

Inspecting the page layout, noticing the imgur logo and download link reveal that this is, in fact, a web page and not a direct link to the media. Crazy huh?

Most meme foods are good.

If you were going to serve an avocado burger with avo as the bun... if you really really had to do it... WHY WOULD YOU CUT IT THIS WAY AND NOT LENGTHWISE

Do Americans really do this?