CEREAL GENERAL

What the fuck did they do to trix cereal? It was never good in the first place, but now they REALLY don't want you to buy it huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/article/roof-of-mouth-in-serious-condition-following-capn--4131
postconsumerbrands.com/brands/malt-o-meal/honey-buzzers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trix was originally like that, you child.

I bet somebody from marketing decided that people would prefer something more "natural", "healthy" and of course "organic" looking.

Go to bed grandad

I DARE you to post a better cereal
>pro tip: you can't

Cinnamon toast crunch
Life
Shredded mini wheat.

>rip mouth roof

Just bought this shit today, what am I in for?

I get these instead of trix now.

Man it's been forever since I've seen an image macro on Veeky Forums.
Good times.

This is literally the greatest cereal in existence.

You were almost right.

All these fucking plebs. Patrician cereal coming through

I'm almost 32 and I went the last 10 years or so without eating breakfast cereal. I mostly ate steel cut oats or some eggs for breakfast.

But I've really started liking some of the "adult" cereals (that's what we called them when I was a kid).

Wheaties
Weetabix
Kroger Muesli
Shredded Wheat Original Big Biscuit
Cheerios
Grape-Nuts
All-Bran

If your palate has changed, then give it a shot. You might be surprised to find you like this stuff now.

They don't sell this at my shoprite anymore :(

Yeah, how the the hell are we supposed to raise our kids if not on sugary radioactive corn puffs

shhhhhh
shhh
Gen Mills learned on the downlow that their product was poisoning kid and they quietly changed their product to avoid being sued to oblivion.

At the risk of sounding like one of those "THAT KID" stories, my sister sent a letter telling them that she liked the Crunchberries, but hated the actual Captain Crunch squares. A few months pass and the "Ooops! All Berries!" boxes showed up in stores. To this day, she swears it was her letter that is responsible for it, though there had probably been hundreds of others all the same.

The blueberries are bananas

Been craving fruity pebbles for the last couple weeks now, but I haven't had cereal in years, and I only have milk once every six months or so. I don't want to go out and buy a full box and some milk just for a single bowl.

I'm a sucker for chocolate and peanut butter so this was my usual go to.

>steel cut oats
why change? You already have the best cereal. yogurt overnight

Step aside for the king

I win.
Also Blueberry muffin tops cereal is/was godly. Don't know if they still make it though

How can anything else even compete?

>GENERAL

brush your god damn teeth you fucking inbred. How the fuck do you get gingivitis so bad you can't eat fucking cereal Jesus fuck

He's referring to the cereal cutting the roof of his mouth. Who's gums bleed from eating cereal?

what the fuck kind of cereal are you assholes eating

i thought this was a thread for a cereal brand called "cereal general"

Capn crunch, you fucking moron

theonion.com/article/roof-of-mouth-in-serious-condition-following-capn--4131

fake news

It's the Onion.

user, are you legitimately fucking retarded?

Eat corn flakes or rice krispies with chocolate milk, it'll change your life.

the cereal so good people give themselves oral cancer just to eat it

that is such a shitty fucking cereal

S P E C I A L K P R O T E I N

>Leaflandian.
>Opening up a new bag of Honeycomb Cereal.
>Putting the cereal into the bowl and pouring the milk in as I get ready to eat it.
>After my first chew and taste of the first spoonful I notice something is off.
>Look at the cereal, it's an oddly brighter yellow.
>Check the ingredients.
>"What the fuck? Why does it taste like shit? There isn't even that crunch like it usually has, it's just soggy shit."
>Google it.
>Post fucking changed the formula to cut corners because Canadian dollar is dogshit, no thanks to the elected government of which I did not vote for.

I hate this country.

>posting a rage comic
>in 2017

It's better than Apple Jacks but not as good as regular Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I made an eclipse viewer out of the box.

But that's wrong, stupid

Fuck, I was beaten to it

Get fucked

Anyone else buy knockoff bagged brands to save a buck? Cereal is fucking expensive.

i've got two bags of knockoff berry captain crunch in my pantry right now, that shit is the best

Can you elaborate a bit? Everyone is saying it's worse but not saying why. I was thinking about grabbing a box this week.

The resealable bags are great, I wish every manufacturer would use them.

Old Ingredient order: Oat Flour.
New Ingredient order: Corn Flour, Sugar, and then Oat Flour.

Basically, more corn shit and less oat.

Also, if you see the box display "Now with BIGGER honey taste!" then that's the new formula. Avoid at all costs.

Wow, I thought they were always all corn. No kidding. Looks like the MOM version follows a similar recipe too.
postconsumerbrands.com/brands/malt-o-meal/honey-buzzers/

I've been craving Oreo O's for years but haven't seen them since I was a kid. I googled it a couple years ago trying to find some but could only find it in fucking Korea

You're in luck. They brought the non-mallow version back in the states.

Thank you for telling me that. I hope I can find it somewhere but it's hard to find things in eastern Ohio

You can order them off amazon.

Most Walmarts have it

>but it's hard to find things in eastern Ohio

they don't have mail-order in Ohio?

So American cereal is just sugar coated sugar flavored pieces of sugar? No wonder you're all obese.

>all these american brand cereals
our cereal selection in Canada truly is shit. like i want some fucking apple cinnamon toast crunch

o b s e s s e d

Also known as the cure for the common breakfast